First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Konoha Bank
Kage
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 6/28/08 , edited 6/28/08
Mod in Charge: shakakuzougeiro, Chocolate_Ai, winx_11, aineko, sai_24, shoujiboy, Hiraki
(All mods should at least update once a week or will be demoted)


You get the money by doing missions for the hokage, battling others, if you challenge a person on the bingo book and win, you will likewise, earn ryo. You may then spend your ryo at the payments centre where you can buy houses, weapons, jutsus and others.

Everyone starts off with 100,000 ryo

BANK
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/The_Village_of_Konoha/pages/bank

i will update the bank's list when someone earns money or spends money
Genin
9395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Konohagakure no sato
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
SUGOI!!!!!!!!! I like this alot

*Itadakimasu*
Sanin
5663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In here haha ^_^
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Yosh!!! I'll start spending mine two,,, hehehe...
Chunin
2417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / im givin it 5 mon...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
thers no bank on the map well any way i spent so money
Sanin
5663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In here haha ^_^
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

tasla wrote:

thers no bank on the map well any way i spent so money


well we just have to create one ya know hehe... time goes on in konoha and modernization eats its way up there ^_^
Sanin
3885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
yup that's right!!! then will put some mall here.. and gadgets shop... hehehe, i want naruto's ps2 ^^ but i can't believe it, he's an orphan who has an ps2, naruto's rich! too bad jiraiya always gets his savings hehehe, i saw it on one of the ending themes of naruto, lolz
Sanin
5663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In here haha ^_^
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

sai_24 wrote:

yup that's right!!! then will put some mall here.. and gadgets shop... hehehe, i want naruto's ps2 ^^ but i can't believe it, he's an orphan who has an ps2, naruto's rich! too bad jiraiya always gets his savings hehehe, i saw it on one of the ending themes of naruto, lolz


really? didn't know that one hmmm.... *thinking thinking**
Chunin
10456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Hidden Village of...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

winx_11 wrote:

Yosh!!! I'll start spending mine two,,, hehehe...


Hi winx,could you help me update my bank??I Just won a Who Said This Line game....so help me add another 1000ryo into my acc plz ?? Ty
Sanin
5663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In here haha ^_^
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

XxSasukeUchihaxX wrote:


winx_11 wrote:

Yosh!!! I'll start spending mine two,,, hehehe...


Hi winx,could you help me update my bank??I Just won a Who Said This Line game....so help me add another 1000ryo into my acc plz ?? Ty


sorry but the question that you answered right isn't psoted by shakaku-san unless it's her question, you didn't win any ryo... also it's shakaku-san who is moderator for that forum, ya should ask her ^_^
Genin
4688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth!
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
idk how on how much i have....
Sanin
5663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In here haha ^_^
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

babygirl_12 wrote:

idk how on how much i have....


you have 100,000 ryo... all of us starts with that amount then we spend it on our jutsus,weapons etc... we earned ryo winning on the games such as on battledom, who said this line, weekly picture competition etc.. ^_^ sooo start spending yours.. you can check your balance on the konoha bank page ^_^
Genin
4688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth!
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

winx_11 wrote:


babygirl_12 wrote:

idk how on how much i have....


you have 100,000 ryo... all of us starts with that amount then we spend it on our jutsus,weapons etc... we earned ryo winning on the games such as on battledom, who said this line, weekly picture competition etc.. ^_^ sooo start spending yours.. you can check your balance on the konoha bank page ^_^



i think i won once in da weekly competition and i think twice in who said this line...
Sanin
5663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In here haha ^_^
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

babygirl_12 wrote:


winx_11 wrote:


babygirl_12 wrote:

idk how on how much i have....


you have 100,000 ryo... all of us starts with that amount then we spend it on our jutsus,weapons etc... we earned ryo winning on the games such as on battledom, who said this line, weekly picture competition etc.. ^_^ sooo start spending yours.. you can check your balance on the konoha bank page ^_^



i think i won once in da weekly competition and i think twice in who said this line...


uh.. it just 2 weeks (I think) and the previous winners of the weekly pic comp is not included. and I think the one you've won in the who said this line is a question not posted by shakaku-san ^_^
Genin
4688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth!
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

winx_11 wrote:


babygirl_12 wrote:


winx_11 wrote:


babygirl_12 wrote:

idk how on how much i have....


you have 100,000 ryo... all of us starts with that amount then we spend it on our jutsus,weapons etc... we earned ryo winning on the games such as on battledom, who said this line, weekly picture competition etc.. ^_^ sooo start spending yours.. you can check your balance on the konoha bank page ^_^



i think i won once in da weekly competition and i think twice in who said this line...


uh.. it just 2 weeks (I think) and the previous winners of the weekly pic comp is not included. and I think the one you've won in the who said this line is a question not posted by shakaku-san ^_^



i just found that out..but shakaku-san is not posting any..
Sanin
5663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In here haha ^_^
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

babygirl_12 wrote:


winx_11 wrote:


babygirl_12 wrote:


winx_11 wrote:


babygirl_12 wrote:

idk how on how much i have....


you have 100,000 ryo... all of us starts with that amount then we spend it on our jutsus,weapons etc... we earned ryo winning on the games such as on battledom, who said this line, weekly picture competition etc.. ^_^ sooo start spending yours.. you can check your balance on the konoha bank page ^_^



i think i won once in da weekly competition and i think twice in who said this line...


uh.. it just 2 weeks (I think) and the previous winners of the weekly pic comp is not included. and I think the one you've won in the who said this line is a question not posted by shakaku-san ^_^



i just found that out..but shakaku-san is not posting any..


*Sighs* yeah, don't worry, once I got my break I'll start posting questions there... please uhm 2 days more... gaahh... gotta work my ass hehehe.... thank you for always checking out the group and for always supporting it ^_^

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.