First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply how would you react if Kirari and Seiji end up together?
Member
26266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Sembawang/Singapore
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Seiji is not bad >.> why do you guys wanna break up thats horrible =/
28883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / sa tabi tabi lang XD
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
i think kirari will braek up with sieji in the last episode.....
coz she love hiroto more than seiji...
and sieji know it too...
Member
2888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in ur memories....
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
i won't stop watchin the anime but hiroto n kirari will still be the cutest couple!
Member
2820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Guess where~
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
hm....i wish hiroto would confess to her!!
Member
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Well I am on ep 129 now and things were interesting around ep 125-127 I believe^-^ GUESS WHAT?!?!?!
Member
283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
i must say that Hiroto and Kirari are the best couple. and i wouldn't mind her being with Seiji for a while. but i know that if she did end up with him, she'll realize that her real feelings only belongs to hiroto. i wouldn't stop watching the show. i mean, in every anime, there's always ups and downs. no matter who she ends up with, it's still going to be the best anime ever.
Member
3501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / HOME AS USUAL!
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

danisaks wrote:

i wish she will break up with seiji and date hiroto. then seiji will understand coz hiroto is madly in love with kirari. then seiji will back off !


when did that happen (picture)
Member
3501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / HOME AS USUAL!
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

KirarinRevolutionLove wrote:

Well I am on ep 129 now and things were interesting around ep 125-127 I believe^-^ GUESS WHAT?!?!?!


OMG!!!! where are you watching them? you are watching them subbed right?! please please please tell me please~~~~!!!!
Member
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

NAWALDOE wrote:


KirarinRevolutionLove wrote:

Well I am on ep 129 now and things were interesting around ep 125-127 I believe^-^ GUESS WHAT?!?!?!


OMG!!!! where are you watching them? you are watching them subbed right?! please please please tell me please~~~~!!!!


well sometimes I watch it with sub and sometimes without sub b/c I feel like it you know sometimes ^-^
Member
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Land of Anime
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

NAWALDOE wrote:


danisaks wrote:

i wish she will break up with seiji and date hiroto. then seiji will understand coz hiroto is madly in love with kirari. then seiji will back off !


when did that happen (picture)


after season 1
Member
3501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / HOME AS USUAL!
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

danisaks wrote:


NAWALDOE wrote:


danisaks wrote:

i wish she will break up with seiji and date hiroto. then seiji will understand coz hiroto is madly in love with kirari. then seiji will back off !


when did that happen (picture)


after season 1


do you know what episode?
Member
1136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australiaaaaa :)
Offline
Posted 9/29/08
i would be really shocked... its just so obvious that hiroto and kirari were made for each other <3
id definently still watch it, cos this is one of the best animes... but id be hoping for her to realize her mistake, or for seiji to realize and tell her to go for hiroto :)

Member
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Land of Anime
Offline
Posted 9/29/08

NAWALDOE wrote:


danisaks wrote:


NAWALDOE wrote:


danisaks wrote:

i wish she will break up with seiji and date hiroto. then seiji will understand coz hiroto is madly in love with kirari. then seiji will back off !


when did that happen (picture)


after season 1


do you know what episode?


no...it's part of the last episode ending
Member
7144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / anime wonderland...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
i will be like aaaaah nooooo i want kirari and hiroto!
Member
4705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In meh room of c...
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
I Would be like kiiw479. PERSONALLY PPL!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.