Post Reply Juntoshi Fan Fics.
Moderator
53725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Cookie World w...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08 , edited 4/3/09

Okay well I know its super hard to find Juntoshi fanfics out there. So i made this thread so you can post links to where Juntoshi stories are. Or you can post your own stories of Juntoshi. But if you post your stories, please put them in a spoiler. ^_^

WARNING
Some of the stories arent for young ones to read. So if you know your not supposed to read it, then dont.

+18 older
http://beckerbell.livejournal.com/143329.html

http://community.livejournal.com/jent_fanfics/199039.html#cutid1

http://catacombkid.livejournal.com/8910.html

http://community.livejournal.com/arashirabu/232404.html

http://iwanaide.livejournal.com/10305.html
This story truly made me sad. I was in tears. No idea why but she wrote something i could never imagine being written.

PG-13
http://community.livejournal.com/arashirabu/10889.html#cutid1

http://community.livejournal.com/arashirabu/99721.html#cutid1

http://chibi-panda.livejournal.com/19450.html#cutid2

http://community.livejournal.com/arashirabu/63856.html#cutid1

http://leave-untouched.livejournal.com/4920.html#cutid1

http://takarai-karin.livejournal.com/18870.html

http://takarai-karin.livejournal.com/20751.html

http://ika-rasu.livejournal.com/20413.html#cutid1

PG
http://notabox.livejournal.com/829.html#cutid1

http://beckerbell.livejournal.com/109636.html#cutid2

http://sutoshi-eigyo.livejournal.com/12088.html#cutid1

http://community.livejournal.com/jent_fanfics/238216.html#cutid1

http://aibakaland.forumup.org/viewtopic.php?t=2459&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&mforum=aibakaland

G
http://leave-untouched.livejournal.com/4427.html

http://community.livejournal.com/jent_fanfics/31700.html#cutid1

Unknown Rating
http://be-shining.livejournal.com/24488.html

http://be-shining.livejournal.com/23647.html#cutid1

http://be-shining.livejournal.com/22981.html
Moderator
26968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In the Stormy ski...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
Uwaaaaah, that's...A LOT! XD
Member
3337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/24/08
"Can't help it if I love you"

by sakurafan318

..:: CR HOME PAGE ::..
It's in my pages, complete with credits and photo links

..:: LIVEJOURNAL SITE ::..
It's finally running! Visit it if you're tired of CR pages

..:: RATE MY STORY ::..
Rate my story, expect more updates!

..:: SURVEY ::..
What more do you wanna read? Tell me!

ARASHI


LINKS TO CHAPTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 16+
Chapter 7 - coming soon

SPECIALS
SakurAiba :: Their Special Night - coming soon
Member
5690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

Niki15 wrote:

http://iwanaide.livejournal.com/10305.html
This story truly made me sad. I was in tears. No idea why but she wrote something i could never imagine being written.


that was something....incredible fic writing! it's sad yeah,,yeah hell it was! i also cannot imagine ohno doing cocs...that's bad
Moderator
53725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Cookie World w...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

befuni wrote:


Niki15 wrote:

http://iwanaide.livejournal.com/10305.html
This story truly made me sad. I was in tears. No idea why but she wrote something i could never imagine being written.


that was something....incredible fic writing! it's sad yeah,,yeah hell it was! i also cannot imagine ohno doing cocs...that's bad


Yeah it was incredible writing ne. But i cant imagine them doing ......drugs and the feeling made me not happy. But it was still wonderful even though i didnt like the prospect of them doing ugh drugs. XD

Member
5690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere around...
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

Niki15 wrote:

Yeah it was incredible writing ne. But i cant imagine them doing ......drugs and the feeling made me not happy. But it was still wonderful even though i didnt like the prospect of them doing ugh drugs. XD



i loved it!it was seriously drama....i like beckerbell's the MOST.....it was funny!
You must be logged in to post.