First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
LOLICON or SHOTACON
1486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
ummm... what's the difference between lolicon and a shotacon?
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/28/08 , edited 6/28/08
How about both of you shut up? -___-

This thread is wrong to begin with.


kikit13 wrote:

ummm... what's the difference between lolicon and a shotacon?

Lolicon- Underdeveloped/Underage girls usually

Shotacon- Underage boys?
740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / OC, CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

Kouta_XIII wrote:


sumosanta wrote:

lolicon has to sumthing with girls, i no that but wut r those?????


Shotacon is the opposite.

My definition, forgive me if it's off.
Lolicon: A person who prefers undeveloped (basically, small and flat chested) girls.
Ex of a loli:
-Konata - Lucky Star

Shotacon: Someone who prefers boys who look like they haven't hit puberty yet.
Ex of a shota
Kouta - Kanokon.


TY
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Who wants to know...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

luimen0815 wrote:


Kouta_XIII wrote:


luimen0815 wrote:


Kouta_XIII wrote:

Because I'm a dude, and not Michael Jackson. I choose Lolicon. >_>


lol! woah! you like doing it with kids?
man you're so unlucky!


No...because no!

That is wrong on so many levels.
I just answered a question of what I prefer between the two.

Why the hell would I prefer shotacons? >_>

It doesn't mean I like doing it with little kids.
I prefer girls my own age. -__-


you can just say NO!

1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
WHAT?
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Who wants to know...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
To each their own.
Either your okay with it or your not.
17369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
I honestly hope this doesnt get any flaming like it alredy is and for those who dont know loli is guys with little girls and shota is girls with little guys in a loveeachother manor. I say their both fine to me not a particular fan but hey thats what animes there for it has no boundries.
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Who wants to know...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

BlasterArsenal wrote:

WHAT?


I think it's about which of the two evils you prefer?
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Who wants to know...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

Sirmooalot wrote:

I honestly hope this doesnt get any flaming like it alredy is and for those who dont know loli is guys with little girls and shota is girls with little guys in a loveeachother manor. I say their both fine to me not a particular fan but hey thats what animes there for it has no boundries.


So true.
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 6/28/08 , edited 6/28/08

Kouta_XIII wrote:


BlasterArsenal wrote:

WHAT?


I think it's about which of the two evils you prefer?


I know, I was just shocked by the fact that a thread like this actually exist

oh ok, i now know what lolicon means, still kind of a shock
1486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 6/28/08 , edited 6/28/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:

How about both of you shut up? -___-

This thread is wrong to begin with.


kikit13 wrote:

ummm... what's the difference between lolicon and a shotacon?

Lolicon- Underdeveloped/Underage girls usually

Shotacon- Underage boys?



so i'll choose lolicon

EDIT: i kinda like older guys... their more mature and can give u good advise and they don't do stupid things... but not all of them are but most of them are...
567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / America
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

Kouta_XIII wrote:


luimen0815 wrote:


Kouta_XIII wrote:


luimen0815 wrote:


Kouta_XIII wrote:

Because I'm a dude, and not Michael Jackson. I choose Lolicon. >_>


lol! woah! you like doing it with kids?
man you're so unlucky!


No...because no!

That is wrong on so many levels.
I just answered a question of what I prefer between the two.

Why the hell would I prefer shotacons? >_>

It doesn't mean I like doing it with little kids.
I prefer girls my own age. -__-


you can just say NO!



Man how much times do i have to go around saying this even though this is a rather....weird topic if your not going to answer it then don't come at all Kouta is correct If I had to choose I would choose the Lolicon he asked what would you choose not..."Just Say No" IT IS EITHER YOU ANSWER OR YOU DON'T! Furthermore this thread will be locked soon but I pick LOLICON and well because im not GAY
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Who wants to know...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

BlasterArsenal wrote:


Kouta_XIII wrote:


BlasterArsenal wrote:

WHAT?


I think it's about which of the two evils you prefer?


I know, I was just shocked by the fact that a thread like this actually exist


Really?
Than you'll be more shocked to hear this.
I heard there was a topic on incest somewhere on CR...
I'm too chicken to actually confirm what I heard.
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
I pick oppai.who cares if it's not a valid choice I'll write in 'Ron Paul' if I want to!
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

Kouta_XIII wrote:


BlasterArsenal wrote:


Kouta_XIII wrote:


BlasterArsenal wrote:

WHAT?


I think it's about which of the two evils you prefer?


I know, I was just shocked by the fact that a thread like this actually exist


Really?
Than you'll be more shocked to hear this.
I heard there was a topic on incest somewhere on CR...
I'm too chicken to actually confirm what I heard.

O.o how twisted
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.