First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
How as waiting 4 episode 34 affected U
Member
21515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
I have to search fo it every day xD
But I actually don't want episode 34, I've watched it RAW andt it's a boring episode.. it doesn't really matter if you skip that episode.. I just want more episodes with Ikuto!! >w<
7578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
By waiting for episode 34 I have become very fond of chocolate dipped chips! I have gone crazy. I need physocolgical help! Whoaa there go the pink elephants!...I think I also have developed multiple personalities! PINK ELEPHANTS! *runs aways to catch one*
Posted 7/1/08

animesluver56 wrote:


Chaosprodigy wrote:

but i got an idea so here it goes...

i bet they are subbing episodes 34-38, all the raw episodes! then they will release it all at once...nah that cant be



Um actually that is possible
the subbers r subbing now
but they r waiting to realease them..


lol yea that could be true watch those eps will come out subbed on the same day
Member
2388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / front of my laptop
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

XlostinsanityX wrote:

Zomganime.com has episode 34 it's subbed


i went to that website it doesnt even have shugo chara
171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Kansas City
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

azngirlkady wrote:


XlostinsanityX wrote:

Zomganime.com has episode 34 it's subbed


i went to that website it doesnt even have shugo chara



They Do have it..it's juss i got excited and thought episode 24 was 34 whoops
Member
8136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Fill in the Blank*
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
The only thing the wait has done 2 me is make me SUPREMELY annoyed that ppl keep screaming: "HURRY UP, WILL YA, SUBBERS???!!!" I keep seeing those messages everywhere...
Member
8136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *Fill in the Blank*
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

Jellybean123 wrote:

By waiting for episode 34 I have become very fond of chocolate dipped chips! I have gone crazy. I need physocolgical help! Whoaa there go the pink elephants!...I think I also have developed multiple personalities! PINK ELEPHANTS! *runs aways to catch one*


Uh-oh, somebody better get this person some medicine! Hurry! Look wat waiting has done 2 this poor girl! Shugo Chara is invading our minds...
Posted 7/1/08
hahaha i just come here when im bored xD but i do luv the anime though
Posted 7/1/08

LuckyCatz wrote:

The only thing the wait has done 2 me is make me SUPREMELY annoyed that ppl keep screaming: "HURRY UP, WILL YA, SUBBERS???!!!" I keep seeing those messages everywhere...


yeah thats so true i mean the subbers deserve a long break and theyre pressuring hem.whatll they do if the subbers get so annoyed theyll stop subbing for this website or theyll just sub it for themselves??? T_T
Member
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

animeluver123 wrote:


LuckyCatz wrote:

The only thing the wait has done 2 me is make me SUPREMELY annoyed that ppl keep screaming: "HURRY UP, WILL YA, SUBBERS???!!!" I keep seeing those messages everywhere...


yeah thats so true i mean the subbers deserve a long break and theyre pressuring hem.whatll they do if the subbers get so annoyed theyll stop subbing for this website or theyll just sub it for themselves??? T_T


i know. it gets realllyyyy annoying.
Member
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
its kinda annoying, everydaaay i have to come to the same place and see if the new episode is out, but it think its worth the wait[:
Member
8043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Away from you sta...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Chaosprodigy wrote:


animesluver56 wrote:


Chaosprodigy wrote:

but i got an idea so here it goes...

i bet they are subbing episodes 34-38, all the raw episodes! then they will release it all at once...nah that cant be



Um actually that is possible
the subbers r subbing now
but they r waiting to realease them..


lol yea that could be true watch those eps will come out subbed on the same day


NO it is true...
their just pending the subbed ones

Posted 7/2/08
Uh. I post in forums o_o
Posted 7/2/08

animesluver56 wrote:


Chaosprodigy wrote:


animesluver56 wrote:


Chaosprodigy wrote:

but i got an idea so here it goes...

i bet they are subbing episodes 34-38, all the raw episodes! then they will release it all at once...nah that cant be



Um actually that is possible
the subbers r subbing now
but they r waiting to realease them..


lol yea that could be true watch those eps will come out subbed on the same day


NO it is true...
their just pending the subbed ones



O_O what's pending... heh sory.
Member
8043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Away from you sta...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

xChibi wrote:


animesluver56 wrote:


Chaosprodigy wrote:


animesluver56 wrote:


Chaosprodigy wrote:

but i got an idea so here it goes...

i bet they are subbing episodes 34-38, all the raw episodes! then they will release it all at once...nah that cant be



Um actually that is possible
the subbers r subbing now
but they r waiting to realease them..


lol yea that could be true watch those eps will come out subbed on the same day


NO it is true...
their just pending the subbed ones



O_O what's pending... heh sory.


Their holding it...
U know like keeping it


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.