First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
How Much Do You Spend In A Month
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08 , edited 6/30/08
It depends on how much money I have a month, and how much my bills are.
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
Not much...
2509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
Usually like $200.
And it's only on food and clothes.
This month though I went up to $500 for prom and stuff.
31661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Schlaraffenland
Offline
Posted 6/30/08 , edited 6/30/08

AHTL wrote:

3 million dollars I guess...


*pokes* why dont donate to a poor guy like me sth of your heavy money

10229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / spacing out looki...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
30$~40$ normally, but now i wanna try saving money so, a month 20$
Posted 6/30/08
I rarely ever spend money
Ghost
AHTL 
91493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

11opium11 wrote:


AHTL wrote:

3 million dollars I guess...


*pokes* why dont donate to a poor guy like me sth of your heavy money



How about, no?
31661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Schlaraffenland
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

AHTL wrote:
How about, no? :D


No? Negative! *sobs* me want your money
Ghost
AHTL 
91493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

11opium11 wrote:


AHTL wrote:
How about, no? :D


No? Negative! *sobs* me want your money


No no, I'm positive - That's why I made the Okay? :D

So, I'm very positive, while you on the other hand is very very very naughty! >: )
31661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Schlaraffenland
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

AHTL wrote:
No no, I'm positive - That's why I made the Okay? :D

So, I'm very positive, while you on the other hand is very very very naughty! >: )


No ~ I asked you very politely! You think you were positiv sine you made the " " but that's only a fake Mister greedy Negativ
Ghost
AHTL 
91493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

11opium11 wrote:


AHTL wrote:
No no, I'm positive - That's why I made the Okay? :D

So, I'm very positive, while you on the other hand is very very very naughty! >: )


No ~ I asked you very politely! You think you were positiv sine you made the " " but that's only a fake Mister greedy Negativ


Who are you to judge the most positive person in the world? What if I don't like donating to single persons? What if I daily give away 0,5 million dollars to charity? Hmm?

So don't you naughty little boy with a naughty girl avatar come here with your lectures ;D
31661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Schlaraffenland
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

AHTL wrote:

Who are you to judge the most positive person in the world? What if I don't like donating to single persons? What if I daily give away 0,5 million dollars to charity? Hmm?

So don't you naughty little boy with a naughty girl avatar come here with your lectures ;D


Nah it's enough when u donate sth to me

Oh c'mon *pokes* aren't we somehow buddies >__>
Ghost
AHTL 
91493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

11opium11 wrote:

Nah it's enough when u donate sth to me

Oh c'mon *pokes* aren't we somehow buddies >__>


I dare not donate money to strangers on the internet, how can I know for sure that you ain't my wicked sick cousin who has been leeching money from my father since the birth of dawn?
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / the internet
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
0$ Most of the time. (Literally)
31661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Schlaraffenland
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

AHTL wrote:

I dare not donate money to strangers on the internet, how can I know for sure that you ain't my wicked sick cousin who has been leeching money from my father since the birth of dawn?


Man you sound very serious xD .... Dont worry I'm not your wicked cousin who has been leeching money from your father since the birth of dawn >__>
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.