First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Who's the prettier Japanese?
1795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
ive always thought maki was gorgeous so jealous of her ;-; though i havent seen too many aya pics but they are both very pretty people this is a silly question XD
97 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
maki. like her alot.
Posted 7/1/08
..yeessss maki won!!
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 7/2/08 , edited 7/2/08
come on aya...

180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
maki.maki.maki
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Shinjy wrote:

It's sooooo close! c'mon Maki-san!


stfu shinjy.

16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Shinjy wrote:

u stfu! stop cheating by posting hot pics of Aya! u've posted enuff here already!


lmao.

why? scared of the competition? mwhahaha

here have another...

Posted 7/2/08 , edited 7/2/08

Chance16 wrote:


i will just post a load of hot pics of Maki in the first post! mwhahaha!
and u've edited my first post! how dare u!
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Shinjy wrote:

i will just post a load of hot pics of Maki in the first post! mwhahaha!


lol don't bother..just keep it 1 on 1 mate. you can post the new pics in here now..

not front page...

Posted 7/2/08

Chance16 wrote:

lol don't bother..just keep it 1 on 1 mate. you can post the new pics in here now..

not front page...



ok, but i might change the OP pic to a even hotter pic! haha
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 7/2/08 , edited 7/2/08

Shinjy wrote:

ok, but i might change the OP pic to a even hotter pic! haha


aww and whys that? is she not pretty? lmao

aya is fit in all her pic's!! xD

Posted 7/2/08

Chance16 wrote:


she hot in all pic unlike Aya. but i need to find a more close-up pic of her gorgeous face!
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Shinjy wrote:

she hot in all pic unlike Aya. but i need to find a more close-up pic of her gorgeous face!


lol i don't need to find close ups. aya's got the style and the body!!

Posted 7/2/08

Chance16 wrote:

lol i don't need to find close ups. aya's got the style and the body!!



Maki is sexier and more stylish! THE END!
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Shinjy wrote:

Maki is sexier and more stylish! THE END!


lmao that new pic sucks lol. aya all the way matey.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.