First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply which institue* are u currently studying in?
6331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / with my junnnnnn ;D
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
I'm from singapore poly! o.O
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
its lonely here..
2857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
i wish to enroll in a poly when i'm graduate from sec school
Member
892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere roller...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08 , edited 6/28/08
ITE... College Central... MP
Member
83658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ♥ Singapore ♥
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

kraken_of_the_sea wrote:

I'm from singapore poly! o.O


ooh! wad course?
me, SP too. business info tech. 1st yr. U???
6331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / with my junnnnnn ;D
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

flhfanlh wrote:


kraken_of_the_sea wrote:

I'm from singapore poly! o.O


ooh! wad course?
me, SP too. business info tech. 1st yr. U???


I am from singapore poly. Creative media design first yr! O.o WOOT! most of the time, i need to go to the business blk T20 for my lessons and lectures! haha
Member
83658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ♥ Singapore ♥
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

kraken_of_the_sea wrote:


flhfanlh wrote:


kraken_of_the_sea wrote:

I'm from singapore poly! o.O


ooh! wad course?
me, SP too. business info tech. 1st yr. U???


I am from singapore poly. Creative media design first yr! O.o WOOT! most of the time, i need to go to the business blk T20 for my lessons and lectures! haha


oh. wah, so qiao, we two 1st yr.
mine always arnd there.
T17, T19, T20, T22

=)
6331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / with my junnnnnn ;D
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

flhfanlh wrote:


kraken_of_the_sea wrote:


flhfanlh wrote:


kraken_of_the_sea wrote:

I'm from singapore poly! o.O


ooh! wad course?
me, SP too. business info tech. 1st yr. U???


I am from singapore poly. Creative media design first yr! O.o WOOT! most of the time, i need to go to the business blk T20 for my lessons and lectures! haha


oh. wah, so qiao, we two 1st yr.
mine always arnd there.
T17, T19, T20, T22

=)


haha i am so glad more ppl in sp is in cr..haha so what's ur name? i am Jun wei! XP (male) hahahahaha
6331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / with my junnnnnn ;D
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

ygaaraq wrote:

i wish to enroll in a poly when i'm graduate from sec school


yup i hope u can. And i think u can. Jiayou!!!!!
Member
83658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ♥ Singapore ♥
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

kraken_of_the_sea wrote:


flhfanlh wrote:


kraken_of_the_sea wrote:


flhfanlh wrote:


kraken_of_the_sea wrote:

I'm from singapore poly! o.O


ooh! wad course?
me, SP too. business info tech. 1st yr. U???


I am from singapore poly. Creative media design first yr! O.o WOOT! most of the time, i need to go to the business blk T20 for my lessons and lectures! haha


oh. wah, so qiao, we two 1st yr.
mine always arnd there.
T17, T19, T20, T22

=)


haha i am so glad more ppl in sp is in cr..haha so what's ur name? i am Jun wei! XP (male) hahahahaha


Li Hui (female).
jun wei... hmm. name seems familiar. wadz ur cca?
6331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / with my junnnnnn ;D
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

flhfanlh wrote:


kraken_of_the_sea wrote:


flhfanlh wrote:


kraken_of_the_sea wrote:


flhfanlh wrote:


kraken_of_the_sea wrote:

I'm from singapore poly! o.O


ooh! wad course?
me, SP too. business info tech. 1st yr. U???


I am from singapore poly. Creative media design first yr! O.o WOOT! most of the time, i need to go to the business blk T20 for my lessons and lectures! haha


oh. wah, so qiao, we two 1st yr.
mine always arnd there.
T17, T19, T20, T22

=)


haha i am so glad more ppl in sp is in cr..haha so what's ur name? i am Jun wei! XP (male) hahahahaha


Li Hui (female).
jun wei... hmm. name seems familiar. wadz ur cca?


WOOT! haha My name is common... that's why...haha i am in eermmm touch rugby and cheer leading b4..now i think i am joining muay thai. haha i don't have a CCA now accept for cheer leading...it is rather boring there...XP
2857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

kraken_of_the_sea wrote:


ygaaraq wrote:

i wish to enroll in a poly when i'm graduate from sec school


yup i hope u can. And i think u can. Jiayou!!!!!


Thx for the encouragement ^^
Member
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere on Earth
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
I am from sp too. Lol.
Member
32587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
i'm still in secondary school but i wanna go to poly after that but still dunno what course to choose =/
Member
431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
where is the love for primary sch?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.