First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Id-Cards
Posted 7/4/08
oops is it ok if i deside background 2 if it's ok sory!!
Moderator
906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 7/4/08 , edited 7/4/08
Name:Lishey
username:lishey14
age:13
DOB:aPriL 10
gender:fEmaLe
position:mOderatOr
chara(any name you want): nanami, cLeO aNd yUri..
and a pic you perfer

backgRoUnD 2..
Amuto fan
5524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my COOKIE fantasy
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

lunargoddess wrote:


inuyasha_81344014 wrote:

Name: Fangling
username: inuyasha_81344014
age: 13
DOB: October 17 1995
gender: Female
position: Member
chara: Hikari
Background : Type 2 pls ;D

PICTURE :


okk here>>





Thank u ;D but the ''hikari can change to ''Hikari'' ? err .. i'm sry for the trouble ..
Amuto fan
42289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dance Studio (:
Offline
Posted 7/5/08 , edited 7/5/08
Name: Vita
username: iloveshugochara510
age: 14
DOB: 1/26/94
gender: Femail
position: Member
chara(any name you want): Rein
The background: type 1
Pic:
Moderator
2146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
Need new one became a moderater

Name: Aqua
User: AngelicDesire
DOB: January 10
Age: 12
Gender: Female
Position: Moderater
Chara: Melody
Background: type 2
Pic:
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/10/08
Please make one out of this please!I shall give A Avi back in return with fav anime and charecter!
Type:Type 1
Name:Hime
username:Amuxiku
age:17
DOB:December 1st
gender:Female
position:Member
chara:Akahana
Pic:
Posted 7/11/08

lishey14 wrote:

Name:Lishey
username:lishey14
age:13
DOB:aPriL 10
gender:fEmaLe
position:mOderatOr
chara(any name you want): nanami, cLeO aNd yUri..
and a pic you perfer

backgRoUnD 2..


sorry if late
Posted 7/11/08

iloveshugochara510 wrote:

Name: Vita
username: iloveshugochara510
age: 14
DOB: 1/26/94
gender: Femail
position: Member
chara(any name you want): Rein
The background: type 1
Pic:


late sorry
Posted 7/11/08

AngelicDesire wrote:

Need new one became a moderater

Name: Aqua
User: AngelicDesire
DOB: January 10
Age: 12
Gender: Female
Position: Moderater
Chara: Melody
Background: type 2
Pic:


Sorry!!!!
Posted 7/11/08

AmuxIku wrote:

Please make one out of this please!I shall give A Avi back in return with fav anime and charecter!
Type:Type 1
Name:Hime
username:Amuxiku
age:17
DOB:December 1st
gender:Female
position:Member
chara:Akahana
Pic:



hope you like
Amuto fan
42289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dance Studio (:
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

HollyChristy wrote:


iloveshugochara510 wrote:

Name: Vita
username: iloveshugochara510
age: 14
DOB: 1/26/94
gender: Femail
position: Member
chara(any name you want): Rein
The background: type 1
Pic:


late sorry


haha its ok! i love it thx~
Posted 7/12/08

HollyChristy wrote:


AmuxIku wrote:

Please make one out of this please!I shall give A Avi back in return with fav anime and charecter!
Type:Type 1
Name:Hime
username:Amuxiku
age:17
DOB:December 1st
gender:Female
position:Member
chara:Akahana
Pic:



hope you like


Thanks so much Holly!Avi is being made its takeing a bit <o<

Amuto fan
17859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ♥♥im with you♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 7/25/08
Name:donnalyn
username:donnalyn17
age:14
DOB:june 16
gender:female
position:member
chara(any name you want):donna
and a pic
\backgroud 2
Amuto fan
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
Name: Rachel Koh Woon Sim
username: woonsim
age: 11
DOB: 13th June
gender: Female
position: member
chara: Riku, Aru, Kiru, Ruru, Kayru
picture:

br: type 2

THANKS!
20069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Confusion
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Name:Angel
username:airangelblue
age:13
DOB:June 13
gender:Female
position:member
chara(any name you want):Ki and Kai
and a pic you perfer:

the backround
type 1
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.