First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Do you like the new Crunchyroll theme?
Posted 6/28/08
Hi guys ~

You guys have probably noticed the new developements in your Crunchyroll home.
This is just a poll to see how many of you guys like it. =) Feel free to comment.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Option 2.
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Box
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
I don't mind it.
Posted 6/28/08

h4x0rz wrote:

Option 2.


i agree. its moderately ok but i kinda did like the old version better.
Posted 6/28/08
wrong section
~reported
and i hate how i can stalk my fav buddies
Posted 6/28/08

helena91 wrote:

wrong section
~reported
and i hate how i can stalk my fav buddies


why would u report it if its in the wrong section??
Posted 6/28/08

hata64bonu wrote:


helena91 wrote:

wrong section
~reported
and i hate how i can stalk my fav buddies


why would u report it if its in the wrong section??


To correct your mistake and so the mods will lock or move it and read the rules before you post
Posted 6/28/08

helena91 wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


helena91 wrote:

wrong section
~reported
and i hate how i can stalk my fav buddies


why would u report it if its in the wrong section??


To correct your mistake and so the mods will lock or move it and read the rules before you post


sorry but you are right though ~~
72698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cologne, Germany
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

helena91 wrote:

and i hate how i can stalk my fav buddies


Yep, same opinion I hate it Hope, Shinji will change it
Posted 6/28/08

Severina wrote:


helena91 wrote:

and i hate how i can stalk my fav buddies


Yep, same opinion I hate it Hope, Shinji will change it


you can change it go to account setting and feed privacy and check the boxes
72698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cologne, Germany
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

helena91 wrote:

you can change it go to account setting and feed privacy and check the boxes


Wow I didn't know that Thank you so much
Posted 6/28/08

Severina wrote:


helena91 wrote:

and i hate how i can stalk my fav buddies


Yep, same opinion I hate it Hope, Shinji will change it


yeah i hate that too... it makes me feel really bad lol!!
AND THEY CAN STALK YOU TOO IF THEY HAVE YOU IN THEIR FAVORITES which is what i hate
Posted 6/28/08

Severina wrote:


helena91 wrote:

you can change it go to account setting and feed privacy and check the boxes


Wow I didn't know that Thank you so much


No probs but you cant stop the fav dramas or anime thing unless you remove them from your profile
Posted 6/28/08
Nah ... it's O.K. it's not terrible but it's not that great either.
Posted 6/28/08
Should be in polls

On the topic:
I really don't care.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.