First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Do you want Love Monster to be an anime??
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

unicorna wrote:



biiiiiiiiiig yes







is that photo from ''love monster''? whats it about?
Posted 7/3/08
"F" thread. This could be hard.
Posted 7/3/08
Hum, I would considerit an insult if they did not consider or do it. It is such a wonderful story to read with characters you just want to keep watching and understand more. I certainly hope if they do make it into an anime, that is shall be just as wonderful. -Sir. Nicodemus Pendracul
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heavens hopefully ;)
Offline
Posted 7/3/08 , edited 7/3/08

orlandolover wrote:


unicorna wrote:



biiiiiiiiiig yes







is that photo from ''love monster''? whats it about?


yes it is

Genre:
Comedy Fantasy Romance School Life Shoujo Smut Supernatural


Plot Summary:
Hiyo Osora failed the entrance exam to her high school of choice, but lucky for her she receives an acceptance letter to SM Academy, a prestigious school she didn't even apply to. When she gets there, the student council president tells her that she's his fiance, and then to top things off, she finds out that SM Academy is a school for monsters.
Hiyo Osura fails the entrance examination to the high school of her choice. Then, on the same day, she receives a mail telling her that she is accepted into SM Academy, although she didn't apply. There, she realizes that this school is full of monsters. Also, the head of the student council, Tenmo Kouro, claims to be her finacee. However, Hiyo doesn't realize that there will be more bizarre things happening to her in this school.


I think Love Monster ....kind ....similar to Rosario + Vampire..... but at the same time I think its not

As for me I really liked it

71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

unicorna wrote:


orlandolover wrote:


unicorna wrote:



biiiiiiiiiig yes







is that photo from ''love monster''? whats it about?


yes it is

Genre:
Comedy Fantasy Romance School Life Shoujo Smut Supernatural


Plot Summary:
Hiyo Osora failed the entrance exam to her high school of choice, but lucky for her she receives an acceptance letter to SM Academy, a prestigious school she didn't even apply to. When she gets there, the student council president tells her that she's his fiance, and then to top things off, she finds out that SM Academy is a school for monsters.
Hiyo Osura fails the entrance examination to the high school of her choice. Then, on the same day, she receives a mail telling her that she is accepted into SM Academy, although she didn't apply. There, she realizes that this school is full of monsters. Also, the head of the student council, Tenmo Kouro, claims to be her finacee. However, Hiyo doesn't realize that there will be more bizarre things happening to her in this school.


I think Love Monster ....kind ....similar to Rosario + Vampire..... but at the same time I think its not

As for me I really liked it



umm..sound intresting..will try it.arigauto!!i love ur pic.

71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

unicorna wrote:



biiiiiiiiiig yes







sorry for the bother but do u know where i can read it?its a manga right?
1857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at my computer desk
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
mhmm sounds like something new that I can read
469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
yes..i'm sure it would be an awsome anime.
Just like the manga.

xD
469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere on this...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

orlandolover wrote:


unicorna wrote:



biiiiiiiiiig yes







sorry for the bother but do u know where i can read it?its a manga right?


you can read it on www.mangafox.com
417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Where I hope bori...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
They should it was finished the other day and the story is really good


unicorna wrote:



biiiiiiiiiig yes









You can read it at onemanga.com
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heavens hopefully ;)
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

orlandolover wrote:


unicorna wrote:



biiiiiiiiiig yes







sorry for the bother but do u know where i can read it?its a manga right?




No problem

Go to

www.onemanga.com
or
www.mangafox.com

It's a complete manga by the way
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
yeah!! i think it will be really nice..
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love Love Monster so yes.
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / WhO cArEs o_O
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
Yes I liked too
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA, Virginia
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
I guess......
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.