Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
2434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Connecticut
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
Should I watch it?
I usually watch Seinen anime.
I heard the Anime was good, but after the first episode it seems like your typical Magical Girl anime and I'd rather not watch a Magical Girl anime unless it's really good.


I'm a guy.
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
Duplicate

Season 2 is best -_-
103973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
yes watch it and what may said dupe
Posted 6/29/08
29277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
You should watch it! its great! But the StrikerS is like totally different...more violence in my opinion...

O and yes this is a duplicate
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

favesage wrote:

You should watch it! its great! But the StrikerS is like totally different...more violence in my opinion...

O and yes this is a duplicate


It's more military theme, not violence -_-
29277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

holy_may wrote:


favesage wrote:

You should watch it! its great! But the StrikerS is like totally different...more violence in my opinion...

O and yes this is a duplicate


It's more military theme, not violence -_-


yeah u r right...I liked the 1 and 2 season better
4531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / yaoi land~
Offline
Posted 6/29/08 , edited 6/29/08
i'd like it if there's more romance in it >xP
3187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

FakingGlory wrote:

Should I watch it?
I usually watch Seinen anime.
I heard the Anime was good, but after the first episode it seems like your typical Magical Girl anime and I'd rather not watch a Magical Girl anime unless it's really good.


I'm a guy.


1st 2 season are best 3rd sucks x.x
1283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Neenjahland
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
i usually watch seinen or shounen and yet i still found this anime my all time favourite ^^ (i have watched A LOT of animes in my life)
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

dimsumpwns wrote:

i usually watch seinen or shounen and yet i still found this anime my all time favourite ^^ (i have watched A LOT of animes in my life)


How much is a lot?...
1283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Neenjahland
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

holy_may wrote:


dimsumpwns wrote:

i usually watch seinen or shounen and yet i still found this anime my all time favourite ^^ (i have watched A LOT of animes in my life)


How much is a lot?...


uhhh i would say a list that could fill a page 12 font no double space on word maybe more... thats just a wild guess
Posted 6/29/08
Please use the thread stated by NeoFirefoxdzl

~Locked
You must be logged in to post.