First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Member
18444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WAIANAE HAWAII!!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Username:Hitzu
Nickname:Kiki-chan
Chocolate you love:dark chocolate and Sin Pie
Your Lover: Pocky Stix


Creator
12447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

saman32123 wrote:

username: saman32123

nickname: saman (suh-mon)

choco: milk and dark chocolate

lover: science



Hehe, there you go!




Member
15898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

sakurara wrote:


Mi826 wrote:

Sakura-chan, Mi-chan wants a membership card too>.< Would you mind to help me to make one?

Username: Mi826
Nickname: Mi-chan
Chocolate I love: Milk chocolate
My lover: Kazune-sama>.<XDD


If it really can't I'll not forced you to help me to make it, I'm not care... If you really can, really very thank youXDD


Hehe~ there you go lol! ^^



Thank you nee-chan>.<
Creator
12447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

coldfire07 wrote:

Username: coldfire07
Nickname: fyr-chan
Chocolate you love: milk and almond chocolate.yay!
Your Lover: daisuke-kun

haha.arogato!


Haha, there you go! Hope you like it lol!

Creator
12447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

Hitzu wrote:

Username:Hitzu
Nickname:Kiki-chan
Chocolate you love:dark chocolate and Sin Pie
Your Lover: Pocky Stix




Hehe~ there you go! Hope that you like it lol! ^^
Member
18444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / WAIANAE HAWAII!!!!!
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

sakurara wrote:


Hitzu wrote:

Username:Hitzu
Nickname:Kiki-chan
Chocolate you love:dark chocolate and Sin Pie
Your Lover: Pocky Stix




Hehe~ there you go! Hope that you like it lol! ^^


thanks ^_^
Moderator
2554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Username: LovEvolution
Nickname: Ai
Chocolate U Luv: Dark Chocolate & Chocolate Dessert
Your Lover: Someone...♥

Pic:
Posted 7/2/08

sakurara wrote:


saman32123 wrote:

username: saman32123

nickname: saman (suh-mon)

choco: milk and dark chocolate

lover: science



Hehe, there you go!






hehehehe awesome, thanks a ton ^_^
Member
2000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Where the wild th...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
Username: hershey8
nickname: chocolate woman
chocolate you love: Hershey's XO
your lover: cookie monster
Creator
12447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

hershey8 wrote:

Username: hershey8
nickname: chocolate woman
chocolate you love: Hershey's XO
your lover: cookie monster


Haha XD, here you go!

Creator
12447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

LovEvolution wrote:

Username: LovEvolution
Nickname: Ai
Chocolate U Luv: Dark Chocolate & Chocolate Dessert
Your Lover: Someone...♥

Pic:


Hehe, there you go mod! ^^


Moderator
2554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

sakurara wrote:


LovEvolution wrote:

Username: LovEvolution
Nickname: Ai
Chocolate U Luv: Dark Chocolate & Chocolate Dessert
Your Lover: Someone...♥

Pic:


Hehe, there you go mod! ^^




Thnks. *Hugz U* Nice Card ^.^.
Moderator
2554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

sakurara wrote:


LovEvolution wrote:

Username: LovEvolution
Nickname: Ai
Chocolate U Luv: Dark Chocolate & Chocolate Dessert
Your Lover: Someone...♥

Pic:


Hehe, there you go mod! ^^




Thnks. *Hugz U* Nice Card ^.^.
Member
2000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Where the wild th...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

sakurara wrote:


hershey8 wrote:

Username: hershey8
nickname: chocolate woman
chocolate you love: Hershey's XO
your lover: cookie monster


Haha XD, here you go!





THANKS A LOT!!!! :)
Member
25415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Inside your head
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

sakurara wrote:


coldfire07 wrote:

Username: coldfire07
Nickname: fyr-chan
Chocolate you love: milk and almond chocolate.yay!
Your Lover: daisuke-kun

haha.arogato!


Haha, there you go! Hope you like it lol!



arigato..
thankies
thanx
theinx
thanks
haha.xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.