First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Ever herd of Guido's?
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

Chance16 wrote:

heres some pictures of them-




:


DragonBall-Z!!!!!!!!
Posted 6/28/08
they look sooooooo gay id be ashamed to date any one of them
Posted 6/28/08

h4x0rz wrote:


Chance16 wrote:

heres some pictures of them-




:


DragonBall-Z!!!!!!!!


No doubt, dude. They look like a bunch of Super Sayians. I hate to admit it, but this looks like a sunday dinner , at my house. (my idiot cousins)
Posted 6/28/08
I'm pretty sure guido is an old word, I mean, ffs, it was in Saturday Night Fever...
17471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA atm
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

Chance16 wrote:

and what are your views on them?

heres some pictures of them-




*Bring out a hunting rifle* its porcupine season YEEEEEEHAW!!!
17471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA atm
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

WeeBoX wrote:

Someone should shave their hair.


lol my thought exactly. thats y i'm goin on huntin so i can use their hair spikes for burglar traps, acupuncture needles, i mean so many uses u can get lol
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

vittoriano wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

DragonBall-Z!!!!!!!!


No doubt, dude. They look like a bunch of Super Sayians. I hate to admit it, but this looks like a sunday dinner , at my house. (my idiot cousins)


lol they look like clones of the Gotti kids. Tanned skin and saiyan hair is a bad combination.
Posted 6/28/08 , edited 6/28/08

h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

DragonBall-Z!!!!!!!!


No doubt, dude. They look like a bunch of Super Sayians. I hate to admit it, but this looks like a sunday dinner , at my house. (my idiot cousins)


lol they look like clones of the Gotti kids. Tanned skin and saiyan hair is a bad combination.


I keep waiting for one of them scream "Kame-Hame-HA!!!"
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

vittoriano wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

DragonBall-Z!!!!!!!!


No doubt, dude. They look like a bunch of Super Sayians. I hate to admit it, but this looks like a sunday dinner , at my house. (my idiot cousins)


lol they look like clones of the Gotti kids. Tanned skin and saiyan hair is a bad combination.


I keep waiting for one of them scream "Kame-Hame-HA!!!"


Lebanese kids near my house look like this.
1102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Animalia
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
lolz

This made my day!
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 6/28/08 , edited 6/28/08
think this is the poster to go with it...



Posted 6/28/08
ewwww

that's totally disgusting
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

Chance16 wrote:

think this is the poster to go with it...





the second one is awesome!
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

h4x0rz wrote:

the second one is awesome!


LMAo. i mean you never know...anything's possible hahaha

Posted 6/28/08

h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:

DragonBall-Z!!!!!!!!


No doubt, dude. They look like a bunch of Super Sayians. I hate to admit it, but this looks like a sunday dinner , at my house. (my idiot cousins)


lol they look like clones of the Gotti kids. Tanned skin and saiyan hair is a bad combination.


I keep waiting for one of them scream "Kame-Hame-HA!!!"


Lebanese kids near my house look like this.


My brother and I are the only brunettes left in our family. I don't know how these guys can look at themselves in the mirror, with the frosted hair and tweezed eye brows.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.