First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Contest #4: Icon-Making [results]
Posted 6/28/08 , edited 7/8/08


1 - additional votes - | | | | | | |


2 - additional votes - | | | | |


3 - additional votes - | | | |


4 - additional votes - | | | |
Posted 6/28/08
pfft.. - - pfft.. - - pfft..i said icon.. RAWR!!
Posted 6/29/08
What kind of icon?
Be specific.
Member
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
o.O me ish too bored..
me just have to join this... this.. this uh... ish this really a contest nyaa~~??
oh right x3
Posted 6/29/08

anime_kitty08 wrote:

o.O me ish too bored..
me just have to join this... this.. this uh... ish this really a contest nyaa~~??
oh right x3


yes. this is. a contest..
Member
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


anime_kitty08 wrote:

o.O me ish too bored..
me just have to join this... this.. this uh... ish this really a contest nyaa~~??
oh right x3


yes. this is. a contest..


of course nyaa~~~ me know o.O
haha lol xD
me ish going to continue this.. uh.. tomorrow xD
Posted 6/29/08

anime_kitty08 wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


anime_kitty08 wrote:

o.O me ish too bored..
me just have to join this... this.. this uh... ish this really a contest nyaa~~??
oh right x3


yes. this is. a contest..


of course nyaa~~~ me know o.O
haha lol xD
me ish going to continue this.. uh.. tomorrow xD


ooh okay~ ill wait for your entry.
Posted 6/29/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:

What kind of icon?
Be specific.


ICON ICON something like this

Posted 6/29/08

juanna wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:

What kind of icon?
Be specific.


ICON ICON something like this



oh.. uhmm,. so what is the theme?
Posted 6/29/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


juanna wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:

What kind of icon?
Be specific.


ICON ICON something like this



oh.. uhmm,. so what is the theme?


i dunno anything i guess..anything what u think of.. XD
Member
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
icons icons !! o.O
Posted 6/29/08
Err. maybe the current contest will do.
its so hard to think.
Posted 6/30/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:

Err. maybe the current contest will do.
its so hard to think.


just for now.. =) i wass thinking of maybe winter theme? XD
Posted 6/30/08

anime_kitty08 wrote:

icons icons !! o.O


lol..yup ypu..icons XD
Posted 7/1/08
Oh okay.
ill change the contest onto Icon Making whatsoever.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.