First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Naruto the GAY?!?
103911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/28/08

misspsycho wrote:

so totally gonna be locked..stop doing this kind of thread to naruto..everyone
knows that episode is an accident..stop insulting animes you dont watch..


lol XD i folo naruto, even now don't give me bs.

and I've seen more anime then you could ever dream of
103911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/28/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

so totally gonna be locked..stop doing this kind of thread to naruto..everyone
knows that episode is an accident..stop insulting animes you dont watch..


lol?

I have seen Naruto and actually watched all the shit called an anime.

By your standards I can call it a piece of shit anime?
Correct?


recycle bin anime is the correct term >.>
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

AnimeKami wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

so totally gonna be locked..stop doing this kind of thread to naruto..everyone
knows that episode is an accident..stop insulting animes you dont watch..


lol XD i folo naruto, even now don't give me bs.

and I've seen more anime then you could ever dream of


Screw my thread

We will make this thread epicer than Gurren <3
103911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/28/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

so totally gonna be locked..stop doing this kind of thread to naruto..everyone
knows that episode is an accident..stop insulting animes you dont watch..


lol XD i folo naruto, even now don't give me bs.

and I've seen more anime then you could ever dream of


Screw my thread

We will make this thread epicer than Gurren <3


3 pages XD epic owned then all gurren XD
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
lol proof de livered!
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

AnimeKami wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

so totally gonna be locked..stop doing this kind of thread to naruto..everyone
knows that episode is an accident..stop insulting animes you dont watch..


lol XD i folo naruto, even now don't give me bs.

and I've seen more anime then you could ever dream of


Screw my thread

We will make this thread epicer than Gurren <3


3 pages XD epic owned then all gurren XD


I believe Yuno Approves <3
103911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/28/08

atatakakunai wrote:

lol proof de livered!


omfg XD that owns utterly owns XD
103911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 6/29/08

DemonWithin912 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


DemonWithin912 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

so totally gonna be locked..stop doing this kind of thread to naruto..everyone
knows that episode is an accident..stop insulting animes you dont watch..


lol XD i folo naruto, even now don't give me bs.

and I've seen more anime then you could ever dream of


Screw my thread

We will make this thread epicer than Gurren <3


3 pages XD epic owned then all gurren XD


I believe Yuno Approves <3


all hail yuno XD wonder when next chapter is coming out lol

ps naruto is still gay XD
Posted 6/29/08
~Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.