First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Introduce Your Character!
Posted 7/6/08 , edited 7/7/08

TheSilverFullMoon wrote:

Just put in the following:

Character pic:
Username:
Real Age:
Real Name:
Character Name and Age:
Description of Character:


Okay then,have fun!


Here's mine:

Character pic:

Username:TheSilverFullMoon
Real Age:13
Real Name:Taffy
Character Name and Age: Aiko St.Claire, age 16
Description of Character: I'm a mage fighter who knows how to survive through anything. I'm a positive kind of person,and i try my best to help those in trouble.


Konnichiwa! my charecter~! *embaressed chuckle* i shall warn u now, my description might gett a bit long>< sorries!!

Character pic:
Username: Divine_Beauty
Real Age: 14
Real Name: Karin
Character Name and Age: Hitomi(she doesnt mind Tomi or Tomi-chan) and she is 16^^
Description of Character:(here it goes><;;) Hitomi's parents died a year ago, so she lives alone with her cat named Shii-chan. She doesn't talk much about it, but her parents died in a car accident, but not a normal one. Someone put a bomb in the trunk of the car, trying to purposely bomb them. The police mever found out who it was, but Hitomi is still trying.
She is very quiet and calm, sometimes only talking if it is necisary. She loves to sing though, and like her mother, has a lovely pure voice. She has many secrets, and she usually keeps to herself. though she cares deeply for her friends, and protects them as much as she can. She has a strange connection to magic, and has the power to control people and make them do what she wants them to do. But she doesnt knoe this yet. She likes to keep things clean, and is very smart. She is a great person to talk to if you want someone to listen to your problems. though, she is very blunt, and will answer straight fowardly. Even though she hides her emotions quite well, sometimes she'll let them slip. She may not seem like it, but she is very sensitive, and takes lots of things to heart. But she'll keep face and act like nothing's wrong. A lullaby her mother taught her can put anyone and anything to sleep. It probably has to do with her magic connections.She loves to read, and write songs and poems in her spare time. She also may not look it, but she is very strong, and is a blackbelt in karate, because her parents wanted to make sure she wasnt defenceless. She has a keen eye for everything, and thinks things out clearly before jumping to conclusions(most of the time). she actually loves to have fun, but will only let her guard down infront of her best frineds.Also, she blushes very easily. She adores music. She is actually very nice, and a good person to be friends with. She is very trusting, and will always keep a secret. Also, she has very keen sences, and even if someone is very quiet, or trained, she will (99.99%) be able to sence them.

HAHA! told u it was longXD
uhm...was that okais? i hope it was!!!*smiles*
Member
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

Konnichiwa! my charecter~! *embaressed chuckle* i shall warn u now, my description might gett a bit long>< sorries!!

Character pic:
Username: Divine_Beauty
Real Age: 14
Real Name: Karin
Character Name and Age: Hitomi(she doesnt mind Tomi or Tomi-chan) and she is 16^^
Description of Character:(here it goes><;;) Hitomi's parents died a year ago, so she lives alone with her cat named Shii-chan. She doesn't talk much about it, but her parents died in a car accident, but not a normal one. Someone put a bomb in the trunk of the car, trying to purposely bomb them. The police mever found out who it was, but Hitomi is still trying.
She is very quiet and calm, sometimes only talking if it is necisary. She loves to sing though, and like her mother, has a lovely pure voice. She has many secrets, and she usually keeps to herself. though she cares deeply for her friends, and protects them as much as she can. She has a strange connection to magic, and has the power to control people and make them do what she wants them to do. But she doesnt knoe this yet. She likes to keep things clean, and is very smart. She is a great person to talk to if you want someone to listen to your problems. though, she is very blunt, and will answer straight fowardly. Even though she hides her emotions quite well, sometimes she'll let them slip. She may not seem like it, but she is very sensitive, and takes lots of things to heart. But she'll keep face and act like nothing's wrong. A lullaby her mother taught her can put anyone and anything to sleep. It probably has to do with her magic connections.She loves to read, and write songs and poems in her spare time. She also may not look it, but she is very strong, and is a blackbelt in karate, because her parents wanted to make sure she wasnt defenceless. She has a keen eye for everything, and thinks things out clearly before jumping to conclusions(most of the time). she actually loves to have fun, but will only let her guard down infront of her best frineds.Also, she blushes very easily. She adores music. She is actually very nice, and a good person to be friends with. She is very trusting, and will always keep a secret.

HAHA! told u it was longXD
uhm...was that okais? i hope it was!!!*smiles*


Well i think its a pretty cool description, lols, i guess both of us like things a little more specific. Keep it up!
Posted 7/7/08

darkmbracer wrote:


Konnichiwa! my charecter~! *embaressed chuckle* i shall warn u now, my description might gett a bit long>< sorries!!

Character pic:
Username: Divine_Beauty
Real Age: 14
Real Name: Karin
Character Name and Age: Hitomi(she doesnt mind Tomi or Tomi-chan) and she is 16^^
Description of Character:(here it goes><;;) Hitomi's parents died a year ago, so she lives alone with her cat named Shii-chan. She doesn't talk much about it, but her parents died in a car accident, but not a normal one. Someone put a bomb in the trunk of the car, trying to purposely bomb them. The police mever found out who it was, but Hitomi is still trying.
She is very quiet and calm, sometimes only talking if it is necisary. She loves to sing though, and like her mother, has a lovely pure voice. She has many secrets, and she usually keeps to herself. though she cares deeply for her friends, and protects them as much as she can. She has a strange connection to magic, and has the power to control people and make them do what she wants them to do. But she doesnt knoe this yet. She likes to keep things clean, and is very smart. She is a great person to talk to if you want someone to listen to your problems. though, she is very blunt, and will answer straight fowardly. Even though she hides her emotions quite well, sometimes she'll let them slip. She may not seem like it, but she is very sensitive, and takes lots of things to heart. But she'll keep face and act like nothing's wrong. A lullaby her mother taught her can put anyone and anything to sleep. It probably has to do with her magic connections.She loves to read, and write songs and poems in her spare time. She also may not look it, but she is very strong, and is a blackbelt in karate, because her parents wanted to make sure she wasnt defenceless. She has a keen eye for everything, and thinks things out clearly before jumping to conclusions(most of the time). she actually loves to have fun, but will only let her guard down infront of her best frineds.Also, she blushes very easily. She adores music. She is actually very nice, and a good person to be friends with. She is very trusting, and will always keep a secret.

HAHA! told u it was longXD
uhm...was that okais? i hope it was!!!*smiles*


Well i think its a pretty cool description, lols, i guess both of us like things a little more specific. Keep it up!


^_^ arigato ne! urs is uber cool toosz lolsz^^;; and, specific is good too, ne? ^^ thanks again Dark-san^^
Creator
15474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L O S T
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Describe as long and as specific as you want. It doesn't matter,my dears.
Creator
15474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L O S T
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08

darkmbracer wrote:

Character pic:


Username: Darkmbracer
Real Age: 18
Real Name: Matilda, but leave it at Matt (dun like my name -__-")
Character Name and Age: Lucifer, looks around 20 but has probably lived longer than anyone else here...
Description of Character: My character is based off the manga i'm currently doing. Sorry, the description might tend towards the long side... Well here goes!
Lucifer, as many would know, is the fallen angel, satan, etc. but thats not the truth. Lucifer had fallen in love with a human and was exiled from heaven by God. [who is actually his/her (since angels dun realy have a sex but i'm using 'her' for now.) father] Before she was exiled however, God cursed Lucifer, instilling a so called 'dark' manifestation into half her soul. So now Lucifer's left wing is black along with lines of cursed runes upon the left side of her body.
Lucifer then swore to protect humans from the wrath of God and the abominations that his loyal Other son, Michael, created. (Basically wierd monsters)
Lucifer is basically strong in both physical and magic attacks. She's weak in defensive spells and healing spells because of the 'dark' manifestation. When her curse hits her (when there's a full moon), she looses at least half of her magic reserves and her cursed side starts glowing red, inflicting extreme jolts of pain thru her being,
I'd upload a picture of Lucifer but i dun have a nice one done yet, would send in one as soon as its done.

Once again i apologise for the long description. >.<"



Even though i really don't like the name Lucifer and the description, it's your character so I guess I'll just have to deal with it.
Member
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

TheSilverFullMoon wrote:


darkmbracer wrote:

Character pic:


Username: Darkmbracer
Real Age: 18
Real Name: Matilda, but leave it at Matt (dun like my name -__-")
Character Name and Age: Lucifer, looks around 20 but has probably lived longer than anyone else here...
Description of Character: My character is based off the manga i'm currently doing. Sorry, the description might tend towards the long side... Well here goes!
Lucifer, as many would know, is the fallen angel, satan, etc. but thats not the truth. Lucifer had fallen in love with a human and was exiled from heaven by God. [who is actually his/her (since angels dun realy have a sex but i'm using 'her' for now.) father] Before she was exiled however, God cursed Lucifer, instilling a so called 'dark' manifestation into half her soul. So now Lucifer's left wing is black along with lines of cursed runes upon the left side of her body.
Lucifer then swore to protect humans from the wrath of God and the abominations that his loyal Other son, Michael, created. (Basically wierd monsters)
Lucifer is basically strong in both physical and magic attacks. She's weak in defensive spells and healing spells because of the 'dark' manifestation. When her curse hits her (when there's a full moon), she looses at least half of her magic reserves and her cursed side starts glowing red, inflicting extreme jolts of pain thru her being,
I'd upload a picture of Lucifer but i dun have a nice one done yet, would send in one as soon as its done.

Once again i apologise for the long description. >.<"



Even though i really don't like the name Lucifer and the description, it's your character so I guess I'll just have to deal with it.


*chuckles* erm, u're Christian then i guess? Ya, my manga character maybe kinda offensive to those who believe in the religion but i'm glad u're keeping an open mind about this. Thks loads.
Creator
15474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L O S T
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

darkmbracer wrote:


TheSilverFullMoon wrote:


darkmbracer wrote:

Character pic:


Username: Darkmbracer
Real Age: 18
Real Name: Matilda, but leave it at Matt (dun like my name -__-")
Character Name and Age: Lucifer, looks around 20 but has probably lived longer than anyone else here...
Description of Character: My character is based off the manga i'm currently doing. Sorry, the description might tend towards the long side... Well here goes!
Lucifer, as many would know, is the fallen angel, satan, etc. but thats not the truth. Lucifer had fallen in love with a human and was exiled from heaven by God. [who is actually his/her (since angels dun realy have a sex but i'm using 'her' for now.) father] Before she was exiled however, God cursed Lucifer, instilling a so called 'dark' manifestation into half her soul. So now Lucifer's left wing is black along with lines of cursed runes upon the left side of her body.
Lucifer then swore to protect humans from the wrath of God and the abominations that his loyal Other son, Michael, created. (Basically wierd monsters)
Lucifer is basically strong in both physical and magic attacks. She's weak in defensive spells and healing spells because of the 'dark' manifestation. When her curse hits her (when there's a full moon), she looses at least half of her magic reserves and her cursed side starts glowing red, inflicting extreme jolts of pain thru her being,
I'd upload a picture of Lucifer but i dun have a nice one done yet, would send in one as soon as its done.

Once again i apologise for the long description. >.<"



Even though i really don't like the name Lucifer and the description, it's your character so I guess I'll just have to deal with it.


*chuckles* erm, u're Christian then i guess? Ya, my manga character maybe kinda offensive to those who believe in the religion but i'm glad u're keeping an open mind about this. Thks loads.


well its who you wanna be so....
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / St John's Newfoun...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Character pic:
Username: Jacknoonan
Real Age: secret
Real Name: secret
Character Name and Age: Laharl, looks like hes 14

Description of Character: he is the Prince of the under he is also incredibly arrogant and always tries to prove that he is the strongest demon in the Netherworld. He is, however, extremely powerful for his appearance, which, despite his age, is still that of a small human child (his large hair antennae and billowing scarf are meant to mask this fact). Unfortunately, he has a weakness (as in, he literally gets hurt by) towards optimistic sayings (especially anything concerning the word 'love') and women with sexy bodies.
Posted 7/9/08

jacknoonan wrote:

Character pic:
Username: Jacknoonan
Real Age: secret
Real Name: secret
Character Name and Age: Laharl, looks like hes 14

Description of Character: he is the Prince of the under he is also incredibly arrogant and always tries to prove that he is the strongest demon in the Netherworld. He is, however, extremely powerful for his appearance, which, despite his age, is still that of a small human child (his large hair antennae and billowing scarf are meant to mask this fact). Unfortunately, he has a weakness (as in, he literally gets hurt by) towards optimistic sayings (especially anything concerning the word 'love') and women with sexy bodies.


ahaha lolsz konnichiwa and welcome to the group!!! *smiles and waves* feel free to join the rp at any time^_^ its a random one, so it doesnt matter when perople join in^^
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / St John's Newfoun...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Divine_Beauty wrote:


jacknoonan wrote:

Character pic:
Username: Jacknoonan
Real Age: secret
Real Name: secret
Character Name and Age: Laharl, looks like hes 14

Description of Character: he is the Prince of the under he is also incredibly arrogant and always tries to prove that he is the strongest demon in the Netherworld. He is, however, extremely powerful for his appearance, which, despite his age, is still that of a small human child (his large hair antennae and billowing scarf are meant to mask this fact). Unfortunately, he has a weakness (as in, he literally gets hurt by) towards optimistic sayings (especially anything concerning the word 'love') and women with sexy bodies.


ahaha lolsz konnichiwa and welcome to the group!!! *smiles and waves* feel free to join the rp at any time^_^ its a random one, so it doesnt matter when perople join in^^


well um that was quick, I'll join it soon then :)

Posted 7/9/08

jacknoonan wrote:


Divine_Beauty wrote:


jacknoonan wrote:

Character pic:
Username: Jacknoonan
Real Age: secret
Real Name: secret
Character Name and Age: Laharl, looks like hes 14

Description of Character: he is the Prince of the under he is also incredibly arrogant and always tries to prove that he is the strongest demon in the Netherworld. He is, however, extremely powerful for his appearance, which, despite his age, is still that of a small human child (his large hair antennae and billowing scarf are meant to mask this fact). Unfortunately, he has a weakness (as in, he literally gets hurt by) towards optimistic sayings (especially anything concerning the word 'love') and women with sexy bodies.


ahaha lolsz konnichiwa and welcome to the group!!! *smiles and waves* feel free to join the rp at any time^_^ its a random one, so it doesnt matter when perople join in^^


well um that was quick, I'll join it soon then :)



of course its quick. im bored, and have nothing better to do atmXD so ha! =P lolsz.
Member
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/9/08


Hey there! welcome to the grp. Since u're prince of the netherworld, that would make u my subordinate? Let me intro myself. I'm Lucifer, fallen Arch angel and King of hell. erm... for the full story u shud just read my character description. lol.
Posted 7/9/08

darkmbracer wrote:



Hey there! welcome to the grp. Since u're prince of the netherworld, that would make u my subordinate? Let me intro myself. I'm Lucifer, fallen Arch angel and King of hell. erm... for the full story u shud just read my character description. lol.


*pushes u aside* =P dun let him get used to touching ur hair...its never a good thing, especially if you took your time to brush it. *glares* meh ish Hitomi. the princess's best friend. nice to meetcha!!!
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / St John's Newfoun...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

darkmbracer wrote:



Hey there! welcome to the grp. Since u're prince of the netherworld, that would make u my subordinate? Let me intro myself. I'm Lucifer, fallen Arch angel and King of hell. erm... for the full story u shud just read my character description. lol.


yes i would some one who's soon going to become the next overlord needs a few Vassals XD

Member
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

jacknoonan wrote:


darkmbracer wrote:



Hey there! welcome to the grp. Since u're prince of the netherworld, that would make u my subordinate? Let me intro myself. I'm Lucifer, fallen Arch angel and King of hell. erm... for the full story u shud just read my character description. lol.


yes i would some one who's soon going to become the next overlord needs a few Vassals XD



....wat is a vassal? i have no idea what u just said. lol.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.