First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Park Min-Young
4658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Attic
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
She's soooo pretttttttty ^_^........................

can someone tell me her address and im gonna visit her^_^

V^_^....

Just passing by^_^....
21973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
Yeah I wish you good luck to find her :]
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Lowell
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
park min young is smokin hot!!
1293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
ahhh,, any picture of her guys??
1780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / MS&NJ
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
~ah,she's pretty.i found out her from the drama i am sam

kinggray here is a pic:
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Paradise .. i think
Offline
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 7/29/08
oh yeah i remember her from i am sam..she is pretty..
405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Richmond, CA
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

=) she's really pretty.. what other dramas is she in??
12674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kou-chan's ♡ || B...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08


i want to her to be makino!!!!!!!!!!!!11
2307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ---SHINWA Art Dep...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

mao-chan_warrior wrote:



i want to her to be makino!!!!!!!!!!!!11



i kinda agree with you...

nice location by the way...
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / sunny California :]
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
very pretty ;]
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / v town
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
wow she's really pretty i hope she's in more drama
1158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / las vegas
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

jiemoqiaokeli wrote:


=) she's really pretty.. what other dramas is she in??


is this from a drama ?
if it is whats da title of it ?
and is dat TOP ?
sorry so many questions. lol.
2110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

joanfactor wrote:


jiemoqiaokeli wrote:


=) she's really pretty.. what other dramas is she in??


is this from a drama ?
if it is whats da title of it ?
and is dat TOP ?
sorry so many questions. lol.


is he really TOP? he looks like lee joon ki... anyone agree with me......????
1158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / las vegas
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

tsetsgee13 wrote:


joanfactor wrote:


jiemoqiaokeli wrote:


=) she's really pretty.. what other dramas is she in??


is this from a drama ?
if it is whats da title of it ?
and is dat TOP ?
sorry so many questions. lol.


is he really TOP? he looks like lee joon ki... anyone agree with me......????


i dont even noe anymore.. cuz now i think its kang in. lol.
2110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

joanfactor wrote:


tsetsgee13 wrote:


joanfactor wrote:


jiemoqiaokeli wrote:


=) she's really pretty.. what other dramas is she in??


is this from a drama ?
if it is whats da title of it ?
and is dat TOP ?
sorry so many questions. lol.


is he really TOP? he looks like lee joon ki... anyone agree with me......????


i dont even noe anymore.. cuz now i think its kang in. lol.


u think so??? who is kang in... IS ANYONE KNOWS WHO HE IS?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.