First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Ikuto and Amu's age difference
Member
1216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The Land of Alcohol
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
I don't get why so many people think that Amu and Ikuto have too big of an age gap.

1st: It's only like 2-3 years(said so in the manga).

2nd: If you love someone it doesn't matter right. My parents have a WAY bigger gap.

People who think this matters are WRONG.
Member
14915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
i think their age gap is prefectly fine ^.^
Member
1216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The Land of Alcohol
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
Then I wonder why I see so many people saying it's too big. It was annoying me -_-
7499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
I really like ikutoxamu, but ikuto's almost finished high school, right?? I think it's a strange age gap, but i'm NOT against it, and you're right, when they grow up same difference anyways. [so do NOT go around accusing me of whatever ^^]
Member
1216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The Land of Alcohol
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

manga2love wrote:

I really like ikutoxamu, but ikuto's almost finished high school, right?? I think it's a strange age gap, but i'm NOT against it, and you're right, when they grow up same difference anyways. [so do NOT go around accusing me of whatever ^^]


He hasn't. In the manga Ikuto was teasing Amu because she's in Grade school. She got angry and said she'd be in her first year of junior high next year. Then Ikuto said he'd be in his third year of Junior High.(If I remember right)

I wasn't accusing you of anything. ^ ^
7499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Amulet-Clover wrote:


manga2love wrote:

I really like ikutoxamu, but ikuto's almost finished high school, right?? I think it's a strange age gap, but i'm NOT against it, and you're right, when they grow up same difference anyways. [so do NOT go around accusing me of whatever ^^]


He hasn't. In the manga Ikuto was teasing Amu because she's in Grade school. She got angry and said she'd be in her first year of junior high next year. Then Ikuto said he'd be in his third year of Junior High.(If I remember right)

I wasn't accusing you of anything. ^ ^


Thats alright, i wasnt meaning you ^^
oops, thought i read somewhere he was 3rd year of high school. They're not clear about his age, so i get confused ^^
Member
1216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The Land of Alcohol
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

manga2love wrote:


Amulet-Clover wrote:


manga2love wrote:

I really like ikutoxamu, but ikuto's almost finished high school, right?? I think it's a strange age gap, but i'm NOT against it, and you're right, when they grow up same difference anyways. [so do NOT go around accusing me of whatever ^^]


He hasn't. In the manga Ikuto was teasing Amu because she's in Grade school. She got angry and said she'd be in her first year of junior high next year. Then Ikuto said he'd be in his third year of Junior High.(If I remember right)

I wasn't accusing you of anything. ^ ^


Thats alright, i wasnt meaning you ^^
oops, thought i read somewhere he was 3rd year of high school. They're not clear about his age, so i get confused ^^


Yeah It's pretty confusing. Everyone's saying different ages. It doesn't matter but it gets a bit weird sometimes.
Member
8674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under the sky
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
it's his 3rd year in high school and the age difference doesnt seem that big of a situation; its not like it was the first time a kid had a crush on someone a little older right? Rly, its not that big to make a fuss about to me, in fact, it makes the story interesting
Member
10942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever i feel l...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
I don't mind the age gap.. i think its better to date people that are 2-4 years older im mean then there more mature and less crazy....sometimes...
Posted 6/29/08
Ikuto's16-17
Amu's 11-12

About 5year diff.
Posted 6/29/08
Wait, if Ikuto's at his 3rd year in highschool, then he's 16!

Freshman : 14
Sophomore : 15
Junior : 16 <~ 3rd year in high school
Senior : 17
Member
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / i am Nowhere
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
I Think it doesn't Matter when it comes to love
Member
245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / s0m3wh3re 0n EartH?!
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
Love does'nt need resaon and true love will still be with each other even though their age gap is wide...
Member
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
the thing that counts is that they love each other and besides age ain't nothing but a number
Member
587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/30/08 , edited 6/30/08

beansprout46 wrote:

I don't mind the age gap.. i think its better to date people that are 2-4 years older im mean then there more mature and less crazy....sometimes...


Lols, agreeeeed. :D
Amu's and Ikuto's age gap is not that bad .
Haha Kukai and Sion the age gap bigger -__-
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.