First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Which anime do you want to be licensed?
8199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ikebukuro!
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
Which anime do you want to be licensed ?

i gotta say its NONE ! i want them to be unlicensed.
266818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
None.
Posted 7/4/08
vampire knight it is annoying
4644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
LOL I just love it when they type

http:/www.*insert name of anime*.justgotowned.com

that joke never gets old.
1663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.==> CA==>FREA...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

GintokiSakata wrote:


tanziee wrote:


GintokiSakata wrote:

Disclaimer
I haven't seen a thread like this, if there is, please lock this thread mods.

Okay, here I am typing with only one finger :D

So which anime ( that's not licensed yet) do you want to be licensed?

Eg.Kanokon

Reasons may vary, you may use any type of reason as to why you want the anime to be licensed.

Eg. Buying merchandise or hating the anime.

- Mine would be Kanokon
------------------
Discuss
Because I've seen so much people whining about how "stupid" it is for animes to be licensed.
Let me ask you this:
"Where the hell do you think animators/mangakas get their money? Without animes being liscensed, 80% of all animators/mangakas would be screwed"


how did you manage to type a parenthesis with only one finger? xD teehee
i dont think they should liscense any because if you don't like it othersmight like that one and i dont think they want it liscensed. It's true that theywouldn't get money. but some of us dont know where to buy anime(esp those who prefer subs)


With the help of my elbow, I can type a parenthesis, capitals, and etc! And since it's not part of my hand, my statement stays true XD
Plus if you don't know where to buy anime, then look it up from Ebay or get sources to confirm it.


oh yeah i forgot about ebay...
but still according to your theory of all anime should be liscensed then there would be no online sites for any kind of entertainments...of the sort...
605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Raleigh North Car...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
eto...i dunno...
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / rotorua nz
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
none
14184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
licensing is good because it gives us logical people time to laugh at people
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
Vampire knight , D.gray-man and Shugo chara all the fulminated/overrated animes.
3501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / HOME AS USUAL!
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
anything retarded. nuff said.
3501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / HOME AS USUAL!
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

Bleachloverf wrote:

Vampire knight , D.gray-man and Shugo chara all the fulminated/overrated animes.


how could you say that...i mean i agree with d. gray man and vampire knight. but WHY SHUGO CHARA?!!!
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

NAWALDOE wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:

Vampire knight , D.gray-man and Shugo chara all the fulminated/overrated animes.


how could you say that...i mean i agree with d. gray man and vampire knight. but WHY SHUGO CHARA?!!!


cliched story , no development or traversing of action scenes to character scenes.Meaning the action doesn't correlate well with the character development.Its just another Sailor moon.<_<
3501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / HOME AS USUAL!
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

Bleachloverf wrote:


NAWALDOE wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:

Vampire knight , D.gray-man and Shugo chara all the fulminated/overrated animes.


how could you say that...i mean i agree with d. gray man and vampire knight. but WHY SHUGO CHARA?!!!


cliched story , no development or traversing of action scenes to character scenes.Meaning the action doesn't correlate well with the character development.Its just another Sailor moon.<_<


hmmmm.....i see. but i still love it. dont know what sailor moon is like b/c i never watched it before
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

NAWALDOE wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:


NAWALDOE wrote:


Bleachloverf wrote:

Vampire knight , D.gray-man and Shugo chara all the fulminated/overrated animes.


how could you say that...i mean i agree with d. gray man and vampire knight. but WHY SHUGO CHARA?!!!


cliched story , no development or traversing of action scenes to character scenes.Meaning the action doesn't correlate well with the character development.Its just another Sailor moon.<_<


hmmmm.....i see. but i still love it. dont know what sailor moon is like b/c i never watched it before


XD Its just another flashy , demoralizing , cliched shoujo anime thats all.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.