Post Reply "Neo-Magister Saga" by Seiryuu18 (Ryuga)
Rookie
2635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In my blood-soake...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08 , edited 7/1/08
Neo-Magister Saga

Chapter 1

And so it Begins




Chapter 2

The Powers of Light and Darkness



Chapter 3

Beginning of the New School Life



Chapter 4

Melting the Heart of Ice

Moderator
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08
I've read chapter one, and enjoyed it immensely. The premise itself is not extraordinarily original from what I can see, but that doesn't mean it's a bad one. Besides, it's presented in a perfect way. I wish I could identify precisely why it is perfect, but all I know is that it is.

I will reserve additional judgements for after I read the other three episodes. The only thing that disappoints me about episode one is that the other students already know that Yu-Loong is special. I would have enjoyed it more if Yu-Loong's power had remained a secret, and the students think that they're the ones keeping secrets from him, instead of the other way around.
Rookie
2635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In my blood-soake...
Offline
Posted 7/2/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:

I've read chapter one, and enjoyed it immensely. The premise itself is not extraordinarily original from what I can see, but that doesn't mean it's a bad one. Besides, it's presented in a perfect way. I wish I could identify precisely why it is perfect, but all I know is that it is.

I will reserve additional judgements for after I read the other three episodes. The only thing that disappoints me about episode one is that the other students already know that Yu-Loong is special. I would have enjoyed it more if Yu-Loong's power had remained a secret, and the students think that they're the ones keeping secrets from him, instead of the other way around.


heh well, I know I didn't really clarify it in the story but they actually covered up his power with a rumor that stated that he was just possessed. Therefore, the students thought it wasn't his own power. Just some immense spiritual outburst caused by the surrounding demonic aura that caused weak humans to go berserk and then collapse due to the strain put on the body.
Moderator
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 7/3/08 , edited 7/3/08

seiryuu18 wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

I've read chapter one, and enjoyed it immensely. The premise itself is not extraordinarily original from what I can see, but that doesn't mean it's a bad one. Besides, it's presented in a perfect way. I wish I could identify precisely why it is perfect, but all I know is that it is.

I will reserve additional judgements for after I read the other three episodes. The only thing that disappoints me about episode one is that the other students already know that Yu-Loong is special. I would have enjoyed it more if Yu-Loong's power had remained a secret, and the students think that they're the ones keeping secrets from him, instead of the other way around.


heh well, I know I didn't really clarify it in the story but they actually covered up his power with a rumor that stated that he was just possessed. Therefore, the students thought it wasn't his own power. Just some immense spiritual outburst caused by the surrounding demonic aura that caused weak humans to go berserk and then collapse due to the strain put on the body.


One word: Excellent!
Rookie
2635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In my blood-soake...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


seiryuu18 wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:

I've read chapter one, and enjoyed it immensely. The premise itself is not extraordinarily original from what I can see, but that doesn't mean it's a bad one. Besides, it's presented in a perfect way. I wish I could identify precisely why it is perfect, but all I know is that it is.

I will reserve additional judgements for after I read the other three episodes. The only thing that disappoints me about episode one is that the other students already know that Yu-Loong is special. I would have enjoyed it more if Yu-Loong's power had remained a secret, and the students think that they're the ones keeping secrets from him, instead of the other way around.


heh well, I know I didn't really clarify it in the story but they actually covered up his power with a rumor that stated that he was just possessed. Therefore, the students thought it wasn't his own power. Just some immense spiritual outburst caused by the surrounding demonic aura that caused weak humans to go berserk and then collapse due to the strain put on the body.


One word: Excellent!


Thank you ^_^
Rookie
913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Rochester, NY, USA
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
i shall read it tommarow.
Rookie
2635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In my blood-soake...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/10/08
Chapter 5

Omen



Chapter 6

Tough Break

Rookie
2635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In my blood-soake...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 8/15/08
Chapter 7

The Girl's Dorm



Chapter 8

Trial of the Dragons



Chapter 9

Dawn of Power



Chapter 10

Thunderous Clash



Chapter 11

Battle Royale

Moderator
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
I'm reading them slowly, so that I don't overload. I just finished episode 4. I like where this might be going. Sayuri interests me as a character. On an even more important note, the combat style of the main character is especially original and fun to experience.
Rookie
2635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In my blood-soake...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
My latest Chapter just went up. It's been fun for the past few weeks since I've rushed it out like crazy. For the next week and a half, I will not have any internet service or my computer with me since I'm going on a family trip back to Malaysia. I will continue my little saga after I return from my trip PEACE!
Moderator
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

seiryuu18 wrote:

My latest Chapter just went up. It's been fun for the past few weeks since I've rushed it out like crazy. For the next week and a half, I will not have any internet service or my computer with me since I'm going on a family trip back to Malaysia. I will continue my little saga after I return from my trip PEACE!


See ya!
Rookie
2635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In my blood-soake...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
Chapter 12

Light of Destruction



Chapter 13

The Lone Wolf

Rookie
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 10/30/08
Wow I REALLY like this I cant wait for chapter 14!!!
You must be logged in to post.