First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply which institue* are u currently studying in?
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
wow cool so how was it? how much difference is it from other institutes?
Member
2995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Santhor wrote:

wow cool so how was it? how much difference is it from other institutes?


very different if you are studying the entrepreneruial courses .... coz it is an institue built by entrepreneuers for entrepreneuers .... that is the feedback i heard from the students of that class ... for me i taking the toursim and hospitatily management coz

the difference is that the lectucer not only teach but share his experiences with us .... and they get a lot of top class ppl who are expert in their field to teach us .... which i think you cant get it elsewhere

imagine a teacher who is part of the group who help to design and build up the first MRT line in singapore back then. cool eh? i learn a lot from him ...
Member
8590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore シンガポール
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
NYP ^^ anyone in SIDM? lol
Member
523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

clemenceko wrote:


yukihikaru wrote:

I'm from RGPS. XD PSLE year now, and I'm so paranoid T_T Anyways, I wanna go to NYGH next year, or maybe RGS. Then HCI and then either Harvard or Tokyo University.

NOOOO! I planned out my life already...no fun anymore...

Oh yeah... Where on earth is 'Primary School'? *sulks*


wow you are a very ambitious person .... harvard ....

tokyo university??? hmmm .... seldom hear ppl say want to study in japan. Is that school good?


Mmhm. It's third in the list of world's top schools. :] But maybe it's because I love japanese culture. So...yeah.
Member
2995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

yukihikaru wrote:


clemenceko wrote:


yukihikaru wrote:

I'm from RGPS. XD PSLE year now, and I'm so paranoid T_T Anyways, I wanna go to NYGH next year, or maybe RGS. Then HCI and then either Harvard or Tokyo University.

NOOOO! I planned out my life already...no fun anymore...

Oh yeah... Where on earth is 'Primary School'? *sulks*


wow you are a very ambitious person .... harvard ....

tokyo university??? hmmm .... seldom hear ppl say want to study in japan. Is that school good?


Mmhm. It's third in the list of world's top schools. :] But maybe it's because I love japanese culture. So...yeah.


wow really? 3rd in the world? i didn't know that.
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 7/14/08 , edited 7/14/08
O_O i always thought the sushi avatar(clemenceko) was a girl untill i read his profile
Member
523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

clemenceko wrote:


yukihikaru wrote:


clemenceko wrote:


yukihikaru wrote:

I'm from RGPS. XD PSLE year now, and I'm so paranoid T_T Anyways, I wanna go to NYGH next year, or maybe RGS. Then HCI and then either Harvard or Tokyo University.

NOOOO! I planned out my life already...no fun anymore...

Oh yeah... Where on earth is 'Primary School'? *sulks*


wow you are a very ambitious person .... harvard ....

tokyo university??? hmmm .... seldom hear ppl say want to study in japan. Is that school good?


Mmhm. It's third in the list of world's top schools. :] But maybe it's because I love japanese culture. So...yeah.


wow really? 3rd in the world? i didn't know that.


LOL. My dad does a lot of research. :] "It's for your future, sweet, so you should be thankful your daddy goes to such far ends to do things for you." Dots. My future. T_T XD

Anyway, nice sushi av...Made it yourself? O.o Because I'm jealous. ><
Member
2995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

yukihikaru wrote:


clemenceko wrote:


yukihikaru wrote:


clemenceko wrote:


yukihikaru wrote:

I'm from RGPS. XD PSLE year now, and I'm so paranoid T_T Anyways, I wanna go to NYGH next year, or maybe RGS. Then HCI and then either Harvard or Tokyo University.

NOOOO! I planned out my life already...no fun anymore...

Oh yeah... Where on earth is 'Primary School'? *sulks*


wow you are a very ambitious person .... harvard ....

tokyo university??? hmmm .... seldom hear ppl say want to study in japan. Is that school good?


Mmhm. It's third in the list of world's top schools. :] But maybe it's because I love japanese culture. So...yeah.


wow really? 3rd in the world? i didn't know that.


LOL. My dad does a lot of research. :] "It's for your future, sweet, so you should be thankful your daddy goes to such far ends to do things for you." Dots. My future. T_T XD

Anyway, nice sushi av...Made it yourself? O.o Because I'm jealous. ><


wow you have such a caring dad ... nah the sushi avatar not i made myself .. found it on the net ....
Member
2995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

Santhor wrote:

O_O i always thought the sushi avatar(clemenceko) was a girl untill i read his profile


sorry to disappoint you though ... so u regret talking to me or buddy me?? hahaha
Member
523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

clemenceko wrote:


yukihikaru wrote:


clemenceko wrote:


yukihikaru wrote:


clemenceko wrote:


yukihikaru wrote:

I'm from RGPS. XD PSLE year now, and I'm so paranoid T_T Anyways, I wanna go to NYGH next year, or maybe RGS. Then HCI and then either Harvard or Tokyo University.

NOOOO! I planned out my life already...no fun anymore...

Oh yeah... Where on earth is 'Primary School'? *sulks*


wow you are a very ambitious person .... harvard ....

tokyo university??? hmmm .... seldom hear ppl say want to study in japan. Is that school good?


Mmhm. It's third in the list of world's top schools. :] But maybe it's because I love japanese culture. So...yeah.


wow really? 3rd in the world? i didn't know that.


LOL. My dad does a lot of research. :] "It's for your future, sweet, so you should be thankful your daddy goes to such far ends to do things for you." Dots. My future. T_T XD

Anyway, nice sushi av...Made it yourself? O.o Because I'm jealous. ><


wow you have such a caring dad ... nah the sushi avatar not i made myself .. found it on the net ....


LOL. He's okay...At least he always cooks Japanese food. Whee~ Ohh. Because my friends all know how to draw digital manga and colour real-life drawings in but I can't. I can only draw ugly manga on paper. XD

Member
4044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / right behind ya! XDD
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
secondary school >.< i wanna go SP ^_^
Member
5195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / my world class MU...
Offline
Posted 9/4/08 , edited 9/4/08

yukihikaru wrote:

I'm from RGPS. XD PSLE year now, and I'm so paranoid T_T Anyways, I wanna go to NYGH next year, or maybe RGS. Then HCI and then either Harvard or Tokyo University.

NOOOO! I planned out my life already...no fun anymore...

Oh yeah... Where on earth is 'Primary School'? *sulks*


i wanna study in japan/america too but im gonna go to osaka techonological university/stanford university

and possibly, nus!

if you wanna study in japan, you should try and get into Japanese as a 3rd language programme, that's what i'm doing now! WARNING: it's very intensive! hope to see you there!

EDIT: just realised you are alrdy 13 lmao how is it and did you get japanese 3rd lang? which day which time? *fan girl scream*
Member
2948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 9/6/08
secondary school (AHS >.<) may consider going to VJC or TJC (depending on my result but i heard its quite stressful over there) considering going to TP too ^^
Member
6643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / a LittLe Red Dot...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08
wah... all ppl so clever one sia... haiz... me is frm SP too... DCHE yr 2... haha... domo:lol:

i hate MST...!!!
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
me from NP product design shyt course..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.