WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards!
Moderator
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
I am making membership cards for whoever wants them so please fill out this info...

Style 1:


Style 2:


Username:
Name: (doesn't have to be real one if you don't want)
D.O.B:(date of Birth if anyone doesn't know)
Style: (Style 1 or 2 please look in spoilers)
2 colours:
Picture:

I might not be here sometimes cause i need to do stuff and or my schedule is busy so i am sorry if they arrive late!~ Thanks!
Creator
1225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / invisible~!!
Offline
Posted 6/29/08 , edited 6/29/08
Username: snowmonkey
Name: Shindii
D.O.B: April 9th
Style: 2
2 colours: blue & green
Picture:

Moderator
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

snowmonkey wrote:

Username: snowmonkey
Name: Shindii
D.O.B: April 9th
Style: 2
2 colours: blue & green
Picture:



i'm sorry but it can't be moving or animated i need a still picture... like stop the picture that you have right now and just pick one picture. thanks~
Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / u.s.
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
username: noelng9
name:nichole
Dob:oct9
style2
color:pink blue green O.O
picture:
Moderator
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

noelng9 wrote:

username: noelng9
name:nichole
Dob:oct9
style2
color:pink blue green O.O
picture:


working on it please wait a bit thanks~
Moderator
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

angelic_angel12 wrote:


noelng9 wrote:

username: noelng9
name:nichole
Dob:oct9
style2
color:pink blue green O.O
picture:


working on it please wait a bit thanks~


kk done here it is hope you like it!

Member
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / u.s.
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
thanks!
Member
1403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
Username: TheFullEclipse
Name: Sarah
D.O.B: July 12
Style: Style 1
2 colours: Blue and Purple
Picture:
Member
3695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Username: Bootes
Name: Xian
D.O.B:June 19
Style: Style 1
2 colours: Orange and black
Picture:
Creator
1225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / invisible~!!
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

angelic_angel12 wrote:


snowmonkey wrote:

Username: snowmonkey
Name: Shindii
D.O.B: April 9th
Style: 2
2 colours: blue & green
Picture:



i'm sorry but it can't be moving or animated i need a still picture... like stop the picture that you have right now and just pick one picture. thanks~


k then this one:
Member
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kuala Lumpur, Mal...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
Username: bringiton7
Name: Jolynn
D.O.B: 3rd July
Style: 2
2 colours: Black and Blue
Picture:
Thanks
Member
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Username: 48Henny
Name: Henny
D.O.B: 4th August
Style: 2
2 color: Sky blue and White
Pic:


thanks..^^
Moderator
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

TheFullEclipse wrote:

Username: TheFullEclipse
Name: Sarah
D.O.B: July 12
Style: Style 1
2 colours: Blue and Purple
Picture:


sorry for the really long wait here it is....hope you like it!~

Moderator
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

Bootes wrote:

Username: Bootes
Name: Xian
D.O.B:June 19
Style: Style 1
2 colours: Orange and black
Picture:


sorry for the really long wait here it is...hope you like it!~

Moderator
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

snowmonkey wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:


snowmonkey wrote:

Username: snowmonkey
Name: Shindii
D.O.B: April 9th
Style: 2
2 colours: blue & green
Picture:



i'm sorry but it can't be moving or animated i need a still picture... like stop the picture that you have right now and just pick one picture. thanks~


k then this one:


sorry for the really long wait...hope you like it!~

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.