First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
American Death Note Movie In Development
Posted 7/1/08

TwistedFlight wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

NO!!



i don't want to imagine "death note musical!"

*shivers*


Hey, we might all actually want Light 2 die this time.


never thought of that lol

3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Malaysia...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
I hate Zac too...Find someone better ler...
1253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
i signed it.
i hope this works.
393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
hmm...let's see if he accept his role as Light Yagami.

b'coz he dosen't know that he'll play this role

im sure he's not accept it. XD

many gossip said that the role of light yagami will be a Newbie actor.
196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
uughh... he looks to stupid 2 play light
3481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CALIFORNIA!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/l79m89n9/petition.html
OMG.
we have more signatures though.
10131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
LOL this movie will be a disaster
532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hollywood, CA
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

TwistedFlight wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

NO!!



i don't want to imagine "death note musical!"

*shivers*


Hey, we might all actually want Light 2 die this time.


Hahaha you say it dude. Zac Efron is not hot, i dont get what girls see in him XD I would want Light to die this time too!
10131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
who is going to play "L" ?
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
Man the harpoons boys.
Posted 7/1/08 , edited 7/1/08
i saw a thread about anime lookalikes and just about every person was like OMG OMG ZAC EFRON LOOKS LIKE LIGHT, HE SHOULD BE IN A DEATH NOTE MOVIE, and now when people see this they go crazy pissed, ahahahaha this is funny. people are so dumb. I wont watch this movie or anything deathnote except the anime.
1217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S. illinois
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
LMAO...... America is going to totally screw the hell out of this wonderful series....

American movies based off of anime/manga are almost always flops

although it would be nice to see a manga/anime made where japan ISN'T the center of the universe like almost ALL manga and anime... since i live in America....

so i will bite my tongue... and i will see this when it comes out

simply because i love Death Note (^o^)/
Posted 7/1/08

supermanw3 wrote:

LMAO...... America is going to totally screw the hell out of this wonderful series....

American movies based off of anime/manga are almost always flops

although it would be nice to see a manga/anime made where japan ISN'T the center of the universe like almost ALL manga and anime... since i live in America....

so i will bite my tongue... and i will see this when it comes out

simply because i love Death Note (^o^)/


what american movies based off of anime/manga? I havnt seen any. Where they so bad that they didnt make it to box offices? the closest i can think about anime-nes on bigscreen is Pokemon, the first movie. back when i sorta liked pokemon.
903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Cincinnati, Ohio,...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
I'd probably check it but I'm sure it'll prob pale in comparason to the japanese versions.....Anyway, I dont know how I'll feel about someone other than Kenichi playing L!!!
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
People SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No GODDAMN PETITION ON THE INTERNET IS GOING TO CHANGE A FUCKING THING. WHO THE HELL CARES. OBVIOUSLY THEY PICKED EFRON FOR A REASON. PERHAPS HE IS GOOD FOR THE JOB. THE PRODUCERS AND DIRECTORS WOULDN'T GIVE A FLYING PIECE SHIT WHAT YOUR WHINY ASSES SAY. THIS MOVIE IS GOING HIGH IN HOLLYWOOD THEY WILL TAKE THIS MOVIE SERIOUSLY. I'VE HEARD THIS ARGUMENT BEFORE THEY ARE NOT GOING TO PUT FUCKING ASIANS IN, SO SHUT THE HELL UP YOU UNGRATEFUL GODDAMN BRATS.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.