First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply It's Always Impossible to read Jump at Nightfall
Member
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

*Returning a wicked stare* Yes, this is a staring contest, go on mayorabaka! Yup, they taught me in school that the disinguishable features of a well-fed penguin is its white colour, yellow beak as well as feet...to be precise, a well-fed penguin must simply look like a duck. AND you are the one who started talking in quotes, scroll up the page a bit and have a look!


*starts scrolling up the page and realizes*..geh..It's, It's not my doing!! It just happened..maybe YOU did it and you blame it on me!!! btw, why are you following me when you realizes that..?! and Katsura, where'd you go for lesson, huh? OUTERSPACE??!! Don't say something illogical like that and thinks that I would believe you 100%!! PENGUIN is BLACK and WHITE and DUCK is WHITE with YELLOW BEAK and FEET..
Member
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

Mayora_13 wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

*Returning a wicked stare* Yes, this is a staring contest, go on mayorabaka! Yup, they taught me in school that the disinguishable features of a well-fed penguin is its white colour, yellow beak as well as feet...to be precise, a well-fed penguin must simply look like a duck. AND you are the one who started talking in quotes, scroll up the page a bit and have a look!


*starts scrolling up the page and realizes*..geh..It's, It's not my doing!! It just happened..maybe YOU did it and you blame it on me!!! btw, why are you following me when you realizes that..?! and Katsura, where'd you go for lesson, huh? OUTERSPACE??!! Don't say something illogical like that and thinks that I would believe you 100%!! PENGUIN is BLACK and WHITE and DUCK is WHITE with YELLOW BEAK and FEET..


*Bite on the Katana* Shoyou (is this how you spell it? O.o) Sensei taught me!!!!!! go ask that natural permed guy if you don't believe me, he would answer the exact same thing! A well fed penguin must look like a duck!
Member
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

*Bite on the Katana* Shoyou (is this how you spell it? O.o) Sensei taught me!!!!!! go ask that natural permed guy if you don't believe me, he would answer the exact same thing! A well fed penguin must look like a duck!


Yorozuya??hmph, I don't want to see his annoying face..and why would I do such a thing like asking him about this?? Obviously he doesn't have a duck like yours..I doubt he knows anything..gosh, come here..somehow drags Katsura to the zoo..*points to the penguin* that's a penguin...*drags him to the duck area* and these are the ducks..See..same colour as your Elizabeth..your sensei definately comes from somewhere other than EARTH..and his teachings are irrelevant!!
Member
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

Mayora_13 wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

*Bite on the Katana* Shoyou (is this how you spell it? O.o) Sensei taught me!!!!!! go ask that natural permed guy if you don't believe me, he would answer the exact same thing! A well fed penguin must look like a duck!


Yorozuya??hmph, I don't want to see his annoying face..and why would I do such a thing like asking him about this?? Obviously he doesn't have a duck like yours..I doubt he knows anything..gosh, come here..somehow drags Katsura to the zoo..*points to the penguin* that's a penguin...*drags him to the duck area* and these are the ducks..See..same colour as your Elizabeth..your sensei definately comes from somewhere other than EARTH..and his teachings are irrelevant!!


*suddenly alter the point* But this isn't either a duck or a penguin anymore! It's Elizabeth!
Member
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

*suddenly alter the point* But this isn't either a duck or a penguin anymore! It's Elizabeth!


*looks at Katsura* Are you still in denial?? (after all the trouble I've gone through..even buys him a ticket for the zoo)..........and what is Elizabeth exactly? *asks with a straight face*
Member
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

Mayora_13 wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

*suddenly alter the point* But this isn't either a duck or a penguin anymore! It's Elizabeth!


*looks at Katsura* Are you still in denial?? (after all the trouble I've gone through..even buys him a ticket for the zoo)..........and what is Elizabeth exactly? *asks with a straight face*


*melancholic face* How should I know, that idiot Sakamoto Tatsuma dumped it in my care without any explaination...but....does it matter? As long as she's my Elli-chan and I love her and she loves me...I don't care what she is!
(Shinpachi: What the hell is this drama attitude all of a sudden?)
Member
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

*melancholic face* How should I know, that idiot Sakamoto Tatsuma dumped it in my care without any explaination...but....does it matter? As long as she's my Elli-chan and I love her and she loves me...I don't care what she is!
(Shinpachi: What the hell is this drama attitude all of a sudden?)


*actually I don't really care at all**sigh* *eyes widened upon seeing how hairy her legs are**pretends he isn't looking* (How did it all comes to this?? I even left the HQ alone with this troublemaker) *couldn't help the urge to ask*..Oiii...have you ever seen her legs??
Member
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

Mayora_13 wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

*melancholic face* How should I know, that idiot Sakamoto Tatsuma dumped it in my care without any explaination...but....does it matter? As long as she's my Elli-chan and I love her and she loves me...I don't care what she is!
(Shinpachi: What the hell is this drama attitude all of a sudden?)


*actually I don't really care at all**sigh* *eyes widened upon seeing how hairy her legs are**pretends he isn't looking* (How did it all comes to this?? I even left the HQ alone with this troublemaker) *couldn't help the urge to ask*..Oiii...have you ever seen her legs??


Oi...of course I have! Episode 15 remember?...Wait *starting to chew on the Katana* even though the camera zoomed my shell-shocked face for a couple of seconds butfore cutting off....I...I didn't..really...Oh gosh, I'll admit it, I'm shocked but I'm not frightened though....she's still my Elizabeth no matter what! *take another bit from the Katana* Anyway....what are we discussing? *Take the third bite from the Katana, cause it to break*....Oops....
Member
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


Oi...of course I have! Episode 15 remember?...Wait *starting to chew on the Katana* even though the camera zoomed my shell-shocked face for a couple of seconds butfore cutting off....I...I didn't..really...Oh gosh, I'll admit it, I'm shocked but I'm not frightened though....she's still my Elizabeth no matter what! *take another bit from the Katana* Anyway....what are we discussing? *Take the third bite from the Katana, cause it to break*....Oops....


*thinks for a while* Ohh... yea!!! your expression is priceless how could I forget! I watched it live on the televi..what a crack!!!...*realizes* Oi, are you that hungry?!!! It's my precious otaku sword, teme!! Come, let me treat you to my Hijikata Special..whatdaya say?I can't afford to see a hungry person even if he's an enemy..
Member
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

Mayora_13 wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


Oi...of course I have! Episode 15 remember?...Wait *starting to chew on the Katana* even though the camera zoomed my shell-shocked face for a couple of seconds butfore cutting off....I...I didn't..really...Oh gosh, I'll admit it, I'm shocked but I'm not frightened though....she's still my Elizabeth no matter what! *take another bit from the Katana* Anyway....what are we discussing? *Take the third bite from the Katana, cause it to break*....Oops....


*thinks for a while* Ohh... yea!!! your expression is priceless how could I forget! I watched it live on the televi..what a crack!!!...*realizes* Oi, are you that hungry?!!! It's my precious otaku sword, teme!! Come, let me treat you to my Hijikata Special..whatdaya say?I can't afford to see a hungry person even if he's an enemy..


Matte! matte! No no no no, I'm not hungry at all thnx.....I...um....I um....just...um....hell, so does this mean you still have another sword? Shi...my teeth almost break biting through that for nothing....-*-
Member
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

Matte! matte! No no no no, I'm not hungry at all thnx.....I...um....I um....just...um....hell, so does this mean you still have another sword? Shi...my teeth almost break biting through that for nothing....-*-


*glares at Zura* No, I don't..that's why I'm gonna drag you to a blacksmith after we're done eating..But since you're not hungry, let's go right now and you're paying!!!*starts dragging him* Refuse and I'll make you eat your beloved duck..
Member
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

Mayora_13 wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

Matte! matte! No no no no, I'm not hungry at all thnx.....I...um....I um....just...um....hell, so does this mean you still have another sword? Shi...my teeth almost break biting through that for nothing....-*-


*glares at Zura* No, I don't..that's why I'm gonna drag you to a blacksmith after we're done eating..But since you're not hungry, let's go right now and you're paying!!!*starts dragging him* Refuse and I'll make you eat your beloved duck..


*throw namaibo onto the ground and grab Elizabeth before jumping out the hole in the roof*
Hahahaha! Adieu Demonic-Vice-Commander!
Member
20437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Shinsengumi Polic...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

*throw namaibo onto the ground and grab Elizabeth before jumping out the hole in the roof*
Hahahaha! Adieu Demonic-Vice-Commander!


*a rope grabs on before he realizes it* I won't let you off that easy, Katsura!!!!! Do something good for the society and pay up!! Or let me chomp on your duck. Looks delicious with mayo..*grins*
Member
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
I am already trying to do good to the society *trying to force the rope* by saving them from the Bakufu and you guys *eyes widened* Please don't eat my Elizabeth...no....anything but Elli-chan...
Posted 7/1/08 , edited 7/1/08
hi
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.