First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Ever Heard of "Honger"?
Posted 8/31/08
first time.not interested.
Posted 8/31/08

Gabcom wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT A GIRL OR A GUY IN OP'S PIC BECAUSE THE PROFILE SAYS IT'S A GIRL AND THAT CAN'T BE TRUE


cant u identify what's teh difference of a boy to a girl?
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

demonicshii-chan30 wrote:


Gabcom wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT A GIRL OR A GUY IN OP'S PIC BECAUSE THE PROFILE SAYS IT'S A GIRL AND THAT CAN'T BE TRUE


cant u identify what's teh difference of a boy to a girl?


Don't you think you already know the answer to that question?
Posted 8/31/08

Gabcom wrote:


demonicshii-chan30 wrote:


Gabcom wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT A GIRL OR A GUY IN OP'S PIC BECAUSE THE PROFILE SAYS IT'S A GIRL AND THAT CAN'T BE TRUE


cant u identify what's teh difference of a boy to a girl?


Don't you think you already know the answer to that question?



i do.how abt u?do u know?oh, and if u dont know dont bother asking me.
i dont like expaining things.
Posted 8/31/08
neva heard of the word honger have u heard of the word gemmon/gammon howeva u spell it
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 8/31/08

demonicshii-chan30 wrote:


Gabcom wrote:


demonicshii-chan30 wrote:


Gabcom wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT A GIRL OR A GUY IN OP'S PIC BECAUSE THE PROFILE SAYS IT'S A GIRL AND THAT CAN'T BE TRUE


cant u identify what's teh difference of a boy to a girl?


Don't you think you already know the answer to that question?



i do.how abt u?do u know?oh, and if u dont know dont bother asking me.
i dont like expaining things.


If you knew the answer already then why the fuck would you ask it in the first place? I'm intrigued now, please explain this to me whilst using a more comprehensive style of English than moronic.

PS: I could tell already that you wouldn't like explaining things.
Posted 8/31/08

Gabcom wrote:


demonicshii-chan30 wrote:


Gabcom wrote:


demonicshii-chan30 wrote:


Gabcom wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT A GIRL OR A GUY IN OP'S PIC BECAUSE THE PROFILE SAYS IT'S A GIRL AND THAT CAN'T BE TRUE


cant u identify what's teh difference of a boy to a girl?


Don't you think you already know the answer to that question?



i do.how abt u?do u know?oh, and if u dont know dont bother asking me.
i dont like expaining things.


If you knew the answer already then why the fuck would you ask it in the first place? I'm intrigued now, please explain this to me whilst using a more comprehensive style of English than moronic.

PS: I could tell already that you wouldn't like explaining things.


shut it,kiddo.im done with u.i just want to pissed u off.and wait ur were teh asking."WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT A GIRL OR A GUY".and stop lecturing me.i really hate faggots and losers like u. .and btw i hate reading stupid answers.so if u'r gonna reply,choose ur words.
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

demonicshii-chan30 wrote:

shut it,kiddo.im done with u.i just want to pissed u off.and wait ur were teh asking."WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT A GIRL OR A GUY".and stop lecturing me.i really hate faggots and losers like u. .and btw i hate reading stupid answers.so if u'r gonna reply,choose ur words.


Choose my words? LOL Don't I do that every time I type a reply? You're so stupid it's funny, though it's a shame you can't express any sort of idiotic thoughts you may be trying to convey to me, the "faggot and loser" that you hate and wish to let every one know that you indeed hate. Because you went to the effort of letting everyone know that you hate reading stupid answers, I shall redeem myself for having your Majesty to read my stupid answers by choosing my words as I post reply that is actually comprehensible.
And where the hell am I lecturing you? I'm not being paid to teach retards how to talk, so why would you think I'm trying to lecture you?
Now are you going to answer my question on why you asked me that question whilst knowing the answer already or are you going to continue trying to "pissed me off"?
Posted 8/31/08

Gabcom wrote:


demonicshii-chan30 wrote:

shut it,kiddo.im done with u.i just want to pissed u off.and wait ur were teh asking."WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT A GIRL OR A GUY".and stop lecturing me.i really hate faggots and losers like u. .and btw i hate reading stupid answers.so if u'r gonna reply,choose ur words.


Choose my words? LOL Don't I do that every time I type a reply? You're so stupid it's funny, though it's a shame you can't express any sort of idiotic thoughts you may be trying to convey to me, the "faggot and loser" that you hate and wish to let every one know that you indeed hate. Because you went to the effort of letting everyone know that you hate reading stupid answers, I shall redeem myself for having your Majesty to read my stupid answers by choosing my words as I post reply that is actually comprehensible.
And where the hell am I lecturing you? I'm not being paid to teach retards how to talk, so why would you think I'm trying to lecture you?
Now are you going to answer my question on why you asked me that question whilst knowing the answer already or are you going to continue trying to "pissed me off"?


i wont talk to u anymore.it's P O I N T L E S S .it's not that i'm scared,it's just pointless.
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

demonicshii-chan30 wrote:

i wont talk to u anymore.it's P O I N T L E S S .it's not that i'm scared,it's just pointless.


Or too stupid to answer my question. No worries.
Posted 8/31/08

Gabcom wrote:


demonicshii-chan30 wrote:

i wont talk to u anymore.it's P O I N T L E S S .it's not that i'm scared,it's just pointless.


Or too stupid to answer my question. No worries.


no.not stupid.ur questions r just POINTLESS that i dont want to answer it.
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
Cool down people ^^
We're talking about the 'Honger' here.
You might want to dish it out through pm's.
4577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Hinamizawa
Offline
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 8/31/08

Gabcom wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT A GIRL OR A GUY IN OP'S PIC BECAUSE THE PROFILE SAYS IT'S A GIRL AND THAT CAN'T BE TRUE


dude don't use CAPS when making a post
it's just plain spamming and bullshit

On topic: I think it is a new kind of style but I dunno if it will become popular but "honger" I think it must be specific
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
This is extremely funny.
As I read the OP's post, well I did got an idea of what "Honger" means now. Even though that this is the first time that I heard of it.
13428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Abyss
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
Woahh.. really..?!... So many people have never heard of "hongers" before? LOOL.. I hear it quite a lot.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.