Created by santoryou
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply *Yaoi* Which character would end up in gintoki's bed?
Member
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

santoryou wrote:



nope! crunchyroll is supposedly a pg-13 place so I cannot tell you what I mean! no matter what!


is it that....creepy? nya! just say it please!!!!!! T.T I won't be able to come online from tomorow onward for three weeks, so pleaseeeeeee answer..
Member
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Somewhere in Edo
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
What are you guys doing?

And doesn't Gin-san have a say in this??!!
Member
65971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

Gintoki_Sakata wrote:

What are you guys doing?

And doesn't Gin-san have a say in this??!!


Yup gin-san has a say in this!
Who would you end up in bed with gin-san?
Member
65971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08



Nope let's just forget about it! ok?
Member
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

santoryou wrote:




Nope let's just forget about it! ok?


okayyyy....TT
Member
65971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


santoryou wrote:




Nope let's just forget about it! ok?


okayyyy....TT


Ok good joishishi now stand still while I catch you KATSURA!!
Member
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

santoryou wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


santoryou wrote:




Nope let's just forget about it! ok?


okayyyy....TT


Ok good joishishi now stand still while I catch you KATSURA!!


Wha....What?...Who are you exactly?!?!? Ha! Okita Sougo!! Okay, I see now why these two can't be put into bed together...cause they're gonna shoot each other to hel.....hahahahaha ^...^
Member
65971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08 , edited 7/3/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


santoryou wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


santoryou wrote:





okayyyy....TT


Ok good joishishi now stand still while I catch you KATSURA!!


Wha....What?...Who are you exactly?!?!? Ha! Okita Sougo!! Okay, I see now why these two can't be put into bed together...cause they're gonna shoot each other to hel.....hahahahaha ^...^


Nope Im Hijikata Toushirou! Hitman Mayora 13! tch he got away....
Member
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

santoryou wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


santoryou wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:


santoryou wrote:





okayyyy....TT


Ok good joishishi now stand still while I catch you KATSURA!!


Wha....What?...Who are you exactly?!?!? Ha! Okita Sougo!! Okay, I see now why these two can't be put into bed together...cause they're gonna shoot each other to hel.....hahahahaha ^...^


Nope Im Hijikata Toushirou! Hitman Mayora 13! tch he got away....

Why 13??
Member
65971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08



Nope Im Hijikata Toushirou! Hitman Mayora 13! tch he got away....



Why 13??


Random number. Oops Im late for sogou's soaps I got to go but next time I see you Your'e not getting away!!
Member
485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

hahaha it's ok Santoryou.....but...
OMG!!! anyone but Katsura! Anybody who voted him, I'll rip their moles off!
Hmm...I guess I'll vote Hijikata too....no wait....he belongs to Okita..so no.....thus, I'm not voting Okita either because he belongs to mayora......Sakamoto? that guy doesn't like to stay on the surface of the Blue Planet...needless to say Gintoki's bed......well...the most possible seems to be Katsura after all...Keh!...NO WAY......hmm, Takasugi would do!

chi, couldn't find any pictures...gimme some times and I'll try photoshopping one....don't rip my moles off yet...wait...I don't have one


um.. woops, I should've read that before voting.

*hides under Otae-san's kimono*
Member
485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

Gintoki_Sakata wrote:

What are you guys doing?

And doesn't Gin-san have a say in this??!!


I agree! I can't see Gin in a yaoi flick... just not him..

By the way he already said that to fangirls I believe episode 92, they'll never see him with Hijikata in a yaoi doujinshi, the screenshot is below but. its not the original one, someone has added a nosebleed, blushing and wrong translation at the bottom, but it gives you the idea..

Member
65971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/08 , edited 7/6/08

sabakunosamurai wrote:


Gintoki_Sakata wrote:

What are you guys doing?

And doesn't Gin-san have a say in this??!!


I agree! I can't see Gin in a yaoi flick... just not him..

By the way he already said that to fangirls I believe episode 92, they'll never see him with Hijikata in a yaoi doujinshi, the screenshot is below but. its not the original one, someone has added a nosebleed, blushing and wrong translation at the bottom, but it gives you the idea..



That's just what he says but I'm sure he doesn't mean it! And gintoki looks better in a yaoi because he makes it look dirty and yummy...lol i'm just another perverted fangirl....hehehe....ANYway my point is he (not including katsura) is the most suited in all of gintama to be in a yaoi.

The person I don't even want to think of ending up in gin-chan's bed is the gorrilla Kondo Isao.
Everytime I see him and Hijikata in a yaoi flick I get nightmares!!!
He's too ugly and animal lik- I mean manly so I wouldn't be able to put him with 1 of the hotties even with my super perv powers lol.
^^No offense sabakunosamurai.
Member
7811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / It's not location...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

sabakunosamurai wrote:


Katsura_Kotarou wrote:

hahaha it's ok Santoryou.....but...
OMG!!! anyone but Katsura! Anybody who voted him, I'll rip their moles off!
Hmm...I guess I'll vote Hijikata too....no wait....he belongs to Okita..so no.....thus, I'm not voting Okita either because he belongs to mayora......Sakamoto? that guy doesn't like to stay on the surface of the Blue Planet...needless to say Gintoki's bed......well...the most possible seems to be Katsura after all...Keh!...NO WAY......hmm, Takasugi would do!

chi, couldn't find any pictures...gimme some times and I'll try photoshopping one....don't rip my moles off yet...wait...I don't have one


um.. woops, I should've read that before voting.

*hides under Otae-san's kimono*


Ohhh, so it's you who voted him! I'll definitely rip your mole off...bwahahaha jk, anyway....there's a time when I accidentally read a yaoi fiction on Gintama....KatsuraXGintoki.....ack.....nightmare for weeks....-*-
Member
65971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
I also think Okita and Gintoki would look hot in yaoi because okita would be like: "danna *moans*" lol I'm going into pervert mode...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.