First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Kajou's and Evain's House
Students
4578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / up yours... ;d
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

thecrazyfatguy wrote:


nakatsuluver04 wrote:


thecrazyfatguy wrote:


nakatsuluver04 wrote:


thecrazyfatguy wrote:


nakatsuluver04 wrote:


thecrazyfatguy wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

*laughs*
*smiles*
I see. well, i've just heard so much about you, I had to come see you myself, AJ~kun.


Oh? like what?
*tilts head curiously*


*appears behind you* yes i have heard much about you too! you have fangirls!!!!


AH! you startled me.... fangirls? oh my...
since when have i have fangirls?


of course silly *blushes* and im the president of the club *wraps arms around neck*


*blushes* oh my... what a development...


yes yes. my boobs are quite nice arent they. *kisses cheek* you are sooo great!!!!


*chuckles*
careful now... this IS my wife and I's house after all...
what shall you do if you went further than this?
though i must admit, i am quite surprised that i have a fanclub,
much more since i meet the president of it! *winks*



*cripples and falls down w/ a shocked look on my face* y-y-y-your married.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh *fetal position*
Students
36414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ♥A Place Where Yo...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

nakatsuluver04 wrote:


*cripples and falls down w/ a shocked look on my face* y-y-y-your married.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh *fetal position*


Ah... are you alright?
*cradles you in my arms*
it should not have been surprising... i have been for a while...
Students
36414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ♥A Place Where Yo...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


thecrazyfatguy wrote:

And it seems she is the president of this fanclub that i seem to have...
O/////O


*laughs*
I guess you're quite popular, huh, AJ?
*smiles*


eheheh... not really...
and apparently she didnt know i was married, and now she's in shock...

um... i need help here...


ooc: she's in this forum too
Students
4578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / up yours... ;d
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

thecrazyfatguy wrote:


nakatsuluver04 wrote:


*cripples and falls down w/ a shocked look on my face* y-y-y-your married.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh *fetal position*


Ah... are you alright?
*cradles you in my arms*
it should not have been surprising... i have been for a while...


wah my fanclub never knew this! *looks up at you* wahaaah youre so gorgeous why why WHY?!
Girl's dOrm Committee
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

thecrazyfatguy wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


thecrazyfatguy wrote:

And it seems she is the president of this fanclub that i seem to have...
O/////O


*laughs*
I guess you're quite popular, huh, AJ?
*smiles*


eheheh... not really...
and apparently she didnt know i was married, and now she's in shock...

um... i need help here...


ooc: she's in this forum too


*smiles*
WEll, I'll talk to her.
Is that what you want?

ooc: I know i saw^^
Girl's dOrm Committee
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

nakatsuluver04 wrote:

wah my fanclub never knew this! *looks up at you* wahaaah youre so gorgeous why why WHY?!


*walks up to you*
What are you doing?
Seems to me like you have a fanclub for everysingle guy in this school.
Students
4578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / up yours... ;d
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


nakatsuluver04 wrote:

wah my fanclub never knew this! *looks up at you* wahaaah youre so gorgeous why why WHY?!


*walks up to you*
What are you doing?
Seems to me like you have a fanclub for everysingle guy in this school.


*gets up* are you his wife? im sorry are you gunna bitch slap me now?
Students
36414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ♥A Place Where Yo...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

nakatsuluver04 wrote:


thecrazyfatguy wrote:


nakatsuluver04 wrote:


*cripples and falls down w/ a shocked look on my face* y-y-y-your married.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh *fetal position*


Ah... are you alright?
*cradles you in my arms*
it should not have been surprising... i have been for a while...


wah my fanclub never knew this! *looks up at you* wahaaah youre so gorgeous why why WHY?!


well... i fell in love with a beautiful woman so...
Girl's dOrm Committee
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

nakatsuluver04 wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


nakatsuluver04 wrote:

wah my fanclub never knew this! *looks up at you* wahaaah youre so gorgeous why why WHY?!


*walks up to you*
What are you doing?
Seems to me like you have a fanclub for everysingle guy in this school.


*gets up* are you his wife? im sorry are you gunna bitch slap me now?


*looks at you*
*laughs*
NO, I'm not his wife. nd I'm not going to bitchslap you.
I'm his aunt, Naruka.
Students
36414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ♥A Place Where Yo...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


thecrazyfatguy wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


thecrazyfatguy wrote:

And it seems she is the president of this fanclub that i seem to have...
O/////O


*laughs*
I guess you're quite popular, huh, AJ?
*smiles*


eheheh... not really...
and apparently she didnt know i was married, and now she's in shock...

um... i need help here...


ooc: she's in this forum too


*smiles*
WEll, I'll talk to her.
Is that what you want?

ooc: I know i saw^^


yes, that is for the best.
and w-w-w-w-whaaaaaa??????
she thought you were my wife?!?!?!?!?!??!?
O////////////////O
Students
4578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / up yours... ;d
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


nakatsuluver04 wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


nakatsuluver04 wrote:

wah my fanclub never knew this! *looks up at you* wahaaah youre so gorgeous why why WHY?!


*walks up to you*
What are you doing?
Seems to me like you have a fanclub for everysingle guy in this school.


*gets up* are you his wife? im sorry are you gunna bitch slap me now?


*looks at you*
*laughs*
NO, I'm not his wife. nd I'm not going to bitchslap you.
I'm his aunt, Naruka.


im sorry im sorry im osrry *bows* i wont bother you two anymore. and ill dispan my fanclub good bye!! *runs away*
Girl's dOrm Committee
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

thecrazyfatguy wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


thecrazyfatguy wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


thecrazyfatguy wrote:

And it seems she is the president of this fanclub that i seem to have...
O/////O


*laughs*
I guess you're quite popular, huh, AJ?
*smiles*


eheheh... not really...
and apparently she didnt know i was married, and now she's in shock...

um... i need help here...


ooc: she's in this forum too


*smiles*
WEll, I'll talk to her.
Is that what you want?

ooc: I know i saw^^


yes, that is for the best.
and w-w-w-w-whaaaaaa??????
she thought you were my wife?!?!?!?!?!??!?
O////////////////O


*laughs nervously*
that's right. Kinda embarassing if you ask me.
Girl's dOrm Committee
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

nakatsuluver04 wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


nakatsuluver04 wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


nakatsuluver04 wrote:

wah my fanclub never knew this! *looks up at you* wahaaah youre so gorgeous why why WHY?!


*walks up to you*
What are you doing?
Seems to me like you have a fanclub for everysingle guy in this school.


*gets up* are you his wife? im sorry are you gunna bitch slap me now?


*looks at you*
*laughs*
NO, I'm not his wife. nd I'm not going to bitchslap you.
I'm his aunt, Naruka.


im sorry im sorry im osrry *bows* i wont bother you two anymore. and ill dispan my fanclub good bye!! *runs away*


*grabs your collar*
Where do you think YOUR going?
*smirks*
I don't think it's ME you have to appologize to, Ms.?
Students
36414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ♥A Place Where Yo...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


thecrazyfatguy wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


thecrazyfatguy wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


thecrazyfatguy wrote:

And it seems she is the president of this fanclub that i seem to have...
O/////O


*laughs*
I guess you're quite popular, huh, AJ?
*smiles*


eheheh... not really...
and apparently she didnt know i was married, and now she's in shock...

um... i need help here...


ooc: she's in this forum too


*smiles*
WEll, I'll talk to her.
Is that what you want?

ooc: I know i saw^^


yes, that is for the best.
and w-w-w-w-whaaaaaa??????
she thought you were my wife?!?!?!?!?!??!?
O////////////////O


*laughs nervously*
that's right. Kinda embarassing if you ask me.


Eheheheh...
yeah... but i can se why...
you are very beautiful Aunt Naruka!
*chuckles and winks*
Girl's dOrm Committee
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 8/22/08

thecrazyfatguy wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


thecrazyfatguy wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


thecrazyfatguy wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


thecrazyfatguy wrote:

And it seems she is the president of this fanclub that i seem to have...
O/////O


*laughs*
I guess you're quite popular, huh, AJ?
*smiles*


eheheh... not really...
and apparently she didnt know i was married, and now she's in shock...

um... i need help here...


ooc: she's in this forum too


*smiles*
WEll, I'll talk to her.
Is that what you want?

ooc: I know i saw^^


yes, that is for the best.
and w-w-w-w-whaaaaaa??????
she thought you were my wife?!?!?!?!?!??!?
O////////////////O


*laughs nervously*
that's right. Kinda embarassing if you ask me.


Eheheheh...
yeah... but i can se why...
you are very beautiful Aunt Naruka!
*chuckles and winks*


*blushes*
Well, thanks, AJ~kun.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.