First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
hatest character..
2902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

sessho wrote:

you guys will be shocked at who i like the least right now.
Click at your own risk.




dat was...harsh..

anyway I would say Jyusuen hime, for some reason I just dont like her...
Shuurei herself can be very annoying at times as well, I didnt like Korin either
Member
942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

namira8394 wrote:

i don't hate,but i dislike...Shuurei because she chose work over Ryuuki
pfft =.=
i mean COME ON
it's Ryuuki we're talking about here,we don't want him to be too lonely right!





I completely agree. Also I'm going to go with the majority here and say Sakujun and Seiga as well. I mean what with Sakujun making Shuurei feel like a murderer. Also, Shuurei basically did what he told her to do. "make tea for me... play your erhu for me blah blah"

Hahahaha. Does anyone else find Kou Reishin annoying too? How he's like Shuurei's creepy uncle and he wont even tell her that he exists.
Member
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / In the house of t...
Offline
Posted 7/20/08

Sheila_55 wrote:


sessho wrote:

you guys will be shocked at who i like the least right now.
Click at your own risk.




dat was...harsh..

anyway I would say Jyusuen hime, for some reason I just dont like her...
Shuurei herself can be very annoying at times as well, I didnt like Korin either



ah...I also cannt stand Kourin...
Ki Kouki is more likeable to me as he is the only one who sees Shuurei for who she really is.
He can be quite mean though.


Member
271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / everywhere i want...
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
SA SAKUJUN!!!!!
Posted 7/23/08
I hate Jyusuen hime.
Lol...I'm still the only person who loves Sakujun and Seiga.
XDDDDDDDD
I love bad boys XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Posted 7/23/08

SpiceandWolfgirl wrote:


namira8394 wrote:

i don't hate,but i dislike...Shuurei because she chose work over Ryuuki
pfft =.=
i mean COME ON
it's Ryuuki we're talking about here,we don't want him to be too lonely right!





I completely agree. Also I'm going to go with the majority here and say Sakujun and Seiga as well. I mean what with Sakujun making Shuurei feel like a murderer. Also, Shuurei basically did what he told her to do. "make tea for me... play your erhu for me blah blah"

Hahahaha. Does anyone else find Kou Reishin annoying too? How he's like Shuurei's creepy uncle and he wont even tell her that he exists.


Lol,I love Shuurei's insane uncle XDDDDDDD He's so funny lol.I like them all except Kourin blah >.<
Member
810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 7/23/08
well..not really hate but i find Kourin sooooo annoying
Member
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the deepest ab...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
Riku Seiga. His face too greedy, cunning & he always grin to other people. So annoying being around him.

Shou Taishi. That old bastard jijii. What his true intention? i think he only loyal to the former emperor. Ryuuki ever said that he got salary for nothing.
Member
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the deepest ab...
Offline
Posted 7/24/08
oh yeah, i forgot. I dislike Shuurei too in the 2nd season. Many people say that she's naive and hate her. I agree. Her too much care & curiousness for anything make other people who suppose to take in charge lost his job or got their plan to be distracted. Remember, about counterfeit coins & paintings case. It should be Gyoshidai who take in charge. Seiga whose has matured plan to take action in the most appropriate time, suddenly got distracted by her who got involved without any permission. It's natural if he hates her after that. Although, indeed, his attitude really annoying too. Not only him, but the head of Gyoshidai dislikes her too. I think the reasons why are same.

Maybe she became like that because she always being around people who care, love & always protecting her. She rarely got prohibition to do something.
Member
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / In the house of t...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

magicuser360 wrote:

I hate Jyusuen hime.
Lol...I'm still the only person who loves Sakujun and Seiga.
XDDDDDDDD
I love bad boys XDDDDDDDDDDDD



Aww I like Sakujun too!
Member
1064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
I dnt really hate anyone...there r times I dont sum characters because of their decisions and actions.. like right now i hate Seiga..the Head of the place where Shureii works and that old dude...thats loyal to the former king...well he already irritates me since season 1... Sakujun, there are times that his hot and sumtimes just plain jerk...oh well thats my opinion.. hope u get it...
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

sessho wrote:


magicuser360 wrote:

I hate Jyusuen hime.
Lol...I'm still the only person who loves Sakujun and Seiga.
XDDDDDDDD
I love bad boys XDDDDDDDDDDDD



Aww I like Sakujun too!


i love sakujun too!! but i cant stand seiga. im not a fan of shurrei, but he still stole her work. he clearly knows her potential but he still belittles her.
355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

sessho wrote:

you guys will be shocked at who i like the least right now.
Click at your own risk.




I am NOT too.
Member
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / In the house of t...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

LOOnyLooNa wrote:

oh yeah, i forgot. I dislike Shuurei too in the 2nd season. Many people say that she's naive and hate her. I agree. Her too much care & curiousness for anything make other people who suppose to take in charge lost his job or got their plan to be distracted. Remember, about counterfeit coins & paintings case. It should be Gyoshidai who take in charge. Seiga whose has matured plan to take action in the most appropriate time, suddenly got distracted by her who got involved without any permission. It's natural if he hates her after that. Although, indeed, his attitude really annoying too. Not only him, but the head of Gyoshidai dislikes her too. I think the reasons why are same.

Maybe she became like that because she always being around people who care, love & always protecting her. She rarely got prohibition to do something.


Maybe its just three words why Shuurei became like that?



Isn't it just like how TanTan-kun says?
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere out the...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
shuurei.

seriously.

she sucks. she's ugly and shes annoying.

i mean, its cool for her to be the main character and all but what is with the hair?

i agree with sakujun. she looks waaay better with her hair down.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.