Post Reply i WANNA ASK,PLEASE READ AND REPLEY!!
Member
31646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/08 , edited 6/29/08
Well since I haven't read alot of V.K. manga I just wanna ask from the public who have read all 41 chapters, to give me a summary of what I have been missing

Also My school is forcing us to have a god damn play for closing cremmonies.And everyone was like "lets have a play about romeo and juliet,then we can get Kinimashi to be juliet and Maro to be Romeo" and I was like hell no I ain't kissing no boy.I wanna save my lipginity for the future some one (if their is some one out there lol).Then my friend was reading chapter 34 of V.K. while all this was happening, and I looked at her with puppy eyes pleading please save me, then she suggested vampire knight, most of the girls aggreed (cuz they wanted to play Yuki) so by democracy V.K. won (my class are full of anime freaks and I am one and proud lol) and by boy democracy I got stuck to be Yuki -_- poor me and Maro got to b Kaname and my other friend got to be zero.And I dont know how it is supposed to end. SO im begging on my knees to get a skript (and I have a ton of paper work for requests to use the local thearter) PLEASE I BEG OF YOU MY V.K. FANS!!!!

help me ^-^


If you could do that, that would b cool lol

Byes and thanks for your support

Love the future Yuki,

Kinimashi
Member
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
po0r you.. i guess u hav to personally read the manga, since you gona play yuuki..

sorry im a bit busy to0.. go0dluck with ur script writing.. ^_^
16767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Off to kill me so...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Kinimashi wrote:

Well since I haven't read alot of V.K. manga I just wanna ask from the public who have read all 41 chapters, to give me a summary of what I have been missing

Also My school is forcing us to have a god damn play for closing cremmonies.And everyone was like "lets have a play about romeo and juliet,then we can get Kinimashi to be juliet and Maro to be Romeo" and I was like hell no I ain't kissing no boy.I wanna save my lipginity for the future some one (if their is some one out there lol).Then my friend was reading chapter 34 of V.K. while all this was happening, and I looked at her with puppy eyes pleading please save me, then she suggested vampire knight, most of the girls aggreed (cuz they wanted to play Yuki) so by democracy V.K. won (my class are full of anime freaks and I am one and proud lol) and by boy democracy I got stuck to be Yuki -_- poor me and Maro got to b Kaname and my other friend got to be zero.And I dont know how it is supposed to end. SO im begging on my knees to get a skript (and I have a ton of paper work for requests to use the local thearter) PLEASE I BEG OF YOU MY V.K. FANS!!!!

help me ^-^


If you could do that, that would b cool lol

Byes and thanks for your support

Love the future Yuki,

Kinimashi




that is my summary if you SERIOUSLY wanna read it lol .... my summaries aren't very good but i thought i would help..
besides..it was fun remembering all the stuff that happend =D SOOO INTENSE!! =DD
you should definitly read it youself...although i just spoiled a bunch if you read it lol
any questions just ask =DD

~oyasumi =DD

Member
31646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
Ok need more info cuz im stuffed with paper work and I cant read the manga
Member
571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/2/08 , edited 7/2/08
Yuuki was awaken by kaname and then finally kisses him and accepts him as her "lover" while calling him onii-san
Member
1369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere...beyon...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

LittleRockerChika wrote:



that is my summary if you SERIOUSLY wanna read it lol .... my summaries aren't very good but i thought i would help..
besides..it was fun remembering all the stuff that happend =D SOOO INTENSE!! =DD
you should definitly read it youself...although i just spoiled a bunch if you read it lol
any questions just ask =DD

~oyasumi =DD



omg...that's so damned long...i wouldn't read it...just head over to wikipedia and read the LONGER version... anyway, i doubt u can act out the ENTIRE Vampire Knight story, so just try picking a part without kissing (e.g. the 1st season of the anime) good luck!

Yours truly,
INFERTakuya
16767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Off to kill me so...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
yeah wiki is better lol...

also if you were able to watch the anime while doing paper work..=DD
that could help =DD

OYASUMI!~~~
Posted 7/10/08

XXMHGS wrote:

Yuuki was awaken by kaname and then finally kisses him and accepts him as her "lover" while calling him onii-san


And before that Zero turned into the strongest hunter because of Ichiru's blood. And Kaname wants Yuuki to flead the school with him but she says no because her friends are here. O and btw the headmaster when the other vampires intruded he said " The night class protects the day class so I protect the night class " and he pulls out his sword, he looked cute... o.o...I know this was all stumpled over but I'll edit it later and give you the full scoop =]
You must be logged in to post.