First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply A Mansion on the outskirts of Azure Academy
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
This is where I live. Don't trespass otherwise, you'll face the consequences!

Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
*arrives at the door* man, I haven't been here in a while...
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
*walking nearby*
hm..
It still feels I'm lacking something.
i wonder what is it.
Students
7496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Neo Domino
Offline
Posted 7/1/08 , edited 7/1/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:

*arrives at the door* man, I haven't been here in a while...


*she opens the door and her eyes widen as she sees Cou*
Ehh??? Cou-sama???
*bows nervously*
I did not expect that you were returning! Welcome back!
*blushes a little*


Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

serata_liara wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:

*arrives at the door* man, I haven't been here in a while...


*she opens the door and her eyes widen as she sees Cou*
Ehh??? Cou-sama???
*bows nervously*
I did not expect that you were returning! Welcome back!
*blushes a little*




It's a been a while, Sera! Although, I do remember sending you a note stating that I would be returning...*smiles*

Students
7496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Neo Domino
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


serata_liara wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:

*arrives at the door* man, I haven't been here in a while...


*she opens the door and her eyes widen as she sees Cou*
Ehh??? Cou-sama???
*bows nervously*
I did not expect that you were returning! Welcome back!
*blushes a little*




It's a been a while, Sera! Although, I do remember sending you a note stating that I would be returning...*smiles*



*she suddenly remembers & gets embarrassed*
Oh that's right! My...I've been getting forgetful...I'm sorry...
*bows*
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

serata_liara wrote:

*she suddenly remembers & gets embarrassed*
Oh that's right! My...I've been getting forgetful...I'm sorry...
*bows*


*smiles* Don't worry about it! *steps inside & closes the door* By the way, do you have the files that I requested?
Students
7496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Neo Domino
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


serata_liara wrote:

*she suddenly remembers & gets embarrassed*
Oh that's right! My...I've been getting forgetful...I'm sorry...
*bows*


*smiles* Don't worry about it! *steps inside & closes the door* By the way, do you have the files that I requested?


Oh yes!
*walks to a hidden safe & opens it to retrieve the files & walks back to him*
They're right here!
*hands him the files*
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

serata_liara wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


serata_liara wrote:

*she suddenly remembers & gets embarrassed*
Oh that's right! My...I've been getting forgetful...I'm sorry...
*bows*


*smiles* Don't worry about it! *steps inside & closes the door* By the way, do you have the files that I requested?


Oh yes!
*walks to a hidden safe & opens it to retrieve the files & walks back to him*
They're right here!
*hands him the files*


*takes the files & loads it to a laptop* Thanks Sera! You really helped me out here! *sits down as he transfers the information to a flash drive*

35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
*knocks on the door*
*rings the door bell*
Hello, ummmm Daddy

*figets with dress*
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08 , edited 7/1/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

*knocks on the door*
*rings the door bell*
Hello, ummmm Daddy

*figets with dress*


*stands up & walks to the door* Huh? I wonder who could that be...*opens the door & gets shocked* What??? Ayame-chan??? How did you find me here?

35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*knocks on the door*
*rings the door bell*
Hello, ummmm Daddy

*figets with dress*


*stands up & walks to the door* Huh? I wonder who could that be...*opens the door & gets shocked* What??? Ayame-chan??? How did you find me here?



*hides face*
I......I was worried.......and...........and.........I do trust you and all..................I ...........I.......Just..............I just kinda fellowed you here, I am sorry are you mad?
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

*hides face*
I......I was worried.......and...........and.........I do trust you and all..................I ...........I.......Just..............I just kinda fellowed you here, I am sorry are you mad?


I'm not mad...I'm more worried about you...*places his hands on her shoulders* Were you followed?
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*hides face*
I......I was worried.......and...........and.........I do trust you and all..................I ...........I.......Just..............I just kinda fellowed you here, I am sorry are you mad?


I'm not mad...I'm more worried about you...*places his hands on her shoulders* Were you followed?


no, I covered my pernscens, thats why I made it through your secertiy,
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*hides face*
I......I was worried.......and...........and.........I do trust you and all..................I ...........I.......Just..............I just kinda fellowed you here, I am sorry are you mad?


I'm not mad...I'm more worried about you...*places his hands on her shoulders* Were you followed?


no, I covered my pernscens, thats why I made it through your secertiy,


Okay...come in quickly...*brings her in & shuts the door*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.