First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Beach
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:
*hugs from behin*
mommy
ur bak
i was so worried tht u got hurt wen u told me tht u were at the hospital


*smiles*
Yes I am back, and I am sorry to have worried you so much,
*turns around and hugs you*
Gomena


its okay
but its weird
whn i got out of the hospital u get in
kinda weird isnt it

since we r here
*puts on shorts*


*smles*
Alright
*looks around*
Where is everyone?


dunno
oh
why did u have to get a surgery anyway
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:
dunno
oh
why did u have to get a surgery anyway


*smiles*
Because of my tonsils, thats why, so mommy can not really talk

In mind:
Maybe it is alright that I do not die now, I mean I lost Satoshi for the price of my family


*tears fall*
Ah....Gomena sweetheart, I got something in my eye
*starts t o rub eye*
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:
dunno
oh
why did u have to get a surgery anyway


*smiles*
Because of my tonsils, thats why, so mommy can not really talk

In mind:
Maybe it is alright that I do not die now, I mean I lost Satoshi for the price of my family


*tears fall*
Ah....Gomena sweetheart, I got something in my eye
*starts t o rub eye*


oh great
*hands her a towel*
thts the luk and EXPRESSION telling me

SON, CUD U PLESE HELP ME


so wat *grins* is it
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Shibleynaruto wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:
dunno
oh
why did u have to get a surgery anyway


*smiles*
Because of my tonsils, thats why, so mommy can not really talk

In mind:
Maybe it is alright that I do not die now, I mean I lost Satoshi for the price of my family


*tears fall*
Ah....Gomena sweetheart, I got something in my eye
*starts t o rub eye*


oh great
*hands her a towel*
thts the luk and EXPRESSION telling me

SON, CUD U PLESE HELP ME


so wat *grins* is it


*looks at you*
*sniff*
*hugs you tight*
I am sorry I do not mean to trouble you with all my problems!!
Girl's dOrm Committee
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
*walks to the edge of the water*
*wades*
*looks at the waves*
Wow, really pretty.
Posted 7/3/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


khaydi wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


khaydi wrote:

Rald: *walks on the each while looking at the girls* *sighs* No one stands out from the pack... *sees a girl in the water* Look at her Gel... She's the best in here so far.

Gel: *looks at the girl* Yeah... but not that appealing... *sighs* I miss Khaydi...

Rald: *looks at Gel* Are you on drugs or are you just plain stupid? Can't you understand that she's married now?

Gel: I'll wait, right? *looks at Rald* *drinks soda*




*smiles and waves*
Hi Gel, Hi Rald!!
*walks over to you two*
Long time no see, What are you teo doing here?


Rald: *smiles* We're just looking around. Right Gel?

Gel: *drinks* Uh... Yeah...


*giggles*
Is Gel still in love with Khaydi
*smiles and looks at Rald*


Rald: He's still in love with Khaydi... *sighs*

Gel: *drinks*
Girl's dOrm Committee
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

khaydi wrote:

Rald: He's still in love with Khaydi... *sighs*

Gel: *drinks*


*looks at you guys*
*smiles and waves*
Hello! How are you guys?
Posted 7/3/08

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

Rald: He's still in love with Khaydi... *sighs*

Gel: *drinks*


*looks at you guys*
*smiles and waves*
Hello! How are you guys?


Rald: *looks at you* *smiles* We're still the same.


Gel: Nothing's changed.
Students
29462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Shibleynaruto wrote:
dunno
oh
why did u have to get a surgery anyway


*smiles*
Because of my tonsils, thats why, so mommy can not really talk

In mind:
Maybe it is alright that I do not die now, I mean I lost Satoshi for the price of my family


*tears fall*
Ah....Gomena sweetheart, I got something in my eye
*starts t o rub eye*


oh great
*hands her a towel*
thts the luk and EXPRESSION telling me

SON, CUD U PLESE HELP ME


so wat *grins* is it


*looks at you*
*sniff*
*hugs you tight*
I am sorry I do not mean to trouble you with all my problems!!


*sighs*
first of all the things there r
U PROBLEMS R KINDA MY PROBLEMS
DUNT EVEN TRY GETTING ME OUTTA THIS ONE

so wats the problem
9142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / cali
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
*he walks to a spot on the beach and lays a towel down and takes off his shirt and shoes then starts to wade into the water"
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

khaydi wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


khaydi wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


khaydi wrote:

Rald: *walks on the each while looking at the girls* *sighs* No one stands out from the pack... *sees a girl in the water* Look at her Gel... She's the best in here so far.

Gel: *looks at the girl* Yeah... but not that appealing... *sighs* I miss Khaydi...

Rald: *looks at Gel* Are you on drugs or are you just plain stupid? Can't you understand that she's married now?

Gel: I'll wait, right? *looks at Rald* *drinks soda*




*smiles and waves*
Hi Gel, Hi Rald!!
*walks over to you two*
Long time no see, What are you teo doing here?


Rald: *smiles* We're just looking around. Right Gel?

Gel: *drinks* Uh... Yeah...


*giggles*
Is Gel still in love with Khaydi
*smiles and looks at Rald*


Rald: He's still in love with Khaydi... *sighs*

Gel: *drinks*


*smiles*
I know what you mean, but at least you are not in my postion
*looks out at the ocean*
At least Kyahdi knows you
Posted 7/4/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

*smiles*
I know what you mean, but at least you are not in my postion
*looks out at the ocean*
At least Kyahdi knows you


Rald: *looks at you* Hm... *drinks*


Gel: You wouldn't know how it would be in my position. *drinks* Trust me... you wouldn't know.
Girl's dOrm Committee
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

khaydi wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

Rald: He's still in love with Khaydi... *sighs*

Gel: *drinks*


*looks at you guys*
*smiles and waves*
Hello! How are you guys?


Rald: *looks at you* *smiles* We're still the same.


Gel: Nothing's changed.


I see.
*walks onto the beach*
Gel, what is it gonna take for you to cheer up?
Posted 7/4/08

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

Rald: He's still in love with Khaydi... *sighs*

Gel: *drinks*


*looks at you guys*
*smiles and waves*
Hello! How are you guys?


Rald: *looks at you* *smiles* We're still the same.


Gel: Nothing's changed.


I see.
*walks onto the beach*
Gel, what is it gonna take for you to cheer up?


Rald: *looks at Gel then looks at you*

Gel and Rald: Khaydi.
Girl's dOrm Committee
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

khaydi wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

Rald: He's still in love with Khaydi... *sighs*

Gel: *drinks*


*looks at you guys*
*smiles and waves*
Hello! How are you guys?


Rald: *looks at you* *smiles* We're still the same.


Gel: Nothing's changed.


I see.
*walks onto the beach*
Gel, what is it gonna take for you to cheer up?


Rald: *looks at Gel then looks at you*

Gel and Rald: Khaydi.


*sighs*
I figured you say that.
*looks at the water*
I just wish there was something I could do.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.