WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Post Reply You where allways there...
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
You where allways
there
You where there
when I came
into this
world

You where there
as I took
my first steps
and as I talked
my first word

You where there
when my soorow
took over
and
when happines shined
over me

You where there
when I meet
my first friend
and
you where ther
as I started school

You where also
there when
you made your promise
that wathever it was
you would
come back
and be there whit me

Letters I got
where you told me all
that you
where safe
and that victory
was near

But as time passed
somthing
happning to me
I feel weaker
and
weaker for
everyday

Im laying here
now
looking out the window
waiting for you
to be here
to come home
just as you promised

You where
allways there
from when I was born
but
now you only
sitting there
infront of me
sobing
and
wispering sorry
Cuse you where not there
as I left
thsi world
and the only thing
thats left now
is a stone


Well thsi poem I got from the song "Ghost Of you" by My chemical romance.
This poem is about a young girl that got a promis from her brother before he left for the army.. and the brother was alive just so that is said
Hope you guys like it...^^ since its quit a while sinc I writed anything here T.T
Member
25942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Neptune.
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
Wow... it's sad, I love it. Great job. ^-^
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

CresentDemon wrote:

Wow... it's sad, I love it. Great job. ^-^


Thank you very much ^^
Member
25942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Neptune.
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Yamira wrote:


CresentDemon wrote:

Wow... it's sad, I love it. Great job. ^-^


Thank you very much ^^



^-^
Moderator
9750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / LeSLy's WoRLd! ^^
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
its really good...kinda sad but good...
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

LeSLy77 wrote:

its really good...kinda sad but good...


Thank u!!
Member
25084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ♪♫♪...Music Plane...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Oh my god!!!...it's so Beautiful!!!, i mean that's a good history and true!!!, of course is sad!!!, but it's great!!, Great Yami ^^ Congratulations
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

david_k_belanova wrote:

Oh my god!!!...it's so Beautiful!!!, i mean that's a good history and true!!!, of course is sad!!!, but it's great!!, Great Yami ^^ Congratulations


thank you very very much i think this is one of my best works
Posted 7/13/08
kinda sad but really good...i love the song ghost of you..great for inspiration =3
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

kagura4 wrote:

kinda sad but really good...i love the song ghost of you..great for inspiration =3


Thank you =D
yeah I know I dont know how many poems I had gottten from it but sadly I have forgottem them all T.T
Posted 7/15/08

Yamira wrote:


kagura4 wrote:

kinda sad but really good...i love the song ghost of you..great for inspiration =3


Thank you =D
yeah I know I dont know how many poems I had gottten from it but sadly I have forgottem them all T.T


no!!! T^T....now I won't get to read the other poems
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

kagura4 wrote:


Yamira wrote:


kagura4 wrote:

kinda sad but really good...i love the song ghost of you..great for inspiration =3


Thank you =D
yeah I know I dont know how many poems I had gottten from it but sadly I have forgottem them all T.T


no!!! T^T....now I won't get to read the other poems


Im really sorry about that >.<
Posted 7/15/08
it's deep
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

Dim_Sum_King wrote:

it's deep


thanks that was the meaning to be =D
You must be logged in to post.