First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply HELP WANTED!
Assistant Editor
1478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / right here
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
Username: HlubYexus
Age: 18
Position: assistant editor/ or where I'm needed
Experience(s): I've done many edditting pieces @ school for friends. Many of my friends trust my judgement and will let me correct their papers. I have also done edditing pieces as a fansubber (if that means anything..lol) .....^__^
Head Writer
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

hlubYexus wrote:

Username: HlubYexus
Age: 18
Position: assistant editor/ or where I'm needed
Experience(s): I've done many edditting pieces @ school for friends. Many of my friends trust my judgement and will let me correct their papers. I have also done edditing pieces as a fansubber (if that means anything..lol) .....^__^


That's cool! You're in! ^^, Thanks for applying..! Hope you become an active member of the group!
Editor
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08
*Name: Lisa
Username: orientalcind4rella
Age: 16
Position: Editor // wherever. :]
*Experience(s): i can make poems.. short stories... etc. i cant guarantee that they're any good tho. lol
*Sample: This is an extract of a short story i wrote a wk ago for skwl. its titled Perfect World. ^^

Posted 8/20/08 , edited 8/20/08
*Name: Rai
Username: animexcool
Age: 13
Position: Editor
*Experience(s): Currently editing a story in CR and editing essays of people...won some kind of literacy award...
*Sample: i can show u none atm
Head Writer
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

orientalcind4rella wrote:

*Name: Lisa
Username: orientalcind4rella
Age: 16
Position: Editor // wherever. :]
*Experience(s): i can make poems.. short stories... etc. i cant guarantee that they're any good tho. lol
*Sample: This is an extract of a short story i wrote a wk ago for skwl. its titled Perfect World. ^^



I liked your sample! I hope I can read it in full sometime... ^^, You have the job! Thanks for applying!
Head Writer
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

animexcool wrote:

*Name: Rai
Username: animexcool
Age: 13
Position: Editor
*Experience(s): Currently editing a story in CR and editing essays of people...won some kind of literacy award...
*Sample: i can show u none atm


Too bad about the Sample...Anyway, I think you're capable to handle your job so you're in!
Editor
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

PurpleSkye wrote:



I liked your sample! I hope I can read it in full sometime... ^^, You have the job! Thanks for applying!


arigatou~!! hehe so what do i do now? ^^
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/23/08
Name: Rei
Username: Winbee524
Age: 14
Position: Secretary
Experience(s): I used to write a lot of Naruto fanfiction on quizilla. The only reason I stopped was because I lost interest in Naruto and they remodeled quizilla so it's hard to get used to it. My friends say I'm a very good writer and whenever we have a writing assignment in my English class, I get a 95 or better. I read a lot of fanfiction and regular novels. My only weakness in writing is that I don't know how to get my ideas down on paper.
Sample: This iis my own original story that I thought of a couple months ago.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-301738/Where-the-Road-Takes-Us.html
I only have the prologue and the first chapter up so far.
Head Writer
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

orientalcind4rella wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:



I liked your sample! I hope I can read it in full sometime... ^^, You have the job! Thanks for applying!


arigatou~!! hehe so what do i do now? ^^


Hmmm...I'm not so sure, honestly speaking...but I think you can start by commenting on grammar errors on stories here or start a thread to take editing requests or both! ^^,
Editor
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

PurpleSkye wrote:


orientalcind4rella wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:



I liked your sample! I hope I can read it in full sometime... ^^, You have the job! Thanks for applying!


arigatou~!! hehe so what do i do now? ^^


Hmmm...I'm not so sure, honestly speaking...but I think you can start by commenting on grammar errors on stories here or start a thread to take editing requests or both! ^^,

haha oks.. i'll c what i can do. xP
Head Writer
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

orientalcind4rella wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


orientalcind4rella wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:



I liked your sample! I hope I can read it in full sometime... ^^, You have the job! Thanks for applying!


arigatou~!! hehe so what do i do now? ^^


Hmmm...I'm not so sure, honestly speaking...but I think you can start by commenting on grammar errors on stories here or start a thread to take editing requests or both! ^^,

haha oks.. i'll c what i can do. xP


Thanks so much! ^^,
Editor
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

PurpleSkye wrote:


Thanks so much! ^^,

no probs. haha urm.. so do i just write a comment on they're stories or what?
Head Writer
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

orientalcind4rella wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


Thanks so much! ^^,

no probs. haha urm.. so do i just write a comment on they're stories or what?


That's pretty much it... correct their grammar or spelling and stuff...^^,
Editor
49995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oN tHe RoOf.. jk =P
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

PurpleSkye wrote:


orientalcind4rella wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


Thanks so much! ^^,

no probs. haha urm.. so do i just write a comment on they're stories or what?


That's pretty much it... correct their grammar or spelling and stuff...^^,


lol ok.. cool.
Head Writer
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

orientalcind4rella wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


orientalcind4rella wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


Thanks so much! ^^,

no probs. haha urm.. so do i just write a comment on they're stories or what?


That's pretty much it... correct their grammar or spelling and stuff...^^,


lol ok.. cool.


Thanks! ^^,
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.