First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
The junkiest classrooms you have been in
Posted 6/30/08
My classes were normally clean but most always would have this terrible sweaty gym sock smell... it was terrible :\

@sulla how about you try and not provoke someone into a fight because you don't have a life and you're bored. it just makes you look all the more retarded >.>
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

Sulla wrote:

The most dirtiest junkiest classes I sub teachered in were classes ran by History teachers and one Art teacher.
I had move 20 books and papers so I could use the desk. It was so hard to find detention slips that I just sent students to get me the slips and other things I needed from the office.
There was another class that had paint splatter and computer parts.


oh dear god you're a teacher!!!!

Anyway main point, art rooms as a rule tend to be cluttered (not all the time) To tell the truth I have an easier time finding stuff in a somewhat cluttered artroom than in an organized neat space. Don't know why. I guess people see stuff differently
Posted 6/30/08
driver's ed.

like a time warp back into a 70's classroom, but with 30 added years of dust, dirt, disrepair, & flood water stains!
/shudder.
Posted 6/30/08
Try not having a classroom, lol my middle school was on fire once and for some reason OUR classroom was the one that got burned down and they decided to still have classes going. There wasn't enough room in the cafeteria so we ended up sitting under a tree for shade and the english teacher just read books to us while we all screwed around.
13551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
Erm, our classroom I guess XD

Since everyone's too lazy to do some cleaning, I clean most of it. I'm such a good boy JK, I need to be more modest...
Posted 6/30/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:

Try not having a classroom, lol my middle school was on fire once and for some reason OUR classroom was the one that got burned down and they decided to still have classes going. There wasn't enough room in the cafeteria so we ended up sitting under a tree for shade and the english teacher just read books to us while we all screwed around.


in middle school that is the life!
... unless it was hot outside.
or really cold.
or rainy!

:D



Posted 6/30/08

toxicpink wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Try not having a classroom, lol my middle school was on fire once and for some reason OUR classroom was the one that got burned down and they decided to still have classes going. There wasn't enough room in the cafeteria so we ended up sitting under a tree for shade and the english teacher just read books to us while we all screwed around.


in middle school that is the life!
... unless it was hot outside.
or really cold.
or rainy!

:D





It was really hot, I enjoyed middle school, at least I tried too haha children were so cruel when I went to school they always said negative things and put people down, but I should thank them since all their insults made me a stronger person today.
Posted 6/30/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


toxicpink wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Try not having a classroom, lol my middle school was on fire once and for some reason OUR classroom was the one that got burned down and they decided to still have classes going. There wasn't enough room in the cafeteria so we ended up sitting under a tree for shade and the english teacher just read books to us while we all screwed around.


in middle school that is the life!
... unless it was hot outside.
or really cold.
or rainy!

:D





It was really hot, I enjoyed middle school, at least I tried too haha children were so cruel when I went to school they always said negative things and put people down, but I should thank them since all their insults made me a stronger person today.


aaw.
i can definitely say the same!
rough years that were so worth it...
in the end.

:)
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

c0rin wrote:


Sulla wrote:


helena91 wrote:

wow your a teacher your poor students
yeah my old school was like that my art room was a swamp but what do you expect in schools?


Thats what I expect in Ireland.


Huh? Have you even been to Ireland?

Anyway, my classroom's alright, like what you'd see in Japanese dramas.


No I gave up going to Ireland to go to a better nation: The Congo...Har Har Har
7240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
None really, just messy teachers most of the time...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.