First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
How many characters can you name from any anime show you watch?
927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in your mother
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
i hav nuttin but free time in da summer and watching anime everyday use ur imagination on if i could name evry charcter in a anime
66534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Flushing,NY
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

giveanendtothis wrote:


lordjeusechrist wrote:


naruto1298 wrote:

I can name almost every character from bleach,naruto,and blood +.


How many characters can you name ?




kids dont be like this man cause he is the definition of "no life"


yup~ "BELIEVE IT!"

now follow this guys example for he can understand why naruto1298 has no life

8704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / why would i tell...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
another pointless thread huh?
3430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canadia
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
my friend form school she can name ALL the pokemon i was freaked out when she named all of them on the bus ride home <shudders>
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Montreal, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
i could probably name all the characters from naruto for sure
572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / San Luis, Az
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
well i dont know... i think it all depends on the anime and how much i like it
altough i do know all from Romeo x Juliet, Black Cat, Chrono Crusade, Maburaho and probably , but just probably, even Tenchi Universe.... but just thinking i can here jajajajajaja,.... ... oh well ...!
435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The land of misfi...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

holy_may wrote:

Seriously, you might as well know all the pokemon -_-


I AGREE!!!! this is a fail of epic proportions, hence the term EPIC FAIL
2056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Boise, Idaho
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
almost all of the animes that i watched but i tend to forget in a few hours
3361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / aruba
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
a lot of them
belive me!!!!!!
25515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
idk but a lot
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Don no but is alot
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere In NJ
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
i could prolly tell you most of the names of characters from chrono crusade and death note,but with some others i can't remember because i havn't seen some animes in so long @_@,it's making my head spin trying to come up with some names XD
7607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

AnimeKami wrote:


holy_may wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


holy_may wrote:

Seriously, you might as well know all the pokemon -_-


483 names is impossbile V_V



I think I can still remember the first 151 pokemon lol


half for me XD and the last one lol


i can barely name the ones ash use to have

104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/28/08

taylorisawesome_14 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


holy_may wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


holy_may wrote:

Seriously, you might as well know all the pokemon -_-


483 names is impossbile V_V



I think I can still remember the first 151 pokemon lol


half for me XD and the last one lol


i can barely name the ones ash use to have



its ok XD lol i owned the games thats y XD
7607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

AnimeKami wrote:


taylorisawesome_14 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


holy_may wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


holy_may wrote:

Seriously, you might as well know all the pokemon -_-


483 names is impossbile V_V



I think I can still remember the first 151 pokemon lol


half for me XD and the last one lol


i can barely name the ones ash use to have



its ok XD lol i owned the games thats y XD



phew
here i thought i had a bad memory
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.