First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The hidden shop of Azure Academy.
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

yoyok121204 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*looks at you*
Please tell me, please tell me I know both of us would do anything to help , so please


*smiles*
Can you and caruna go back inside of ayame's body again?
If the three of you will become one again she will survive and can live for a very long time.
That means you will become her spirit again just like before.
Your and caruna's freedom will be gone.


So, Caruana, and I need to enter Ayame's body again?
But I never came from her body, I am her blood sister, only............only Caruan, came form her.........her sprit
Posted 7/2/08 , edited 7/2/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

So, Caruana, and I need to enter Ayame's body again?
But I never came from her body, I am her blood sister, only............only Caruan, came form her.........her sprit


*smiles*
That's right.
The two of you have to come back where you came from.
Just like before the two of you became free.
But can you do that now the two of you have your own family?
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

yoyok121204 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

So, Caruana, and I need to enter Ayame's body again?
But I never came from her body, I am her blood sister, only............only Caruan, came form her.........her sprit


*smiles*
That's right.
The two of you have to come back where you came from.
Just like before the two of you became free.
But can you do that now the two of you have your own family?


But.... I never came from Ayame, as for Caruana...............She............
Posted 7/2/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

But.... I never came from Ayame, as for Caruana...............She............


*sighs*
I wonder what silver would say if he learn this.
*continue reading*
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/2/08 , edited 7/2/08

yoyok121204 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

But.... I never came from Ayame, as for Caruana...............She............


*sighs*
I wonder what silver would say if he learn this.
*continue reading*


So we both need to give up our exstence for her?
*falls to knees*
Karusu, and Caruna, Angra
Karusu, and our child
Posted 7/2/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

So we both need to give up our exstence for her?
*falls to knees*
Karusu, and Caruna, Angra
Karusu, and our child


*smiles*
Would that two family will sacrifice themselves just for one person?
Think again aimi.
Ayame won't want that.
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

yoyok121204 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

So we both need to give up our exstence for her?
*falls to knees*
Karusu, and Caruna, Angra
Karusu, and our child


*smiles*
Would that two family will sacrifice themselves just for one person?
Think again aimi.
Ayame won't want that.


you know Ayame wouldn't want that, right?
Thats why you said it to me, so there really is no way to save her, huh?
What if I can get her to change her wish? Then will you save her?
Posted 7/2/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

you know Ayame wouldn't want that, right?
Thats why you said it to me, so there really is no way to save her, huh?
What if I can get her to change her wish? Then will you save her?


*smiles*
She will decline her own wish?
Well it's not againts the rule of this shop.
The customer can take back the wish as long as it's not yet fulfilled yet.
In exchange they have to pay a minor price.
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

yoyok121204 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

you know Ayame wouldn't want that, right?
Thats why you said it to me, so there really is no way to save her, huh?
What if I can get her to change her wish? Then will you save her?


*smiles*
She will decline her own wish?
Well it's not againts the rule of this shop.
The customer can take back the wish as long as it's not yet fulfilled yet.
In exchange they have to pay a minor price.


And what would that Minor Price be for ayame?
Posted 7/2/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

And what would that Minor Price be for ayame?


*smiles*
You just said earlier that I know she really doesn't want that wish.
Well you are right.
So I erase ayame in satoshi's memory in advance.
The minor price is satoshi won't remember her forever.
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

yoyok121204 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

And what would that Minor Price be for ayame?


*smiles*
You just said earlier that I know she really doesn't want that wish.
Well you are right.
So I erase ayame in satoshi's memory in advance.
The minor price is satoshi won't remember her forever.


you mean, Satoshi will never remember her? thats her price?
Posted 7/2/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

you mean, Satoshi will never remember her? thats her price?


*smiles*
That's right.
A very minor price isn't it?
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

yoyok121204 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

you mean, Satoshi will never remember her? thats her price?


*smiles*
That's right.
A very minor price isn't it?


is that why Satoshi will not answer her?
Posted 7/2/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

is that why Satoshi will not answer her?


*smiles*
Yeah.
For satoshi, ayame doesn't exist on his world.
A complete stranger.
it's much better than ayame die right?
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

yoyok121204 wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

is that why Satoshi will not answer her?


*smiles*
Yeah.
For satoshi, ayame doesn't exist on his world.
A complete stranger.
it's much better than ayame die right?


So no matter how much she cries out for his name, he will never come?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.