First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Has anyone heard of crunchyroll
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
omg, i've heard of it!
:D
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Two can play this game.

5570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Why does this thread need to be flamed?
Posted 6/28/08
Okay wannabe flamers, did at least one of you braindead people report this senseless thread? Eh? No? Thought so.

Reported due to the topic's stupidity and senseless point.
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

MidnightZorya wrote:

Okay wannabe flamers, did at least one of you braindead people report this senseless thread? Eh? No? Thought so.

Reported due to the topic's stupidity and senseless point.
Didn't report because this is my kind of thread.

Posted 6/28/08 , edited 6/28/08

Poopkeeper wrote:


MidnightZorya wrote:

Okay wannabe flamers, did at least one of you braindead people report this senseless thread? Eh? No? Thought so.

Reported due to the topic's stupidity and senseless point.
Didn't report because this is my kind of thread.



*clicks 'no'* Omfg I got it right!!!

Lol...flamebait?
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/28/08 , edited 6/28/08

MidnightZorya wrote:


Poopkeeper wrote:


MidnightZorya wrote:

Okay wannabe flamers, did at least one of you braindead people report this senseless thread? Eh? No? Thought so.

Reported due to the topic's stupidity and senseless point.
Didn't report because this is my kind of thread.



Lol...flamebait?
nowai im flamefree i wubb idiots

Edit: Forgot pic


Racist? Yes
Me Racist? No
Ignorant Article? Yes
Funny? Very
Posted 6/28/08
Wow....Already and you have people posting a bajillion pictures with douche baggy fail messages on them.
Posted 6/28/08

Poopkeeper wrote:


MidnightZorya wrote:


Poopkeeper wrote:


MidnightZorya wrote:

Okay wannabe flamers, did at least one of you braindead people report this senseless thread? Eh? No? Thought so.

Reported due to the topic's stupidity and senseless point.
Didn't report because this is my kind of thread.



Lol...flamebait?
nowai im flamefree i wubb idiots

Edit: Forgot pic


Racist? Yes
Me Racist? No
Ignorant Article? Yes
Funny? Very


LOL...Nigger jokes! I wuv racistic jokes. =O
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

Poopkeeper wrote:

Two can play this game.



lol i got more pics of Peter Crouch like that. =D
1887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

h4x0rz wrote:


Poopkeeper wrote:

Two can play this game.



lol i got more pics of Peter Crouch like that. =D


THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT PETER CROUCH.

PROCEED.

Posted 6/28/08
Lol Flame Him!
Posted 6/28/08
LOL Crouch...robot dance?
=O
Posted 6/28/08

MidnightZorya wrote:

Okay wannabe flamers, did at least one of you braindead people report this senseless thread? Eh? No? Thought so.

Reported due to the topic's stupidity and senseless point.


lol I wanted to report this too but the hilariousness of the incoming fail pics got the better of me.
753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / RainbowLand.
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
What the heck is crunchyroll?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.