First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply If a girl watches yuri, is she a lesbian? and what about a boy that watches yaoi??
830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
well then,what do you all think about this?im really curious cos my friend say that im a les if i see yuri then i punch her stomach(lol what a good friend im^^) but my friend really like yaoi more and hate yuri so,thats why i punch her and u know that yuri and yaoi cant be close..but when i think it more and more,maybe it is true sometimes or maybe not,So give ur opinion and prove it that im wrong or not also what do you think about this???
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
either that or they're bi-sexual.
16329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
what's this yuri and yaoi that you speak of?
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land~~
Offline
Posted 6/29/08 , edited 7/15/13
hmm i never really read yuri or yaoi but.. i dont think yer a lesian or bi or gay depending on wut u read for fun...


Chance16 wrote:

what's this yuri and yaoi that you speak of?


its girl x girl and boy x boy

7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
i don't think it makes you a lesbian to watch yuri.
or gay if you watch yaoi.

it's just entertainment?
lsajfdlfdg.
i don't know.
5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Awesomeville
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
It doesn't follow, really. A show is just a show unless you're really IN to it.
830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
hmmm think3
4565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in silence
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Chance16 wrote:

what's this yuri and yaoi that you speak of?


yaoi has become to mean boyxboy version of hentai which is porn and yuri has come to be known for the smutty girl/girl action

then there is shounen ai and shoujo ai, boy love and girl love


No I don't think that makes you a lesbian, most of the "yuri" "yaoi" released in the states any way aren't even that smutty. And most have stories to them besides the occasional smut.

Definitely not if they just watch the innocent ones like Kashimashi or Gravitation

I will read/ watch girls love, maybe not the hentai equivalent but I don't mind reading/ watching things with lesbians if it has a good story to me. I love yaoi though... ('.')
830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/08 , edited 7/15/13

WeeBoX wrote:

It doesn't follow, really. A show is just a show unless you're really IN to it.


hmmm yes2!!im soo agree what u saying about then it prove that my friend is totally wrong and indeed its just an anime^^


lilprince wrote:


Chance16 wrote:

what's this yuri and yaoi that you speak of?


yaoi has become to mean boyxboy version of hentai which is porn and yuri has come to be known for the smutty girl/girl action

then there is shounen ai and shoujo ai, boy love and girl love


No I don't think that makes you a lesbian, most of the "yuri" "yaoi" released in the states any way aren't even that smutty. And most have stories to them besides the occasional smut.

Definitely not if they just watch the innocent ones like Kashimashi or Gravitation

I will read/ watch girls love, maybe not the hentai equivalent but I don't mind reading/ watching things with lesbians if it has a good story to me. I love yaoi though... ('.')


i agree!!then im a normal lol i know that^^

4565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in silence
Offline
Posted 6/29/08 , edited 7/15/13

Nyzs wrote:

i agree!!then im a normal lol i know that^^


Yep yep, I would say you are better then normal because you must be accepting too. I know a lot of guys who won't watch Brkoe back mountain just because the guys kiss, that annoys me, I'm like its one thing to say its a bad movie all together but to say its bad just because its romance between two guys is immature.

830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/08 , edited 7/15/13

lilprince wrote:

Yep yep, I would say you are better then normal because you must be accepting too. I know a lot of guys who won't watch Brkoe back mountain just because the guys kiss, that annoys me, I'm like its one thing to say its a bad movie all together but to say its bad just because its romance between two guys is immature.


hmm wait a second,dont u like yaoi more?oh,or maybe u just watch yaoi anime only but not in the reality? b'cos if it true it same with..i like to watch yuri but only in anime and i dont like it when it in reality
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

lilprince wrote:
Yep yep, I would say you are better then normal because you must be accepting too. I know a lot of guys who won't watch Brkoe back mountain just because the guys kiss, that annoys me, I'm like its one thing to say its a bad movie all together but to say its bad just because its romance between two guys is immature.



If i had watched Brokeback, I'd never be able to watch another Heath Ledger or Jake Gyllenhaal movie.
4565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in silence
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
I love gay guys period in the flesh and anime ('.'), of course I like yaoi more lol, I just mean I don't see anything gay about being able to watch a romantic show/movie when it involves the same sex animated or not. I can watch a movie about two girls love , like... there was a movie with kate winslet, beautiful creatures or something, I've seen that, But I can't get into things like the L word. Not because it involves chicks but just because most lesbians irk me.

over all my point is if you have seen kashimashi I wouldn't assume you belong to the rainbow brigade...
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hell, Norway
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
i dont really know...i'm bi...i think
16316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

lilprince wrote:

I love gay guys period in the flesh and anime ('.'), of course I like yaoi more lol, I just mean I don't see anything gay about being able to watch a romantic show/movie when it involves the same sex animated or not. I can watch a movie about two girls love , like... there was a movie with kate winslet, beautiful creatures or something, I've seen that, But I can't get into things like the L word. Not because it involves chicks but just because most lesbians irk me.

over all my point is if you have seen kashimashi I wouldn't assume you belong to the rainbow brigade...


But gay guys will never like you! Mwahahahahaha!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.