Created by 2451604
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Whom bleach character do you hate the most?
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / singapore.
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Probably = probly
A bunch of ugly girlS=A bunch of ugly girl (?)
Their=there.

NICE VOCABULARY SEEN EVER! 3 consecutive mistakes made in one sentence! (claps)
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

iaminlalaland wrote:

Probably = probly
A bunch of ugly girlS=A bunch of ugly girl (?)
Their=there.

NICE VOCABULARY SEEN EVER! 3 consecutive mistakes made in one sentence! (claps)


I know right? I can barely read what she writes. xD
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 6/28/08 , edited 6/29/08

ChApPy_APriL wrote:


divaroxy wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


divaroxy wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


divaroxy wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


divaroxy wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:


divaroxy wrote:

Please everybody in Bleach save Rukia. She is worthless let's name how many people got hurt because of Rukia.
Renji 2 times,
Byakuya 2,
Ichigo lost count,
Orihime 2,
Rin,
Ganju,
dude in the cave,
Chad,
Kaiken wow Rukia really stong.


It shows how much everyone cares for her.

Get over the worthless crap. Your beloved Orihime is, that's why you're trying to take Rukia down with her.


What i said is true. Don't get mad. Just read the manga and watch the show and you'll see i'm telling the truth.


Yeah I read the manga. Since your so well with Bleach maybe you should read this.

Sorry but what does that have to do with anything?


Did you click on it? It's comparing Rukia and Orihime. You should read it.


It's probly a bunch ugly girl cut Orihime down cause there ugly.


Seriously you make me laugh. You're as much of a dits than the character you adore.


And you are as worthless and useless as the character you adore.


What am I useless of? You don't know me.
The reason I said that about you is because you act it on here. Your "insults" are pathetic.


You're life is pathetic that why you started e-mailing me. Unlike you and Rukia i'm not ugly so have a party go. So get life and stop envy me and Orihime cause we are pretty.
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 6/28/08



Jesus, I'm tired of talking to you, It's like talking to a brick wall.
Uhhh yeah you keep on thinking that.*pats head* peace.
34378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Taipa, Macau
Offline
Posted 6/29/08 , edited 6/29/08
to divaroxy, you are in denial! yes lets take orihime`s side. she heals and tries to be strong in all cases.
rukia is always be saved by someone as you said right? why do you think why? because they all LOVES her.
Lets put orihime in rukias place! lets say ori is alwyas be saved by someone, what is the reason> its because of the same reason as what "they" did to rukia. Rukia is not worthless. If yes, ichigo might not be able to trigger up his powers. if what you said is right, that those people who hate orihime are mostly girls, and "ugly" what makes that a different with you? now, now, this thread is only for fun. not for fighting each everyone of us.. you got it?
:w00t:
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
orihime. cries and cries. stop that ichigo, stop that, i dont want you to be hurt anymore. screw that. hahaha! lol. why are the vizards even included there? wtf.
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

2451604 wrote:

to divaroxy, you are in denial! yes lets take orihime`s side. she heals and tries to be strong in all cases.
rukia is always be saved by someone as you said right? why do you think why? because they all LOVES her.
Lets put orihime in rukias place! lets say ori is alwyas be saved by someone, what is the reason> its because of the same reason as what "they" did to rukia. Rukia is not worthless. If yes, ichigo might not be able to trigger up his powers. if what you said is right, that those people who hate orihime are mostly girls, and "ugly" what makes that a different with you? now, now, this thread is only for fun. not for fighting each everyone of us.. you got it?
:w00t:


I Will not change my opinion . Rukia is worthless. So i don't care. Far girls hating Orihime it's true.
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

iaminlalaland wrote:

Probably = probly
A bunch of ugly girlS=A bunch of ugly girl (?)
Their=there.

NICE VOCABULARY SEEN EVER! 3 consecutive mistakes made in one sentence! (claps)[/quot

Why did you change your age? Because you don't wanna look stupid fussing with someone younger than you? Before i left you was 30.
Member
15149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

ChApPy_APriL wrote:




Jesus, I'm tired of talking to you, It's like talking to a brick wall.
Uhhh yeah you keep on thinking that.*pats head* peace.


308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
pff, orihime is boring as hell. always whining, crying and kurosaki-kunning.
and if you think everybody was hurt because of rukia, that means you just left the story after ss arc. because of whorihime's left for hueco mundo (damnit her stupid plans), chad, rukia, ichigo were nearly dead. plus she is that much stupid for healing the enemy.


divaroxy wrote:

I Will not change my opinion . Rukia is worthless. So i don't care. Far girls hating Orihime it's true.


puhahah and this is the most stupid thing i've ever heard that fat girls hate orihime, cause i saw lots of fugly whorihime cosplayers. and i know lots of hot & smart chicks who hate orihime.
sorry bb but true story.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
To be honest, neither Rukia nor Orihime are worthless. They both have "Interests" in Ichigo. They both have powers(in Orihime's case, powers worth exploiting*points at Aizen*). They are in fact, extremely similar. Orihime= damsel in distress. Rukia= soldier who cant seem to do much good. They both fight FOR Ichigo. that being said, Rukia is a fugly twat. Orihime is that unnattainable bombshell of a hottie that you'll never get with. both of which will never put out for YOU. get over it fan-fags.
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Seireitei-Soul So...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
Let's stop blinding Ichigo's eyes.
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Seireitei-Soul So...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

wingdavid01 wrote:

I can't believe that people actually hate Orihime, but not Toshiro? WTF? I would have to say
Hitsugaya, he's the weakest, and cheapest Captain, and he's gonna get his ass kicked by one
of the Espada, in fact he won't eve be able to fight one of the 3, he's gonna fight one of the fraccion,
and still get his ass handed to him.


Maybe because Toshirou isn't an annoying ass like Orihime. You ever thought about that ?

1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Seireitei-Soul So...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
If you claim that Orihime is better than Rukia, I don't see that in the results of the poll. Please, try to convince me.
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Seireitei-Soul So...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
What a beautiful pic..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.