First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
donnie darko
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/08 , edited 6/29/08
have you saw it?

what did/do you think?

edit
and what did you think of the plot?

its my fave movie, but i dont actualy watch that many.

16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
didn't see it. wasn't it based on a true story?
1280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
i saw the movie and i love it, with all the strangeness and psychological stuff
7240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
Wah? >__<
8859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
Awesome movie. First watched it when i was 10 and had absolutely no clue what was going on.
Watched it again about a month ago, it makes so much more sense now. fantastic movie and really good characters. That bunny rabbit is just hilarious.
Posted 6/29/08
what is it with all the movie threads today
nope i havent seen it
57805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / U.A.E
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
luv this movie!!! ..the rabbit freaked me out lol
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/08 , edited 6/29/08
the rabbit was called frank, hes actualy a guy in a suit tho :(
lolz
8612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
This is one of my all time favorite movies.
I'm looking forward to the sequel Samantha Darko.
It better be as good, or better then Donnie..
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Jeebs wrote:

This is one of my all time favorite movies.
I'm looking forward to the sequel Samantha Darko.
It better be as good, or better then Donnie..


theres a sequel
please, tell more
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08 , edited 6/29/08
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donnie_Darko

^^ Info about Donnie Darko for those who does not know.
8612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

simo2332 wrote:


Jeebs wrote:

This is one of my all time favorite movies.
I'm looking forward to the sequel Samantha Darko.
It better be as good, or better then Donnie..


theres a sequel
please, tell more


Not a whole lot has been released as far as I know.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1231277/ - A link to S. Darko info on imdb.com

Honestly, I'm a bit skeptical about how good it will actually be, but I'm definitely hoping.
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Jeebs wrote:


simo2332 wrote:


Jeebs wrote:

This is one of my all time favorite movies.
I'm looking forward to the sequel Samantha Darko.
It better be as good, or better then Donnie..


theres a sequel
please, tell more


Not a whole lot has been released as far as I know.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1231277/ - A link to S. Darko info on imdb.com

Honestly, I'm a bit skeptical about how good it will actually be, but I'm definitely hoping.


arr richard kelly isnt directing it. and same, i dont think it could best donnie darko tho
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
I've only seen a very small part of it, so it was confusing for me.
Posted 7/4/08
good movie.. but it was wierd
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.