First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply [FanFic] Kamen Rider Access
Admin
26851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Few kilometres fr...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
LOL. u lol-ing while u r at hospital? r u sick/injured or is it someone else need treatment at the hospital?
Member
890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
wow yours i really good i wish mines were as good as yours but oh well time to think of a new one
Member
3903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anywhere in this...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

Aegis85 wrote:

LOL. u lol-ing while u r at hospital? r u sick/injured or is it someone else need treatment at the hospital?


i was the one who got sick.. lol... i laugh about it coz i like it.. lol... im kinda weird you know... hehehe
Member
29838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess ^^
Offline
Posted 7/21/08
ya i agree with that
Profile Updater
4561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia, Kuala L...
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

kinn33 wrote:


Aegis85 wrote:

LOL. u lol-ing while u r at hospital? r u sick/injured or is it someone else need treatment at the hospital?


i was the one who got sick.. lol... i laugh about it coz i like it.. lol... im kinda weird you know... hehehe


sick and laugh ~_~.....u reli mad and sick! HAHAHA
Member
3903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anywhere in this...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

djloi wrote:


kinn33 wrote:


Aegis85 wrote:

LOL. u lol-ing while u r at hospital? r u sick/injured or is it someone else need treatment at the hospital?


i was the one who got sick.. lol... i laugh about it coz i like it.. lol... im kinda weird you know... hehehe


sick and laugh ~_~.....u reli mad and sick! HAHAHA


lol... i maybe am... lol... im doing ep 5 and 6... dont know if i can post tonight or tom morning
lol
Profile Updater
4561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia, Kuala L...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

kinn33 wrote:


djloi wrote:


kinn33 wrote:


Aegis85 wrote:

LOL. u lol-ing while u r at hospital? r u sick/injured or is it someone else need treatment at the hospital?


i was the one who got sick.. lol... i laugh about it coz i like it.. lol... im kinda weird you know... hehehe


sick and laugh ~_~.....u reli mad and sick! HAHAHA


lol... i maybe am... lol... im doing ep 5 and 6... dont know if i can post tonight or tom morning
lol


back from hospital adi?
Member
3903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anywhere in this...
Offline
Posted 7/22/08

djloi wrote:

back from hospital adi?


yeah.. last sunday... hehehe
Member
3903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anywhere in this...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08 , edited 8/3/08
Episode 5

Unsheathe the Sword! Blade Mantis Form!

The moon shines brightly over the city… Its beauty makes any human still for a moment… But, also in this cold dark night lies a monster still unknown to society…

As a man walks slowly in a dark street, he doesn’t notice that something or someone is trailing him… The man, who was drunk, just continues to walk carelessly as the follower approaches him fast and swiftly… So fast that it didn’t notice its arrival…

read the rest here
Member
29838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Guess ^^
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
nice one i have been waiting for it !!!
Profile Updater
4561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia, Kuala L...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
mask off..sound like cast off in kabuto series..hehe
Member
3903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anywhere in this...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

djloi wrote:

mask off..sound like cast off in kabuto series..hehe


hehehe
well thts because his mask is removed and changed
just like in den-o
lol

from this:



to:

Profile Updater
4561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia, Kuala L...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

kinn33 wrote:


djloi wrote:

mask off..sound like cast off in kabuto series..hehe


hehehe
well thts because his mask is removed and changed
just like in den-o
lol

from this:



to:



yea i know ur concept..but mask off..hmm..mayb there is suitable word to replace this? haha...
Member
3903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anywhere in this...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

djloi wrote:


kinn33 wrote:


djloi wrote:

mask off..sound like cast off in kabuto series..hehe


hehehe
well thts because his mask is removed and changed
just like in den-o
lol

from this:



to:



yea i know ur concept..but mask off..hmm..mayb there is suitable word to replace this? haha...


maybe
haven't thought of it yet
hhmmm
maybe i'll changed it
lol
well thnx for telling me anyways
Profile Updater
4561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia, Kuala L...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
err..mayb c overall comment..if they think ok then ok la =)...dun need to change bcoz of my 1 word..lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.