First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Pictures that made you Dislike celebrities, for short time or for life
9201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / ~~paradise~~
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
totally agree with this... but i dont hate wu chun....


quynhie wrote:


ewwwwwww. lol


143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
They're just PICTURES.

Seriously.
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

quynhie wrote:


ewwwwwww. lol


My Eyes!!!!! NOOOOO!!!
despite what other people say, I just CAN'T stand wu zun's body!!
eww!
394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
omg, that picture of wu zun burned my eyes! like put some pants on and it would be okay!
633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

cubby_cottonbud wrote:


devilkiller14 wrote:


omg


who is this? what is this?!
Shocking


it's Rainie Yang, I found it on google.
29208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Like music;; Ever...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

YouSmuck wrote:


soojar wrote:

idk if itz alright to put it up but here is one of them


Is it me or does Yamapi have a belly piercing?!
If so...that is totally gay...


i totally agree about the belly piercing, usually you see that on girls but on a guy its real weird. And i dont really care that yamapi had a shoot like that. I love Yamapi but i guess there is always a time or another that a celeb will have a photoshoot like that.
476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

Letter4Elise wrote:

I havnt seen those pics of yamapi and that girl but now I realy do. are they that bad?


Here are some of the pics.
I put the smiley faces because the uncensored pics might offend some people.







You can view more pics on this site.
http://www.nana-nana.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=190
12394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ikekuburo | No.6
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
I cant remember but, when I heard that Vanessa Anne Hudgens took a neked picture of herself i hated her since then
1392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / SuMWheRe oN EaRtH!!
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

harman101 wrote:

it would b yamapi's nude pics.
but i got over it.



yup~~` same here~~~`

i was shockin at first but somehow, i got over it the next day~~~

and, i'm still support him~~~ kon
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

cuppycakke wrote:


Letter4Elise wrote:

I havnt seen those pics of yamapi and that girl but now I realy do. are they that bad?


Here are some of the pics.
I put the smiley faces because the uncensored pics might offend some people.







You can view more pics on this site.
http://www.nana-nana.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=190


Thankyou There not that bad IMO. It looks more like an add for louie vuitton then porn to me well except maybe the last one lol
(Damn what a lucky, lucky girl)
7398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

sleeqyLisa wrote:


quynhie wrote:


ewwwwwww. lol



I just wanted to post this picture too, LOL. Okay i dont hate Chun but i hate him in the picture ! Really disturbingg !


SAME HERE.. :F
like... i so so love him.. but everytime i see this pic..
its like.. argghh. why did he do that..
7398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 7/3/08


gosh.. i so so love him in meteor garden..
but now.. look..
hahaha.. he looks old..
12882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Asia
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

YouSmuck wrote:


soojar wrote:

idk if itz alright to put it up but here is one of them


Is it me or does Yamapi have a belly piercing?!
If so...that is totally gay...


WTF why you all wanted this pic?its nice..
Nothing to be mad about..
I think its because she the luckiest girl to be with yamapi then you girls..
Posted 7/4/08

devilkiller14 wrote:


cubby_cottonbud wrote:


devilkiller14 wrote:


omg


who is this? what is this?!
Shocking


it's Rainie Yang, I found it on google.

are you sure its rainie yang? doesnt look like her(face?) hrmm im not sure i saw it on google too

114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

aenghel08 wrote:


sleeqyLisa wrote:


quynhie wrote:

ewwwwwww. lol



I just wanted to post this picture too, LOL. Okay i dont hate Chun but i hate him in the picture ! Really disturbingg !


SAME HERE.. :F
like... i so so love him.. but everytime i see this pic..
its like.. argghh. why did he do that..


Sorry Just needed to delete the photo so I wont see it again. I remebered it was taken a long time ago before he became an idol. Looks like someone just pasted his head on a muscular body. It's just soo not syncronised. With his features, you'll expect a slimmer but well toned body.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.