First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Membership Cards
Tamago
4271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The World that ne...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

Luna681993 wrote:


x3_Girl wrote:

1. your House(Ran,Miki;Suu): Ran
2.Name: Joan
3.Username: x3_Girl
4.Gender: female
5.DOB(Date of birth): 18 Sept
6.Pic:



D-O-N-E ^o^



Thx~
Lovee it..XDXD~~
Tamago
780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Night Clas...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

Luna681993 wrote:


fallen_autumn wrote:

1. your House(Ran,Miki;Suu): Miki
2.Name: Kelly
3.Username: fallen_autumn
4.Gender: female
5.DOB(Date of birth): 24 April
6.Pic:


Here ^.^





thank you's!! <3 it!~

49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
1. your House(Ran,Miki;Suu): Amulet Clover House
2.Name: Holly Ann
3.Username: KinomiyaMichiru
4.Gender: Female
5.DOB(Date of birth): 8th July 1981
6. A pic:
Tamago
6667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
1. your House(Ran,Miki;Suu):can i have diamond if there is any, if not i'll take Suu
2.Name:mAi
3.Username:kissymai
4.Gender:FeMale
5.DOB(Date of birth):January 27
6. A pic:
Tamago
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
1 your House miki
2.Name: tammmmmy(:
3.Username: d0tammy
4.Gender: female
5.DOB: july 16
6. A pic:
Tamago
9237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CyberWorld
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
Your House:Ran
Name:Kerii
Username:Kelrosna
Gender:Female
D.O.B(Date of birth):December 7
A pic:
Shugo Chara
4803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
1. your House(Ran,Miki;Suu): miki
2.Name: Monica
3.Username:xswtdreamerx
4.Gender:female
5.DOB(Date of birth): 9/23/95
6. A pic:
Tamago
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the stars
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
1. your House(Ran,Miki;Suu):miki
2.Name:Allison
3.Username:xxstarbellxx
4.Gender:female
5.DOB(Date of birth):10/8/98
6. A pic:
Guardian
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

Luna681993 wrote:


sinphony wrote:


1. your House(Ran,Miki;Suu): all
2.Name: Cristina
3.Username: sinphony
4.Gender: female
5.DOB(Date of birth): 26 march
6.Pic:




Heyy ^.^ i just wanted to know which background u want to have (Ran,Miki or Suu) because u belong to all houses


Erm...Put diamond since its the only house dat doesnt exist yet ...lol...can u?

Guardian
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

sinphony wrote:


Luna681993 wrote:


sinphony wrote:


1. your House(Ran,Miki;Suu): all
2.Name: Cristina
3.Username: sinphony
4.Gender: female
5.DOB(Date of birth): 26 march
6.Pic:




Heyy ^.^ i just wanted to know which background u want to have (Ran,Miki or Suu) because u belong to all houses


Erm...Put diamond since its the only house dat doesnt exist yet ...lol...can u?




hehe i'll try
Guardian
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over the rainbow...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

Luna681993 wrote:


sinphony wrote:


Luna681993 wrote:


sinphony wrote:


1. your House(Ran,Miki;Suu): all
2.Name: Cristina
3.Username: sinphony
4.Gender: female
5.DOB(Date of birth): 26 march
6.Pic:




Heyy ^.^ i just wanted to know which background u want to have (Ran,Miki or Suu) because u belong to all houses


Erm...Put diamond since its the only house dat doesnt exist yet ...lol...can u?




hehe i'll try


Lol..if u cant u can just put miki's background...she's my fav chara after all^^
Guardian
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

sinphony wrote:


Luna681993 wrote:


sinphony wrote:


Luna681993 wrote:


sinphony wrote:


1. your House(Ran,Miki;Suu): all
2.Name: Cristina
3.Username: sinphony
4.Gender: female
5.DOB(Date of birth): 26 march
6.Pic:




Heyy ^.^ i just wanted to know which background u want to have (Ran,Miki or Suu) because u belong to all houses


Erm...Put diamond since its the only house dat doesnt exist yet ...lol...can u?




hehe i'll try


Lol..if u cant u can just put miki's background...she's my fav chara after all^^



okay here: ^o^ Hope u like it ^.°


Guardian
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

KinomiyaMichiru wrote:

1. your House(Ran,Miki;Suu): Amulet Clover House
2.Name: Holly Ann
3.Username: KinomiyaMichiru
4.Gender: Female
5.DOB(Date of birth): 8th July 1981
6. A pic:


Here ^o^ Hope u like it ^o^
Guardian
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

kissymai wrote:

1. your House(Ran,Miki;Suu):can i have diamond if there is any, if not i'll take Suu
2.Name:mAi
3.Username:kissymai
4.Gender:FeMale
5.DOB(Date of birth):January 27
6. A pic:



D-O-N-E ^o^

Guardian
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

d0tammy wrote:

1 your House miki
2.Name: tammmmmy(:
3.Username: d0tammy
4.Gender: female
5.DOB: july 16
6. A pic:


uhhm.. you're not in Miki's House Please do the test at the forums first to see which house u belong ^o^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.