First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply A Mansion on the outskirts of Azure Academy
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:
I see...then why don't we eat something, then?


*nods*
Okay, Daddy
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

serata_liara wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*hides behind your legs*
So Seranta-san


What's wrong, Ayame-chan?


*hugs your leg*
I am hungry


I see...then why don't we eat something, then?


Would you like me to prepare dinner then, Cou-sama?


That would be great! Thanks Sera! *smiles*
Moderator
32378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Try guessing...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:
I see...then why don't we eat something, then?


*nods*
Okay, Daddy


Right, Sera has offered to make us dinner as well! Her cooking is really good!
Students
7496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Neo Domino
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


serata_liara wrote:
Oh certainly, Miss Ayame! Just one moment...
*pulls a cookie out of a jar and gives it to Ayame*
Here you go!
*she smiles*



*takes cookie and bows*
Thank you Aunty!


*she bows as well*
It is my pleasure, Miss Ayame! Now please wait here with Cou-sama and I'll have dinner prepared shortly!
*she smiles and bows as she walks to the kitchen*
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:
I see...then why don't we eat something, then?


*nods*
Okay, Daddy


Right, Sera has offered to make us dinner as well! Her cooking is really good!


*nods*
Umm...... Daddy, would you mind if I changed, becuase I kinda do not want to eat in my school Uniform
*looks at the ground and figets*
Students
7496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Neo Domino
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

CoudVanGiruet wrote:


serata_liara wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


CoudVanGiruet wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*hides behind your legs*
So Seranta-san


What's wrong, Ayame-chan?


*hugs your leg*
I am hungry


I see...then why don't we eat something, then?


Would you like me to prepare dinner then, Cou-sama?


That would be great! Thanks Sera! *smiles*


It is my pleasure, Cou-sama!
*she bows*
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

serata_liara wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


serata_liara wrote:
Oh certainly, Miss Ayame! Just one moment...
*pulls a cookie out of a jar and gives it to Ayame*
Here you go!
*she smiles*



*takes cookie and bows*
Thank you Aunty!


*she bows as well*
It is my pleasure, Miss Ayame! Now please wait here with Cou-sama and I'll have dinner prepared shortly!
*she smiles and bows as she walks to the kitchen*


*giggles*
Oaky Ayame will wait with daddy
*giggles and tilts head*
Students
7969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A place without love
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


serata_liara wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


serata_liara wrote:
Oh certainly, Miss Ayame! Just one moment...
*pulls a cookie out of a jar and gives it to Ayame*
Here you go!
*she smiles*



*takes cookie and bows*
Thank you Aunty!


*she bows as well*
It is my pleasure, Miss Ayame! Now please wait here with Cou-sama and I'll have dinner prepared shortly!
*she smiles and bows as she walks to the kitchen*


*giggles*
Oaky Ayame will wait with daddy
*giggles and tilts head*


*appears and starts poking you*
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

Slip-Stream wrote:
*appears and starts poking you*


*pouts*
Karusu, what are you doing here, and how did you know where I was
Students
7969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A place without love
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:
*appears and starts poking you*


*pouts*
Karusu, what are you doing here, and how did you know where I was


tracking device
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:
*appears and starts poking you*


*pouts*
Karusu, what are you doing here, and how did you know where I was


tracking device


You put one on me too
*pouts more and crosses arms*
Students
7969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A place without love
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:
*appears and starts poking you*


*pouts*
Karusu, what are you doing here, and how did you know where I was


tracking device


You put one on me too
*pouts more and crosses arms*


was to make sure you were safe*turns back to you*anyways me and aimi are gonna get divorced
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:
*appears and starts poking you*


*pouts*
Karusu, what are you doing here, and how did you know where I was


tracking device


You put one on me too
*pouts more and crosses arms*


was to make sure you were safe*turns back to you*anyways me and aimi are gonna get divorced


*eyes widen*
Eh?! Why!!!! Isn't she pregant?!?! Why are you two getting a divorce?!?!?!?
Students
7969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A place without love
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:
*appears and starts poking you*


*pouts*
Karusu, what are you doing here, and how did you know where I was


tracking device


You put one on me too
*pouts more and crosses arms*


was to make sure you were safe*turns back to you*anyways me and aimi are gonna get divorced


*eyes widen*
Eh?! Why!!!! Isn't she pregant?!?! Why are you two getting a divorce?!?!?!?


t's just that we don't really understand each other and forget later
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:


Slip-Stream wrote:
*appears and starts poking you*


*pouts*
Karusu, what are you doing here, and how did you know where I was


tracking device


You put one on me too
*pouts more and crosses arms*


was to make sure you were safe*turns back to you*anyways me and aimi are gonna get divorced


*eyes widen*
Eh?! Why!!!! Isn't she pregant?!?! Why are you two getting a divorce?!?!?!?


t's just that we don't really understand each other and forget later


That is why you try to understand each other, you talk to each other
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.