First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply what do you think will happennnn?
Member
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / sweden
Offline
Posted 12/26/07
ok i like tamaki and all but hkari+haruhi is just the best match
Posted 12/26/07
shes gonna end up with tamaki xD

pretty obvious if you read the manga ^^
Member
1669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / most probably ......
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
of course im on to haruhi-tamaki team! lol

but i was also wondering if kyouya-senpai developed feelings for haruhi tooo..hmmm


really wish there is season two...
so every questions shall be answered.
Fan
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Quezon City
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
i like the hikaru-haruhi team
Fan
473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Cross Academy
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
I think it'll be tamakixharuhi...
cos *spoiler warnimg*
in some other chpts tt are yet to be published
tamaki kissed haruhi's forehead
and when she looked at him afterwards she was blushing...

(THAT'S WHAT I READ FROM WIKIPEDIA ANYWAY.
so I'm not surre if it's true)

but I think that bisco hatori likes tamaki too bcos in the manga she said that he was 'too handsome'.
lol and I agree
Member
808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / DREAMERS society.
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
hAruhi+tAmaki!!!
tHEy should end up hAving fEelings fOr eAch oTher.
tAmaki hAs a sOft and very cAring sidE! eVen thOugh hAruhi's sO cLuelEss wEn it cums 2 emOtions, tAma-cHan myt wAke hEr up aNd fAlL fOr him eVEntuAlly! wEehh. hope sO
Fan
6290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
haruhi and tamaki will end up together because i want to
Fan
47421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia.
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
haruhi+tamaki
the twins together
honey+mori
kyouya+your mum
Fan
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/31/07

wolfsrainXD wrote:

honto?? season 2~!


did this really happen in the anime? i mean i saw the hug and the first pic, but did the third pic really happen?? i've been seeing it everywhere and i do hope it happened!! ^_^
Fan
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
i like haruhi and tamaki to end up together!

hikaru likes her too but i dont like him that much...i even like kaoru to end up with her better than hikaru ^_^ but that will never happen...he would never hurt his twin

and i think kyouya has slight feelings for haruhi, but that's just not obvious..

as for hunny? hmm....he already found his soulmate! CAKE! lol
Posted 12/31/07

LLOLZ wrote:


wolfsrainXD wrote:

honto?? season 2~!


did this really happen in the anime? i mean i saw the hug and the first pic, but did the third pic really happen?? i've been seeing it everywhere and i do hope it happened!! ^_^


nope.. i think it didn't.. maybe that pic is edited
Fan
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/31/07

wolfsrainXD wrote:


LLOLZ wrote:


wolfsrainXD wrote:

honto?? season 2~!


did this really happen in the anime? i mean i saw the hug and the first pic, but did the third pic really happen?? i've been seeing it everywhere and i do hope it happened!! ^_^


nope.. i think it didn't.. maybe that pic is edited


aaww....too bad....i wish it happened
16434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / argentina
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

LLOLZ wrote:


wolfsrainXD wrote:


LLOLZ wrote:


wolfsrainXD wrote:

honto?? season 2~!


did this really happen in the anime? i mean i saw the hug and the first pic, but did the third pic really happen?? i've been seeing it everywhere and i do hope it happened!! ^_^


nope.. i think it didn't.. maybe that pic is edited


aaww....too bad....i wish it happened

i cant believe it but i choose haruhi and hikaru there are the best couple but for me in the manga she stay with tamaki

Fan
295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

nacapa wrote:


LLOLZ wrote:


wolfsrainXD wrote:


LLOLZ wrote:


wolfsrainXD wrote:

honto?? season 2~!


did this really happen in the anime? i mean i saw the hug and the first pic, but did the third pic really happen?? i've been seeing it everywhere and i do hope it happened!! ^_^


nope.. i think it didn't.. maybe that pic is edited


aaww....too bad....i wish it happened

i cant believe it but i choose haruhi and hikaru there are the best couple but for me in the manga she stay with tamaki


yah...i figured there really are lots of people who like haruhi and hikaru together too hehehe
Member
5261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...wherever my he...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
just as katenicoleyu says....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.