First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Episode 34 Discussion
Member
115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
didnt rly like it.. =[
Member
103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Saarland Germany...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08 , edited 7/3/08
first of all thx for subbing whoever it was
and second for a filler ep was it ok
Member
1256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
i didn't like it much. o___o
Member
1478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Right Here
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
it was ok ^^ rima is allways sensear about her feelings as usual ^^
Member
1400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *-*Secret*-*
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
It was okay.. =] But a bit random though. =/ Well, thanks for the subs. ^-^
Member
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

xEternaLife wrote:

It was okay.. =] But a bit random though. =/ Well, thanks for the subs. ^-^


A bit random, but, I love your icon!!!!! It's sooooo cute! I love Kirarin Revolution.
Member
1400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *-*Secret*-*
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

aikoyamashina wrote:


xEternaLife wrote:

It was okay.. =] But a bit random though. =/ Well, thanks for the subs. ^-^


A bit random, but, I love your icon!!!!! It's sooooo cute! I love Kirarin Revolution.


LOL, me too xD
Member
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

xEternaLife wrote:


aikoyamashina wrote:


xEternaLife wrote:

It was okay.. =] But a bit random though. =/ Well, thanks for the subs. ^-^


A bit random, but, I love your icon!!!!! It's sooooo cute! I love Kirarin Revolution.


LOL, me too xD


Who's your favorite couple? O_O

*getting really off topic*
Member
1400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / *-*Secret*-*
Offline
Posted 7/3/08

aikoyamashina wrote:


xEternaLife wrote:


aikoyamashina wrote:


xEternaLife wrote:

It was okay.. =] But a bit random though. =/ Well, thanks for the subs. ^-^


A bit random, but, I love your icon!!!!! It's sooooo cute! I love Kirarin Revolution.


LOL, me too xD


Who's your favorite couple? O_O

*getting really off topic*


LOL.. i know xD In Kirarin Revoluton? *Kirari x Hiroto*
Member
326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
I was thinking, why isn't Tadase still mad about the whole Amu-Ikuto incident? Shouldn't he be questioning her?
Member
9254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My room
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
I'ts okay !!!!!! but I Want More Episode WITH IKUTO !!! <3333333
12151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / * 4 1 5 *
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
It was okay-ish.. :x
Rima was really funny wen she scares Amu.. x3
Member
14915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
didnt like it very much couldve been better
Member
880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / IN A CANDY ROOM!!...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
I don't like it much becuase Ikuto is not here.But there is this prince in ep 36 don't really inderstand it becuase it's in youtube and that makes it Japanese
Member
880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / IN A CANDY ROOM!!...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08
It's kinda boring when is Dia (and I think there is 2 more char.....so that add up to 6 ) will come up in the chow and at this rate it will take 'till next year to get to ep 51
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.