First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply HELP WANTED!
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08


What does the secretary do exactly?
Head Writer
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

winbee524 wrote:



What does the secretary do exactly?


To be perfectly honest, I have no idea. ^^, I'll make you a moderator and you can help me by updating the group page and such stuff. . . . You can think up games for the group too!
Posted 8/26/08

PurpleSkye wrote:


winbee524 wrote:



What does the secretary do exactly?


To be perfectly honest, I have no idea. ^^, I'll make you a moderator and you can help me by updating the group page and such stuff. . . . You can think up games for the group too!



Okay!
Member
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania xD
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
Name : Ada
Username : adelutzys
Age : 15 [going on 16 yay:X]
Experience : I read lots of books til now and it got me obsessed to write stories... I went on fanfiction and I wrote 3 ... I had a vacation and I couldn't update but trust me I'm very active and I love to write,that's why I'm updating really often. My fanfics are all Shugo Chara :D
Sample : This is the link of my second fanfic, "My life as a villain" [I gues it's the best of the 3 :D] -> http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4427494/1/

Thanks,
Ada
Head Writer
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

adelutzys wrote:

Name : Ada
Username : adelutzys
Age : 15 [going on 16 yay:X]
Experience : I read lots of books til now and it got me obsessed to write stories... I went on fanfiction and I wrote 3 ... I had a vacation and I couldn't update but trust me I'm very active and I love to write,that's why I'm updating really often. My fanfics are all Shugo Chara :D
Sample : This is the link of my second fanfic, "My life as a villain" [I gues it's the best of the 3 :D] -> http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4427494/1/

Thanks,
Ada :)


So.... what position are you applying for..? I love Shugo Chara! I'll go check out your stories!
Member
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania xD
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

PurpleSkye wrote:


adelutzys wrote:

Name : Ada
Username : adelutzys
Age : 15 [going on 16 yay:X]
Experience : I read lots of books til now and it got me obsessed to write stories... I went on fanfiction and I wrote 3 ... I had a vacation and I couldn't update but trust me I'm very active and I love to write,that's why I'm updating really often. My fanfics are all Shugo Chara :D
Sample : This is the link of my second fanfic, "My life as a villain" [I gues it's the best of the 3 :D] -> http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4427494/1/

Thanks,
Ada :)


So.... what position are you applying for..? I love Shugo Chara! I'll go check out your stories!


I was thinking about writer? Can I..? Or it has to be only one? Sorry if I'm too outgoing haha
Head Writer
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

adelutzys wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


adelutzys wrote:

Name : Ada
Username : adelutzys
Age : 15 [going on 16 yay:X]
Experience : I read lots of books til now and it got me obsessed to write stories... I went on fanfiction and I wrote 3 ... I had a vacation and I couldn't update but trust me I'm very active and I love to write,that's why I'm updating really often. My fanfics are all Shugo Chara :D
Sample : This is the link of my second fanfic, "My life as a villain" [I gues it's the best of the 3 :D] -> http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4427494/1/

Thanks,
Ada :)


So.... what position are you applying for..? I love Shugo Chara! I'll go check out your stories!


I was thinking about writer? Can I..? Or it has to be only one? Sorry if I'm too outgoing haha


Anyone can be a writer and you don't have to apply for that! You may post your fanfics in the forums! ^^, But I asked if you wanted to be a Critique (since it's the last available officer position)..? I don't mind, I like outgoing! ^^,
Member
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania xD
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

PurpleSkye wrote:


adelutzys wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


adelutzys wrote:

Name : Ada
Username : adelutzys
Age : 15 [going on 16 yay:X]
Experience : I read lots of books til now and it got me obsessed to write stories... I went on fanfiction and I wrote 3 ... I had a vacation and I couldn't update but trust me I'm very active and I love to write,that's why I'm updating really often. My fanfics are all Shugo Chara :D
Sample : This is the link of my second fanfic, "My life as a villain" [I gues it's the best of the 3 :D] -> http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4427494/1/

Thanks,
Ada :)


So.... what position are you applying for..? I love Shugo Chara! I'll go check out your stories!


I was thinking about writer? Can I..? Or it has to be only one? Sorry if I'm too outgoing haha


Anyone can be a writer and you don't have to apply for that! You may post your fanfics in the forums! ^^, But I asked if you wanted to be a Critique (since it's the last available officer position)..? I don't mind, I like outgoing! ^^,


Ugh...I think I'm gonna like being a critique haha okay then xD I want my story thereee:X <33

Head Writer
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

adelutzys wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


adelutzys wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


adelutzys wrote:

Name : Ada
Username : adelutzys
Age : 15 [going on 16 yay:X]
Experience : I read lots of books til now and it got me obsessed to write stories... I went on fanfiction and I wrote 3 ... I had a vacation and I couldn't update but trust me I'm very active and I love to write,that's why I'm updating really often. My fanfics are all Shugo Chara :D
Sample : This is the link of my second fanfic, "My life as a villain" [I gues it's the best of the 3 :D] -> http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4427494/1/

Thanks,
Ada :)


So.... what position are you applying for..? I love Shugo Chara! I'll go check out your stories!


I was thinking about writer? Can I..? Or it has to be only one? Sorry if I'm too outgoing haha


Anyone can be a writer and you don't have to apply for that! You may post your fanfics in the forums! ^^, But I asked if you wanted to be a Critique (since it's the last available officer position)..? I don't mind, I like outgoing! ^^,


Ugh...I think I'm gonna like being a critique haha okay then xD I want my story thereee:X <33



Hahaha...Okay then! You'll be a critique..! You can comment on people's stories and stuff! Hahaha... you can start posting your story! ^^,
Principal Author
2565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
Name: Pyro
Username: pyrotechnics17
Age: 16
Position: a Writer, Editor, and Critic
Experience: To date, I have made 2 successful novels, 9 scrapped stories, and 3 on-going novels. That doesn't include my poems. For more info, visit my groups: Anime Novels, and Project Flightworks.

I have a condition on the positions I'm applying, though... since I'm in the middle of an important school year (I'm about to graduate), I might not be around, considering that I'm also taking care of my own groups, and I'm rushing school projects and homeworks.

If anyone needs me, tell them to PM me politely!!! I won't bite!!!
Thanks a lot!!! ~
Head Writer
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

pyrotechnics17 wrote:

Name: Pyro
Username: pyrotechnics17
Age: 16
Position: a Writer, Editor, and Critic
Experience: To date, I have made 2 successful novels, 9 scrapped stories, and 3 on-going novels. That doesn't include my poems. For more info, visit my groups: Anime Novels, and Project Flightworks.

I have a condition on the positions I'm applying, though... since I'm in the middle of an important school year (I'm about to graduate), I might not be around, considering that I'm also taking care of my own groups, and I'm rushing school projects and homeworks.

If anyone needs me, tell them to PM me politely!!! I won't bite!!!
Thanks a lot!!! ~


Okay, first of all, everyone who joins this group can become a writer. You, as a member, are free to post up your stories here if you'd like. I like your resume, you seem like a very qualified fellow so I will grant your application. However, you must pick which position you would really want. This is nothing personal, it just seems unfair to the others if I assign you two positions. I already have 3 Editors and I need more Critics but you can still be an Editor if you want ('cause I can have more than 3 Editors). . . It's up to you really, but only one please.

And about your condition, I think that would be fine. I don't want to force you to neglect your studies because of these things, I too won't be online much of next week because of exams. ^^. You are excused. You sure you don't bite??? Then, I will contact you if I find it necessary.

P.S. Pardon my redundant tendency (I think I mentioned Editor a couple of times in that one paragraph >.<)
28502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 7,107
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08
*Name:Misty
Username:Mystique23
Age:14
Position:Critic
*Experience(s):I do read a lot of stories and I say what I think about them..

^^I know it's not much but I am going to do my best(if approved)..
Head Writer
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

Mystique23 wrote:

*Name:Misty
Username:Mystique23
Age:14
Position:Critic
*Experience(s):I do read a lot of stories and I say what I think about them..

^^I know it's not much but I am going to do my best(if approved)..


Hello Misty! Thank you for applying to be the last Critique (for now)...! ^^, If you read a lot then you are fit to be a critique! So you're hired!
28502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 7,107
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

PurpleSkye wrote:


Mystique23 wrote:

*Name:Misty
Username:Mystique23
Age:14
Position:Critic
*Experience(s):I do read a lot of stories and I say what I think about them..

^^I know it's not much but I am going to do my best(if approved)..


Hello Misty! Thank you for applying to be the last Critique (for now)...! ^^, If you read a lot then you are fit to be a critique! So you're hired!


Thank you very much..^^
Head Writer
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/28/08

Mystique23 wrote:


PurpleSkye wrote:


Mystique23 wrote:

*Name:Misty
Username:Mystique23
Age:14
Position:Critic
*Experience(s):I do read a lot of stories and I say what I think about them..

^^I know it's not much but I am going to do my best(if approved)..


Hello Misty! Thank you for applying to be the last Critique (for now)...! ^^, If you read a lot then you are fit to be a critique! So you're hired!


Thank you very much..^^


You're very welcome!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.