First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Moderators!!!
Moderator
15565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hoooome
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

mrpotato1 wrote:


YuukiisaVampire wrote:

can i b a mod??


are you going to help out alot?????



yesh!! ^^
Moderator
4098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / montreal,, mes am...
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

YuukiisaVampire wrote:


mrpotato1 wrote:


YuukiisaVampire wrote:

can i b a mod??


are you going to help out alot?????



yesh!! ^^


then.........OKIE DOKIE
Moderator
4231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heaven!^.~!
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
well wat do u have to do?o.o4 this group anyway?XD
Moderator
11786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

mrpotato1 wrote:


AinoMikanochan wrote:

Can I be a mod?



are you going to help out alot????


Heck yes I am.
Moderator
4098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / montreal,, mes am...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

AinoMikanochan wrote:


mrpotato1 wrote:


AinoMikanochan wrote:

Can I be a mod?



are you going to help out alot????


Heck yes I am.



please contribuate alot
Moderator
11786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

mrpotato1 wrote:


AinoMikanochan wrote:


mrpotato1 wrote:


AinoMikanochan wrote:

Can I be a mod?



are you going to help out alot????


Heck yes I am.



please contribuate alot

okay
Member
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
Hi can i be a mod please. I promise I will do anything to make this group better especially if you need any help with anything
Creator
2641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

anime-luver- wrote:

Hi can i be a mod please. I promise I will do anything to make this group better especially if you need any help with anything


k, ur in!^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.