First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Pictures that made you Dislike celebrities, for short time or for life
2060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / london
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

are there?
21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
Emm, can't remember any right now ..
376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / France
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
You know... the ones YamaP takes with a Russian girl... I thought i'd hate him for the rest of my life!! but I can't... cuz there's YamaKI, ne ?
1385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Not telling...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
I dislike pictures of celebrities exposing themselves on purpose cause it's like disgusting.>:0
Posted 6/30/08

ewwwwwww. lol
2509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
Vanessa Ann Hudgens naked picture.
I accidently saw it cause somebody posted it as my friend's photo comment on myspace and it burned my eyes.
72698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cologne, Germany
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
I don't pass judgement on somebody only because of a picture
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

quynhie wrote:


ewwwwwww. lol


That is pretty vile, especially the leather pants.
22240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore ! (:
Offline
Posted 7/2/08



That hurts, guigui. How dare you !
22240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore ! (:
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

quynhie wrote:


ewwwwwww. lol



I just wanted to post this picture too, LOL. Okay i dont hate Chun but i hate him in the picture ! Really disturbingg !
1557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Severina wrote:

I don't pass judgement on somebody only because of a picture


I agree. everyone is entitled to do whatever.
673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / "...just outside...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

mookie124 wrote:


Severina wrote:

I don't pass judgement on somebody only because of a picture


I agree. everyone is entitled to do whatever.


quite sure you would be disgusted by edison chen's explicit photos with several women .. or is that just me ?
72698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cologne, Germany
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

drooh wrote:

quite sure you would be disgusted by edison chen's explicit photos with several women .. or is that just me ?


Who is that?
673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / "...just outside...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Severina wrote:


drooh wrote:

quite sure you would be disgusted by edison chen's explicit photos with several women .. or is that just me ?


Who is that?


ugh ... search on google .. he is a chinese actor
72698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cologne, Germany
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

nono-dono wrote:

You know... the ones YamaP takes with a Russian girl... I thought i'd hate him for the rest of my life!!


But what is the reason, to hate him because of this pics? Are you a fangirlie? YamaPi is talented, has a good voice and brilliant acting skills! That is, what counts and not some pics of him with a woman, you maybe don't like
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.